AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 60
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 11:37:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By usar_ds:
I noticed that the gen 2 bfs is no longer listed on the website,

now that the gen 3 is out, is the gen 2 now discontinued?
View Quote

They gotta trade-in program?!?!
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 2:58:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By hunterkiller4u:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hunterkiller4u:
Originally Posted By usar_ds:
I noticed that the gen 2 bfs is no longer listed on the website,

now that the gen 3 is out, is the gen 2 now discontinued?

This. That would be awesome, would love if my Gen 2 was more modular like the new version. They're too expensive to justify buying a new one, and no one probably wants the old models now.

Any chance of a trade in?
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 11:59:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Ok... It took a while, but in an attempt to not waste anyone's time I've read all 119 pages on this forum. But no one has specifically mentioned a working configuration with a Maxim Defence CQB stock. Yesterday I finished my install of the BFS trigger, Gen 2 bought new off of Gunbroker. It function checked great. I took it out to the range and double taps work just fine. However I was getting a ton of light primer strikes while playing Rambo. After getting frustrated, I went home and found this thread. I have ordered theJP silent heavy capture spring (the short one designed for the Maxim CQB), and a JP LMOS bolt carrier to correct the situation. Does anyone think that there might still be an issue with light primer strikes once those are installed?

My build:
Lower: JoBob Spartin Billet (required filing bothe cups plus .004 on the trigger pack to install)
Upper: BCM 14.5" mid length gas with Vltor Casv-M free float.
Gas block: A2
Buffer tube: Maxim Defence length
  Buffer: standard (Proprietary Maxim)
  Buffer spring: standard (Proprietary Maxim)
BCG: Odinworks milspec

I'll post my results here in a few weeks once I have tested the new parts, but if anyone has a sugestion or experience with this I'd be grateful! Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 1:34:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By CoastGuardDude:
Ok... It took a while, but in an attempt to not waste anyone's time I've read all 119 pages on this forum. But no one has specifically mentioned a working configuration with a Maxim Defence CQB stock. Yesterday I finished my install of the BFS trigger, Gen 2 bought new off of Gunbroker. It function checked great. I took it out to the range and double taps work just fine. However I was getting a ton of light primer strikes while playing Rambo. After getting frustrated, I went home and found this thread. I have ordered theJP silent heavy capture spring (the short one designed for the Maxim CQB), and a JP LMOS bolt carrier to correct the situation. Does anyone think that there might still be an issue with light primer strikes once those are installed?

My build:
Lower: JoBob Spartin Billet (required filing bothe cups plus .004 on the trigger pack to install)
Upper: BCM 14.5" mid length gas with Vltor Casv-M free float.
Gas block: A2
Buffer tube: Maxim Defence length
  Buffer: standard (Proprietary Maxim)
  Buffer spring: standard (Proprietary Maxim)
BCG: Odinworks milspec

I'll post my results here in a few weeks once I have tested the new parts, but if anyone has a sugestion or experience with this I'd be grateful! Thanks!
View Quote

What bcg? Are you sure its light primer strikes? Got primer dimples?

Hammer riding the bcg home is a common "thing" with these triggers... Often because the shooter is outpacing the gun... and could seem like a light primer strike.

Most here solve that problem with an AIM lighweight bcg and heavy buffer spring.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 3:16:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CoastGuardDude] [#5]
I currently have an Odinworks BCG it's milspec full mass. I ordered a JP stainless low mass carrier to replace it with. The current buffer spring is a Maxim standard. I ordered the JP silent captured spring heavy. There discription says that it has the same weight as H2 buffer and slightly stiffer spring. The buffer spring is what concerns me. I don't have many options that are marketed for the buffer tube length I have (just a hair over 5"). I'm not opposed to maybe cutting down a flat wire spring but I don't know how effective that would be.

I believe they are light primer strikes. The dimples are deep and to be honest I'm surprised that the rounds aren't firing with how deep they are.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 6:13:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bosundave] [#6]
Originally Posted By CoastGuardDude:
I currently have an Odinworks BCG it's milspec full mass. I ordered a JP stainless low mass carrier to replace it with. The current buffer spring is a Maxim standard. I ordered the JP silent captured spring heavy. Their description says that it has the same weight as H2 buffer and slightly stiffer spring. The buffer spring is what concerns me. I don't have many options that are marketed for the buffer tube length I have (just a hair over 5"). I'm not opposed to maybe cutting down a flat wire spring but I don't know how effective that would be.

