Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2015 10:00:51 PM EDT
I am new to AR's but have been looking for awhile and have made my decision on a Colt LE6945 but can't find any.....where are they and who has one for sale?

Thanks for the help and be easy on the new guy!

Thanks
QnD
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:05:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Try to Google "colt le6945"

You will find several places to order from.

Eta: ok i take that back, most are out of stock. Gun broker had uppers though.
There are some sites that have it, just not sure you want to pay what they are asking. Such as: http://www.floridaarmory.com/Colt-LE6945-10.5in-SBR-5.56-Caliber.html

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:13:06 AM EDT
[#2]
KV thanks for the tip but google yielded the same results for me as it did you.

I know there are guys out there running smaller shops and may or may not have a website or at least a website that is easy to find. I feel like I have looked at all the big name websites out there....are there any out there I may have missed?

QnD
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 12:28:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Does anyone else have any helpful tips to find one of these rifles?
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 12:32:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Colt produces runs/batches of specific models at a time, so keep looking and they will pop up eventually.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top