User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 204
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 2:47:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Now that's so stinking pretty that I'm not sure I could bear to shoot it. Think I'd look for a really nice frame, mount it over the hearth, and smack anyone who tried to touch it.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 2:49:03 PM EDT
[#2]

LMT MRP with 14.5" barrel cut down to 12.5"

Also shown with 16" turned down barrel and 10.5" .300aac barrel.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 4:09:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By wordmahn:
Now that's so stinking pretty that I'm not sure I could bear to shoot it. Think I'd look for a really nice frame, mount it over the hearth, and smack anyone who tried to touch it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Thank you @wordmahn.  It is a really fun shooter and once of my favorite guns.

Originally Posted By sevin8nin:
http://i.imgur.com/ldNQ3s4.jpg

The way you have your MRP set up is almost exactly how I'd do it if I wanted to downsize a bit.

Nicely done @sevin8nin.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 4:36:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wordmahn] [#4]

View Quote
Now THAT is a versatile and practical setup. Run the 5.56 by day and the suppressed 300 BO at night. Add a thermal clip on in front of that MRO and you'd absolutely own the the night.  The 16" when you want more zing or need to travel to a non-free state.

You've got most of the bases well covered with one stick.  Excellent!

What do you think of Lewis' new carbine that they're selling to the Kiwi's?
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 4:55:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the kind words guys.

What do you think of Lewis' new carbine that they're selling to the Kiwi's?
View Quote
I believe from what i've seen it's just CQB and Rifle length MRP chassis with their new MARS lower that sports some ambi features?
I dig it, but not enough to go changing what i've got.  I run a strong side safety selector on everything and a standard bolt catch/release.
My MWS is the only gun with an ambi safety and about the only time I use the weak side safety is putting the gun back on safe.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 5:52:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wordmahn] [#6]
Thanks for the kind words guys.

I believe from what i've seen it's just CQB and Rifle length MRP chassis with their new MARS lower that sports some ambi features?
I dig it, but not enough to go changing what i've got.  I run a strong side safety selector on everything and a standard bolt catch/release.
My MWS is the only gun with an ambi safety and about the only time I use the weak side safety is putting the gun back on safe.
View Quote
I see.  I'm so liking it. If I was to do it all over again I think I'd go MRP.

Two questions if you don't mind: What kind of accuracy are you getting beyond point blank range with that rig? And, do you know what it weighs naked, with the NF, in 12.5" 5.56 trim, without the suppressor?

Oh, one more: Are you able to run subs in 300 BO AND regular 5.56 without changing anything on the buffer end, or adjusting gas?

I think yours is the hottest setup I've seen yet.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 5:55:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't have the weight unfortunately as my postal scale taps out after a couple pounds and the bathroom scale isn't accurate enough.
But, it does feel really well balanced compared to my 16" rig.
Currently I've only gone out and shot for groups once with it (when I zeroed it) and I was getting 1" groups at 50yds with IMI 77gr.
Same ammo out of my 16" SS 5-r barreled MRP with the suppressor on and I can get rounds to touch each other at 100yds.
Need to take this little guy back out just to shoot groups and see how I can do.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 5:58:09 PM EDT
[#8]
No op system tweaks needed to go from 300 sub sonic to heavy 5.56 rounds?
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 6:05:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Not currently. I went from firing IMI 5.56 unsuppressed and suppressed to firing 300BO subsonic and supersonic (suppressed).
LMT Enhanced BCG, mil-spec buffer spring and an H2 buffer.

But, the next weekend I was out shooting PMC .223 bronze suppressed and fired off a quick string of 10 or so rounds and had a failure to lock open. Made me think maybe my buffer was bouncing and cycling too fast.  If it's doing that on PMC then i'm likely to start getting bolt over base malfs on 5.56

Going to add the Geissele super braided buffer spring to the gun and then try h1, h2, and h3 buffers with PMC .223 and IMI 5.56 and try to use my ejection pattern to guage cyclic speed.
It does feel like it's recoiling a little hard for what it is.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 6:12:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: smarcus] [#10]
Lilja 11 inch 6.5 Grendel

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 6:25:02 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote
TOTALLY BADASS!! I still have my MRP as well but, still have yet to invest in additional barrels and that's one of the biggest selling points to the MRP system.. I'm sure one day down the road I will but, for now, it's not really a priority.

Mine does have the 12" piston barrel and I can probably throw a decent variable on there and get to play in the Mini-RECCE thread finally.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 6:38:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Not currently. I went from firing IMI 5.56 unsuppressed and suppressed to firing 300BO subsonic and supersonic (suppressed).
LMT Enhanced BCG, mil-spec buffer spring and an H2 buffer.

But, the next weekend I was out shooting PMC .223 bronze suppressed and fired off a quick string of 10 or so rounds and had a failure to lock open. Made me think maybe my buffer was bouncing and cycling too fast.  If it's doing that on PMC then i'm likely to start getting bolt over base malfs on 5.56

Going to add the Geissele super braided buffer spring to the gun and then try h1, h2, and h3 buffers with PMC .223 and IMI 5.56 and try to use my ejection pattern to guage cyclic speed.
It does feel like it's recoiling a little hard for what it is.
View Quote
They say the Vltor A5 buffer setup is more forgiving over a wider range of conditions. It's a little longer than a carbine buffer, but shorter than a rifle buffer tube. I'm using one with a Tubbs flat CS flat wire spring. All said it's really smoothed and quieted my action. I think I need to cut some coils for optimum functioning on my rig, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.  Actually I'm holding off until I get my can and cut down my barrel, cause I know that will change everything. I'll run my can full time.