I believe they are light primer strikes. The dimples are deep and to be honest I'm surprised that the rounds aren't firing with how deep they are.
View Quote

Until you try the new parts, no one will know for sure. You  are on the right track, for sure.  IF, the spring is not quite strong enough, you can try adding cols snipped from a spare (ordered) spring. Or shim the spring?  

Please do NOT pull out the JP captured spring and try a cut down Tubbs flat wire spring. That defeats the entire concept of the Maxim stock and you would be wasting a lot of money too. Trust me. There IS a solution that will allow you to retain the special short version of the JP captured spring system. If that is not what you meant, then disregard this paragraph. But it sounded like that is what you were thinking of doing.

If you cant get any combo to work, sell your Gen 2 (or save it for a future build with a conventional buffer tube) and buy a Gen 3 which is proving to be MUCH better than the Gen 2 that you own. (There was no Gen 1 that made it to market)

I would not hold your breath for a Fostech Echo since they are waiting for ATF approval on the FINAL (sear trip) version of their trigger. To date, the ATF has never approved a sear trip trigger that is non NFA.

Good luck. Please let us know what happened. IMO, the Maxim stock is the best of the new AR15 collapsible stocks. You love yours, right? I am so jealous.
The best bet is to give tuning a good try or just buy a Gen 3. BTW, a heavier spring and lighter carrier will help speed and smoothness even with a Gen 3. So those mods will never be wasted money.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 10:02:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CoastGuardDude] [#7]
Thanks I will definitely update my progress on here. There isn't a single mention of a Maxim CQB FBS trigger anywhere on the net... Yet. I've learned allot here and I definitely want to return the favor. As for the CQB stock, yes, I love it. It has a full metal feel that give you convidence of knowing that if you wanted to, you could get old school and use it as a club. I don't intend on trying to put the JP silent capture spring on at the same time as a flatwire. I was just curious about the affectivness of a cut down flatwire, maybe one designed for a 308. But after allot of thought, I've decided that I will try milling some light weigh UHMW spacers to add to the JP SCS. Possibly increasing the spring tension (if I can do it and not affect the cycle and bold hold open).

I would love to try a gen3 but they aren't on Gunbroker yet. Franklin is to pussy to sell to people in WA state because of the Coast (Seattle). But where I live there isn't a cop in town who would bat an eye at this sitting next to a slide fire. Unless they just wanted to buy one. Even if they did the law looks pretty clear to me. It's definitely WA legal. This trigger doesn't make the gun shoot more than 500 rounds per minute any more than a slide fire. It's all in the finger.
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 8:51:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By ArmedFerret:
It's easy to get a trigger that will do this.  Just send a good-quality mil-spec trigger to that Springfield guy.  
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 12:38:27 PM EDT
[#9]
hey guy`s

trying to follow the thread. does the new gen3 ver. still require the light weight b.c. and red-orange power spring?

i still have both from earlier ver. but not sure if this one needs the same.

anyone?
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 4:41:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Muad] [#10]

Originally Posted By lx2008:

hey guy`s

trying to follow the thread. does the new gen3 ver. still require the light weight b.c. and red-orange power spring?

i still have both from earlier ver. but not sure if this one needs the same.

anyone?
View Quote

I did not need a LW carrier to get the Gen3 pre-production unit I had in to run 100%. I did however need a SpringCo Red spring in my DDM4v11 rifle with a 16" barrel that uses a mid-length gas system.

YMMV. However, from the limited time I had with the unit, it appears that MUCH less tuning is required to get the Gen3 to run well for mag dumps.

Link Posted: 8/15/2016 9:09:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Any update on when the new version ships?
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 3:57:56 PM EDT
[#12]
thanks Muad for the reply.i ordered the new BFS the other day and i just pre-ordered the Fostech Echo although i`m not sure if it will run in a 9mm or .22 as the BFS says it will.
i emailed fostech and they were vague on the questions i asked about. as a matter of fact, i ran a few questions at them and they answered
all of them except the ones about using it in a 9mm or .22. btw, since the echo comes with a carrier, i assume that its stripped, does anyone know if it even has a staked key?

no big deal. i have a lot of spare new & old bolt parts but i have no keys or hex bolts. i`ll have to order a couple if needed.

i ordered both to do a comparison. if the gen3 bfs runs my 9`s & .22`s, i`ll just put the echo`s in my standard ar`s. i do have a couple of 308`s i would like to try each of them also.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 4:17:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Originally Posted By lx2008:

thanks Muad for the reply.i ordered the new BFS the other day and i just pre-ordered the Fostech Echo although i`m not sure if it will run in a 9mm or .22 as the BFS says it will.

i emailed fostech and they were vague on the questions i asked about. as a matter of fact, i ran a few questions at them and they answered

all of them except the ones about using it in a 9mm or .22. btw, since the echo comes with a carrier, i assume that its stripped, does anyone know if it even has a staked key?

no big deal. i have a lot of spare new & old bolt parts but i have no keys or hex bolts. i`ll have to order a couple if needed.

i ordered both to do a comparison. if the gen3 bfs runs my 9`s & .22`s, i`ll just put the echo`s in my standard ar`s. i do have a couple of 308`s i would like to try each of them also.
View Quote

Good luck, keep us posted.

