BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 6:41:17 PM EDT
[#1]
First off, Augee just owned the fuck out of someone.

Secondly, I don't give two fucks what someone calls my RRA lower with Bushy dissipator upper, magpulled out with a T1. It's NEVER jammed and I don't sell guns so......
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 8:49:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Secondly, I don't give two fucks what someone calls my RRA lower with Bushy dissipator upper, magpulled out with a T1. It's NEVER jammed and I don't sell guns so......
View Quote

Owned-ish, anyway.  We were talking about different things from different points of view.  And he has great points.

I'm just going to finish my participation in this thread by saying that the term "frankengun" is to me way too sloppy, and way too loaded, so I don't use it.

Sandstone, your rifle definitely doesn't sound "thrown together from whatever."  It sounds like a great gun.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 10:21:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Owned-ish, anyway.  We were talking about different things from different points of view.  And he has great points.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

^ I gotta agree with this guy on all his points, but specifically this line in reference to Augee's post....all it did to me was made me have flashbacks to my 10th grade English class where we went over that book to death.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top