Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2015 11:53:41 PM EDT
Strongly considering a Spikes Tactical middy, but waiting to see if any other good Easter sales might pop up before the weekend. PSA had the Colt 6720 for $799 last week but ran out at the beginning of this week. Have y'all seen any other good Easter deals yet?
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:12:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Typically the resurrection isn't celebrated with gun sales, a least from what I remember in years past. Your best bet is to wait for Independence Day.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:16:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Complete ARs at Palmetto for reasonable prices.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 7:25:07 AM EDT
[#3]
CDNN has a sale on SR-556 until 6pm CST today.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 9:34:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Typically the resurrection isn't celebrated with gun sales, a least from what I remember in years past. Your best bet is to wait for Independence Day.
View Quote

LOL!...yes, and they don't fit well into most secular Easter baskets either.

On a serious note, however, I haven't seen much of a pattern of AR sales linked to most holidays anyway.  They just seem to pop up more accordingly to inventory control measures for the most part...with some recognition of hunting seasons.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:18:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

HE HAS RISEN!!! *but our prices haven't...come in today to see our low, low Easter prices on complete AR's*
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:52:47 PM EDT
[#6]
PSA had a complete rifle kit, including chrome lines barrel, for $399 yesterday. All it lacked was a receiver and rear sight. Complete rifle for <$500, i almost bit.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:55:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm going to go with this. Celebrate Easter for what it is, OP. This isn't the type of holiday that is recognized by online deals.

He is risen.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 1:32:00 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm willing to bet that Tax Day will produce some sales.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:17:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Not technical. See the deals thread
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top