I plan to test the Gen3 with my Spike's ST-22 .22LR upper. I'm also going to try and track down a 9mm upper. Although, the wife and I shot a 9mm AR the other day and she really liked it. So, maybe it's time to build/buy one

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:39:36 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm considering getting the Gen 3 for my SBR but was curious if anyone had experience running this trigger with the LWRC UCIW stock?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:37:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By lokimck:
I'm considering getting the Gen 3 for my SBR but was curious if anyone had experience running this trigger with the LWRC UCIW stock?
View Quote

I think I'm the only one here who has used one in an LWRC but I forgot to give the UCIW a try. I had it on my Colt but I sold it. Sorry man, if I still had it I'd give it a try for you.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:43:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Mossyrocks:

I think I'm the only one here who has used one in an LWRC but I forgot to give the UCIW a try. I had it on my Colt but I sold it. Sorry man, if I still had it I'd give it a try for you.

View All Quotes

No worries. Guess I'll have to find out myself. Worst case, if I really have to, I'll swap out to a normal stock
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:02:43 PM EDT
[#17]

No worries. Guess I'll have to find out myself. Worst case, if I really have to, I'll swap out to a normal stock
View All Quotes

Someone on here had extra power kits for the UCIW stocks, wanting to say they're a site sponsor. Expensive if I remember correctly though.

I'm running mine with a Springco Red and standard buffer right now, can't go as fast as some here but it's good.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:58:52 PM EDT
[#18]
FYI, for anyone still wanting a Gen2, and wanting it now, Franklin is selling some "factory seconds" for $375, which includes a set of KNS pins (a $50 value).

That's a pretty good deal.

http://franklin-armory.myshopify.com/collections/triggers/products/factory-second-gen-2-binary-firing-system-w-kns-pins

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:57:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Will the GEN 3 work with an extra heavy hammer spring, or will this make the trigger pull horrendous?

I have a Huldra 5.45x39 piston upper.  I must run an extra heavy hammer spring to ignite hard primers.  The trigger pull was about 12 lbs until I installed a Geissele G2S trigger... utilizing the same extra heavy hammer spring.  It's now a pleasure to shoot.  About 4.5lb trigger pull.  The GS2 geometry also cured the "hammer following the bolt home" issue when using a Slidefire stock.  I sold the Slidefire because the awkward 2 hand push-pull operation wasn't practical.  The BFS GEN 3 has real world utility, but appears to use mil-spec hammer engagement geometry.  I'm thinking an extra heavy hammer spring on a BFS GEN 3 would mean returning to a 12 lb trigger pull.

Comments anyone?  

Thanks in advance.
DG
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:07:11 AM EDT
[#20]

Originally Posted By Dorian_Grey:

Will the GEN 3 work with an extra heavy hammer spring, or will this make the trigger pull horrendous?

I have a Huldra 5.45x39 piston upper.  I must run an extra heavy hammer spring to ignite hard primers.  The trigger pull was about 12 lbs until I installed a Geissele G2S trigger... utilizing the same extra heavy hammer spring.  It's now a pleasure to shoot.  About 4.5lb trigger pull.  The GS2 geometry also cured the "hammer following the bolt home" issue when using a Slidefire stock.  I sold the Slidefire because the awkward 2 hand push-pull operation wasn't practical.  The BFS GEN 3 has real world utility, but appears to use mil-spec hammer engagement geometry.  I'm thinking an extra heavy hammer spring on a BFS GEN 3 would mean returning to a 12 lb trigger pull.

Comments anyone?  

Thanks in advance.

DG
View Quote

If you look in the Gen3 BFS thread, Jaqufrost notes that he would probably run a Wolf XP hammer spring with the Gen3 BFS to ignite hard primers.

