Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2015 11:21:01 AM EDT
This is my .300 Blackout hunting rifle (deer/hogs) and I wanted to do something with it rather than leaving it all black.
I really like the Krpytek camo http://www.kryptek.com/kryptek-camo-patterns/ and decided on the Highlander pattern. In fact I'm buying Kryptek camo'ed clothes for hunting now too - getting away from the realtree/mossy oak stuff.
Took the gun to a guy named Zach at Freestate Gun Range in the Baltimore, MD area. All I can say is that I was blown away when I picked it up last night - its freakin awesome! The following pics don't do the gun justice in regards to the detail and colors...

Probably going to have to do another one now :)

Hope you like it.
Best,
Jim
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 11:40:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn, that looks really good
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 11:43:03 AM EDT
[#2]
test
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:42:38 PM EDT
[#3]
That looks real good.

I think Kryptec is about the best camo yet.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:57:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I really dig it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:40:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Very nice.  Have fun poking holes in the pigs!
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 10:12:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Pure sex man.  I love Kryptek, that turned out fantastic!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top