Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/9/2014 1:09:35 PM EDT
Hey new to the site came across a brand new northeest custom precision upper for cheap I want to make sure they aren't junk before picking it up . Other wise I'll just order a new Anderson
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 1:23:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hey new to the site came across a brand new northeest custom precision upper for cheap I want to make sure they aren't junk before picking it up . Other wise I'll just order a new Anderson
View Quote

I was a funder of their first Rockethub campaign.  I am very happy with the uppers they produce.  Mine have been flawless and the finish is nicer than my Yankee Hill Machine upper I bought from Midway.

I also funded their final Rockethub campaign for an 80% jig, which, as of this date, I have not received.  It is my understanding they are a year behind schedule on fulfilling their commitments.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 1:42:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I will pick up this upper tonight for 60 bucks new with forward assist and dust cover . Thank you!!
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 1:57:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey I would be careful. Here is some information to consider.
http://www.bbb.org/oregon/business-reviews/gun-dealers/northwest-custom-precision-in-springfield-or-22943041   this is the original company.  Mr. Robert Cline has changed the LLC 3 times.  The crowdfunded LLC was NWCP he has now moved on to  Survival Tactical LLC.  He also moved and the new address is 1863 PIONEER PKWY #206 Springfield OR and the new phone number is 541-746-0563 so if you ordered from Rockethub you can try this number now.   I lost 300.00 dollars from the Rockethub campaign and the last email I got was in July 14' and the last update I saw was posted to Rockethub in September 14'.   Its your money, all I am saying is be careful when something is too good to be true........ It often is.

More information
http://egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_web_name_srch_inq.show_detl?p_be_rsn=1706396&p_srce=BR_INQ&p_print=FALSE     Survival Tactical

http://egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_web_name_srch_inq.show_detl?p_be_rsn=1646473&p_srce=BR_INQ&p_print=FALSE     NWCP
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 1:18:55 PM EDT
[#4]
The address given on his new business is the UPS Store and a mail box held inside.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 1:40:13 PM EDT
[#5]
While this thread is very shill suspicious... I will say I had a good experience with them. I had an upper that was out of spec, didn't notice it for like 4 months while it sat in my closet. They replaced it fairly promptly. I'm sure they are just trying to get going. Afaik their later rockethub campaigns were not as successful.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 11:59:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
While this thread is very shill suspicious... I will say I had a good experience with them. I had an upper that was out of spec, didn't notice it for like 4 months while it sat in my closet. They replaced it fairly promptly. I'm sure they are just trying to get going. Afaik their later rockethub campaigns were not as successful.
View Quote

There is no more NWCP. The paperwork to dissolve the company was filed with the state of Oregon a couple weeks ago.....
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 8:13:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

There is no more NWCP. The paperwork to dissolve the company was filed with the state of Oregon a couple weeks ago.....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was a funder also....and never received anything from them.
STAY AWAY FROM THEM....JMHO.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top