Look here: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_118/697945_Franklin_Armory_Gen_3_BFS_Released_.html&page=6#i7254181

I would test the Gen3 with this, but I don't have access to any 7.62x39 or 5.45x39 uppers.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:37:19 PM EDT
[#21]
This reply along with the reply I received moments ago from Franklin Armory(We don't know, we haven't tested it with a heavy hammer spring) leaves me to answer my own question.  This trigger appears to use the same hammer release geometry as a standard AR15 or mil-spec trigger.  When the trigger is pulled the hammer is being pulled back slightly, further compressing the hammer spring. An extra heavy hammer spring will cause an extremely heavy trigger pull.  It appears the BFS GEN 3 will work with a heavy spring but will have the same horrendous trigger pull as a mil-spec trigger with a heavy spring.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 5:46:48 PM EDT
[#22]

Someone on here had extra power kits for the UCIW stocks, wanting to say they're a site sponsor. Expensive if I remember correctly though.

I'm running mine with a Springco Red and standard buffer right now, can't go as fast as some here but it's good.

View All Quotes

Good to know, I'll search around. Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:54:01 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm pretty sure they were using a Tubbs flatwire spring.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 7:24:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Just got my shipping notice!
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 1:02:39 PM EDT
[#25]
I am looking at the echo trigger and one thing I like over the BFS they guarantee the fire is always on the first pull. I haven't see any talked about this yet or may be I lost in these 119 pages :( sorry....
Does anyone know if BFS do the same thing or you have to guess..
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 5:20:32 PM EDT
[#26]

Originally Posted By ted0604:

I am looking at the echo trigger and one thing I like over the BFS they guarantee the fire is always on the first pull. I haven't see any talked about this yet or may be I lost in these 119 pages :( sorry....

Does anyone know if BFS do the same thing or you have to guess..
View Quote
The new BFS Gen3 does. This was one of the many improvements over the Gen2 design.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:27:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mattpsky] [#27]
Just got mine in the mail and went to install it.   Followed the instructions as best I could but the function check pictures are fuzzy at best.   In any case,  safe an semi work 100%, but in binary i cant get the hammer to fully release upon releasing the trigger,  it just sets to the disconnector.   Anyone else having this issue?   its a pretty simple install so I am surprised I am having a problem.    Used slave pin, got the flat parts of spacers up, hammer spring legs sit on top of pin.    Any ideas from those who sucessfully installed theirs?  Oh and also binary does work in the first function check.  Just not after adding the selector
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 10:07:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Muad] [#28]

Originally Posted By mattpsky:

Just got mine in the mail and went to install it.   Followed the instructions as best I could but the function check pictures are fuzzy at best.   In any case,  safe an semi work 100%, but in binary i cant get the hammer to fully release upon releasing the trigger,  it just sets to the disconnector.   Anyone else having this issue?   its a pretty simple install so I am surprised I am having a problem.    Used slave pin, got the flat parts of spacers up, hammer spring legs sit on top of pin.    Any ideas from those who sucessfully installed theirs?  Oh and also binary does work in the first function check.  Just not after adding the selector
View Quote

It sounds like you're talking about the Gen3.

Did your trigger pass the first three function checks, before you reinstalled the selector and grip?

Where you push on the disconnector and IDS? If not, you may have boogered the IDS spring during install.

You can still perform this test with everything installed. Watch my video at 14:45 and I go over that first set of function checks:

Link Posted: 9/28/2016 10:21:08 AM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Try reinstalling and use the video as it will help. If that fails and it continues to have problems call Franklin Armory. I know for a fact they installed the wrong hammer in a lest one gen ii unit which only would allow it to fire on release. I'm not sure what it would be with the gen iii unit because I do not one yet. Hope the re install works.
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 2:36:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mattpsky] [#30]
Thanks for the help guys, the video works for me right up until the selector is installed and binary ceases to work.   All prior function checks seem to work fine until then.  I even took the assembly apart to see if there were any damaged or missing springs and it was it looked fine.   Put it back together and same result.  Guess I'm gonna have to call Franklin.   Bummed.
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 11:01:27 AM EDT
[#31]

Thanks for the help guys, the video works for me right up until the selector is installed and binary ceases to work.   All prior function checks seem to work fine until then.  I even took the assembly apart to see if there were any damaged or missing springs and it was it looked fine.   Put it back together and same result.  Guess I'm gonna have to call Franklin.   Bummed.
View Quote

Dang, I'm so sorry to hear this man.

Hmm, sounds like it could be a tolerance issue with the selector drum and selector hole. What brand lower are you using it in?

Good luck, please let us know what Franklin says.

Link Posted: 9/29/2016 9:28:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Its a Colt 6920 lower, newer edition. I will call tomorrow and post results.
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 11:40:23 PM EDT
[#33]

Its a Colt 6920 lower, newer edition. I will call tomorrow and post results.
View Quote
Please do.

