Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/25/2014 9:01:50 PM EDT
Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum and new to owning an AR-15. I was looking at 2 rifles to purchase. One is a Noveske and the other option is a War Sport LVAO-C riffle. I like the look of both but wanted some input on what experiences people have had with either manufacturer. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:12:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I have never heard of "War Sport". Noveske has an established reputation and is held in high regard as far as quality.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:15:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Take a look at the KAC SR-15
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:21:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Take a look at the KAC SR-15
View Quote

Yea for that kind of money,  i'd go with the above or a larue predatar if you want a good rifle
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 9:41:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Noveske, without question. Noveske is a high end company. I've never even heard of that second rifle.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:29:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Both are gtg.  
The War Sport is a favorite of Chris Costa and Colion Noir.
eta: pic added
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:36:22 PM EDT
[#6]
The warsport is $3000

For that you can get a SR 15..... With an optic.... And a light.... And maybe some ammo

Edit: oh wait what you live in California you can't get an sr 15 hahahaha.... Oh wait I live here too! But you can buy the uppers
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 10:50:55 PM EDT
[#7]
The War Sport is really good looking riffle but they don't have a long history since the company is relatively new. The Noveske I'm looking at is pretty cool also. Link below. Hard decision but the War Sport is $500 more. Is it worth the extra money?

http://www.shopnoveske.com/collections/rifles/products/13-7-infidel-gen-iii-rifle-rsr-exclusive

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:01:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Noveske without quesiton.  They are proven - and their barrels are just awesome...  LVOA looks nice - not knocking them - but that price for a fairly new and unknown brand would be hard for me to justify purchasing one..
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:32:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Noveske for sure if there's a $500 price difference.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:54:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Both are gtg.  
The War Sport is a favorite of Chris Costa and Colion Noir.
View Quote

I thought Colion was all about Daniel Defense. I've never even heard of this company War Sport before, but Holy God are they expensive.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:00:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Out of the two options you listed, I would also opt for the Noveske. I've owned over 14 of them whether it by uppers or complete rifles and never had a single issue with any of them. I did get to shoot a LVOA and personally felt it was a heavy rifle but, the owner has quite a few thousand trouble free rounds through it.

Only knock I've ever read or heard about the War Sport is that the rail indexes over the BC comp but, the War Sport rail is so thick and heavy, I don't see it being an issue.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:25:47 AM EDT
[#12]
I know War Sport; know one of the people in the company and have had the pleasure of shooting one.  It shoots like...butter.  Very smooth.  The details in the gun are pretty awesome.  That said, I would not pay that money for an AR unless it came with a woman.  For that money I would get a couple ARs, or a high-end Noveske, LaRue, or KAC, and a good option and a butt-load of ammo.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:04:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Wecome to arfcom.

New to forum or new to ar? Thats a lot of change on a weapon. Id go kac at that price, and i probably wouldnt go that price. Id choose weapon + optic + ammo + training. Which is what you should do.  

If youre new to the weapon, youre really doing it wrong and should hang out awhile, ask some questions, read the faqs and learn some things....
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 3:35:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks for all the feedback. I think Noveske is the way I will go. From all I have heard and read they are fantastic riffle and they look great also.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top