Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/31/2014 2:37:34 PM EDT
I ran across this local shop that has what I consider to be a screaming deal. I looked around and didn't see a similar thread similar so I figured we could post up crazy deals we run across on complete AR's. Might be a way to get people into the hobby and have them save a few bucks. Or might be a way to get the existing AR guys to spend even more money on guns.  just think great deals are too good to be kept secret. (I have no affiliation with this shop).

http://store.srarmory.com/product.ar-15-magpul-edition-stainless-steel-midlength-16-4-1228

I just realized, if this is breaking any forum rules about non-sponsor links, feel free to close. Not my intent to step on toes.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:08:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Not knowing the specifics of that build, hard to say if it's a good buy. But i did see an Oracle for $ 625 on that same store., and I believe they have a rebate on the DPMS site. However, there a lot of great buys right now out  there. Do the homework and you'll find a great buy.good luck
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:58:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Palmetto has AR6720s for $800.  Those are preferable to the LE6920s to me.  That is the best deal on a complete AR right now  IMO.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:18:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Palmetto has AR6720s for $800.  Those are preferable to the LE6920s to me.  That is the best deal on a complete AR right now  IMO.
View Quote

This. But if you're on a tight budget, the S&W M&P Sport for $565 shipped makes a great entry-level AR, IMHO: http://grabagun.com/smith-and-wesson-m-p-15-sport-811036-rifle-5-56-nato-16-inch-30rd-black.html
Tomac
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:37:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote
Do you have a link to this gun?  I cannot locate it.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:59:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's out of stock now I believe.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 10:03:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I think it's pretty awesome that there are so many mfg making AR's that anyone can afford. Quite a few good ones too.
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 2:43:21 PM EDT
[#8]
I just swung by this guys shop (link in post 1), and he is a pretty cool cat. He builds all the guns himself and let my friend and I check out some of his more recent creations. I tried buying some misc small parts ~$5 from him to complete my Spikes Gen 2 lower, but he just gave them to me as we continued to shoot the shit with him in his workshop. He uses Green Mountain barrels and PSA BCG's pretty much exclusively unless otherwise noted. When you factor in that, the Magpul furniture, and stainless barrel, you have yourself a pretty slick entry AR for $550. If I had some extra cash I'd get one right now even though I don't need another AR.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top