I'm going to swap mine into my 6920 lower as well, to see how mine acts. Will report back with my findings.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 12:16:19 AM EDT
[#34]
So I called Franklin today, customer service was great, they wanted me to swap out to the higher power hammer spring.  Unfortunately after trying this it still did not function.  I told them I would give them a call back as they were interested either way.   Ill see what tomorrow brings and update.

Link Posted: 10/5/2016 7:54:35 AM EDT
[#35]

So I called Franklin today, customer service was great, they wanted me to swap out to the higher power hammer spring.  Unfortunately after trying this it still did not function.  I told them I would give them a call back as they were interested either way.   Ill see what tomorrow brings and update.

View Quote

Good to hear about their customer service (I've experienced the same great service).

Please keep us posted.
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 10:59:56 AM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Call them back and let them know it did not work. I have a feeling you are going to have to send the trigger in but don't let them convince you to use their service for the install. The process is very straight forward for an install even with the old gen ii units. If you have another AR I would try to install the trigger in that lower. If that does not work then its the trigger and the manufacture should fix it.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 1:21:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Forgot to add this, but my Gen3 BFS review is finally up: 

Franklin Armory BFSIII Full Trigger Review
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 2:43:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Muad:
Forgot to add this, but my Gen3 BFS review is finally up: 

twcvXN6PfRs</iframe>
View Quote

Is it just me or are other non-members having issues seeing images and video that are being posted. It does it on my desktop, laptop, and tablets.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 2:51:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By GunSafe:

Is it just me or are other non-members having issues seeing images and video that are being posted. It does it on my desktop, laptop, and tablets.
View Quote

I'm OK with YouTube embedded video on my iPhone and PC, but I'm having some issues with photos. 

They are showing up as broken when viewing from  my PC, but when I got to edit the post to fix it, the image shows up fine. 

I'm guessing they still have some bugs to work out. I myself like the site update. 

Link Posted: 12/5/2016 6:54:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Muad:

I'm OK with YouTube embedded video on my iPhone and PC, but I'm having some issues with photos. 

They are showing up as broken when viewing from  my PC, but when I got to edit the post to fix it, the image shows up fine. 

I'm guessing they still have some bugs to work out. I myself like the site update. 
View Quote

Yeah I like it so far to. It's much smooth UI than the older site. I think not being a member here is what's really screwing with my devices. I still can't see anything lol. Maybe the bugs will start to vanish over the next few weeka
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 9:21:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 10:50:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Gentlemen, I have the Maxim CBQ brace on my PSA 11.5 inch top with a Surefire war comp on the end. I runs perfectly (Semi) with the standard Maxim buffer spring and hammer spring but the binary fires 2x3 times then defaults to semi. Will check the manual for lube instructions. Other than that it is awesome!!!! I have all the other springs and a couple of wolf heavy hammer springs but dont seem to need them yet. Standard mil ammo checked out fine. My Franklin is a gen 3
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 1:09:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WTFShane] [#43]
Originally Posted By R3Oscar:
Gentlemen, I have the Maxim CBQ brace on my PSA 11.5 inch top with a Surefire war comp on the end. I runs perfectly (Semi) with the standard Maxim buffer spring and hammer spring but the binary fires 2x3 times then defaults to semi. Will check the manual for lube instructions. Other than that it is awesome!!!! I have all the other springs and a couple of wolf heavy hammer springs but dont seem to need them yet. Standard mil ammo checked out fine. My Franklin is a gen 3
View Quote
Manual doesn't say anything about applying lube. I used instructions from another manufacturer.

Check out the other thread for more Gen III stuff.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/ar-15/Franklin-Armory-Gen-3-BFS-Released-Update-08-31-Triggers-are-shipping-/118-697945/&page=23
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 3:20:04 PM EDT
[#44]
I wish Franklin would develop a AR BFSIII with a smoother semi pull, i.e. not gritty.  doesn't have to be quite Geissele-like, but, optional, they could call it "match grade".  well maybe not, lotta folks would whine that their match grade isn't Geissele grade.
(thinly-disguised bump).
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 6:47:10 AM EDT
[#45]
I am almost 100% positive that is a CMMG ambi safety lever I’ve been trying to find one that will work myself and I will be buy this one now that I’ve seen this. From what I’ve seen though one side’s permanently connected and the other screws on. I’ll buy two if that means I get rid of these factory levers.

How does it hold up and feel when switching? Is there any play or slop?
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 7:38:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Arise, chicken!
Page / 60
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top