Link Posted: 1/30/2015 5:59:56 PM EDT
[#1]
very clean!
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 6:46:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks good man
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 11:39:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Hey Doc, how's that Faxon barrel working out for you.  I have the same barrel on my latest SPR build.  There is still some bugs to be worked out on mine as I'm getting a few occasional  handloaded rounds that won't fully feed.  Haven't yet determined if it's the barrel/chamber...my bolt...my gas system...or my sizing die being the culprit.  My barrel has been getting solid 1 1/2 M.O.A. groups with certain ammo coming in at 1 M.O.A.  So, for a $179.95 barrel, I'm satisfied.

Good shooting with yours!!!

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 6:35:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hey Doc, how's that Faxon barrel working out for you.  I have the same barrel on my latest SPR build.  There is still some bugs to be worked out on mine as I'm getting a few occasional  handloaded rounds that won't fully feed.  Haven't yet determined if it's the barrel/chamber...my bolt...my gas system...or my sizing die being the culprit.  My barrel has been getting solid 1 1/2 M.O.A. groups with certain ammo coming in at 1 M.O.A.  So, for a $179.95 barrel, I'm satisfied.

Good shooting with yours!!!

View Quote

This should answer your question. The groups at 200 yards were the same as the to left box.

Zeroing

Zeroed

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 7:49:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Interesting choice of rail for an SPR. Are MI rails being used on them now? This is the first I've heard of.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 7:58:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Interesting choice of rail for an SPR. Are MI rails being used on them now? This is the first I've heard of.
View Quote

Pretty much any light FF hand guard will work. Are you talking about the mk12?
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 8:04:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. Are there any SPR's other than the Mod 0, 1, and H?
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 8:09:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Special Purpose Rifle" is typically used to describe any long range AR with certain specifications (18" barrel, rifle gas system, magnified optic etc).

The MK12 is a designated weapon system, which is an SPR.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 8:59:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

It is an SPR not a Mk12.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top