You might want to try the A5. It's milspec, and would fit your theme. Only downside is that you lose one position on collapsing your stock. No big deal. Oh, and their buffer weights are proprietary, but they offer a range of weights.

Can you run an adjustable gas block on an MRP?
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 6:40:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Woah. That will reach out and touch some stuff. Maybe a little more glass is in order.  Thought that Grendel didn't work well in a shorter barrel. Do you have to download it some?
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 6:46:45 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote
Not easily no. 45deg angle gas port on the barrel doesn't play with others I believe.

I've looked at/admired the A5 system. I just want to see if I can get away with LMT receiver extensions.

On my rifle length gun I ultimately put a gemtech SBCG in there to combat the overgassing problems associated with the can and that's been perfect.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 7:01:56 PM EDT
[#15]

Not easily no. 45deg angle gas port on the barrel doesn't play with others I believe.

I've looked at/admired the A5 system. I just want to see if I can get away with LMT receiver extensions.

On my rifle length gun I ultimately put a gemtech SBCG in there to combat the overgassing problems associated with the can and that's been perfect.
View Quote
SBCG?

You could run the Rubber City adjustable gas bolt carrier.  I've heard good things about them except it's not the kind of system that you adjust often as it tends to get baked tight. But it WOULD  allow you to decrease the gas on your system to optimal. You have such a wide range of stuff there. I'd really consider the A5 as it allows you more leeway without fooling with gas. I've heard people say that it totally smoothed out problematic builds.

Me? I don't mind messing with gas cause mine is experimental rather than iconic. Lightweight op system and all sorts of stuff. Wanted to play around with the "beyond milspec" side of things.  Not a popular choice on this thread.  But I don't care. It's working for me so far.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 7:04:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Woah. That will reach out and touch some stuff. Maybe a little more glass is in order.  Thought that Grendel didn't work well in a shorter barrel. Do you have to download it some?
View All Quotes
Standard ammo works fine.  I've been thinking of a 1-8 but the Browe 4x works great.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 7:07:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By smarcus:

Standard ammo works fine.  I've been thinking of a 1-8 but the Browe 4x works great.
View Quote
Have you streatched its legs much?
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 7:11:24 PM EDT
[#18]

Have you streatched its legs much?
View Quote
Steel at 500 meters is the longest I have shot but it rings it with much more authority then my 10.5inch 5.56.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 7:27:34 PM EDT
[#19]

They say the Vltor A5 buffer setup is more forgiving over a wider range of conditions. It's a little longer than a carbine buffer, but shorter than a rifle buffer tube. I'm using one with a Tubbs flat CS flat wire spring. All said it's really smoothed and quieted my action. I think I need to cut some coils for optimum functioning on my rig, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.  Actually I'm holding off until I get my can and cut down my barrel, cause I know that will change everything. I'll run my can full time.

You might want to try the A5. It's milspec, and would fit your theme. Only downside is that you lose one position on collapsing your stock. No big deal. Oh, and their buffer weights are proprietary, but they offer a range of weights.

View Quote
Here is some info.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 7:40:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By smarcus:

Steel at 500 meters is the longest I have shot but it rings it with much more authority then my 10.5inch 5.56.
View Quote
No doubt. I'd be interested to see how that thing would perform out longer. The 6.8 SPC is supposed to be king of the up-gunned AR 15s out of short barrels but that Grendel has more reach.  But, no doubt that the gun you have there would deliver some pop.

I did a 6.8 and then decided to settle for 5.56 for interoperability and cheaper practice ammo. Reloading is not in the cards for me. And now that we have the factory BH 77 TMKs I don't feel so bad. Of course I'd rarely use that for practice at $1 per!
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 8:28:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By M4ger:

Here is some info.
View Quote
Wow. MRP mania. I didn't know. So flexible and such quality!

I'd be totally sold but for the weight. Since I'm a shooter and not a collector and too old to enjoy swinging a 12 pound rig, I might have to resist the considerable appeal. Is there a lightweight Recce thread? Ha.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 8:45:28 PM EDT
[#22]

Wow. MRP mania. I didn't know. So flexible and such quality!

I'd be totally sold but for the weight. Since I'm a shooter and not a collector and too old to enjoy swinging a 12 pound rig, I might have to resist the considerable appeal. Is there a lightweight Recce thread? Ha.
View Quote
You could have the barrel turned down.  The MRP chassis (CQB and Rifle) are not much different from each other, but the barrel is the majority of the weight you feel.

Given identical handguards and BCGs, I can tell the difference between a KAC SR-15 E3 barrel and a SR-15 M4 barrel.  The M4 is noticeably more front-heavy.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 9:30:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By M4ger:

You could have the barrel turned down.  The MRP chassis (CQB and Rifle) are not much different from each other, but the barrel is the majority of the weight you feel.

Given identical handguards and BCGs, I can tell the difference between a KAC SR-15 E3 barrel and a SR-15 M4 barrel.  The M4 is noticeably more front-heavy.
View Quote
Thanks for that idea. I'm sure it would help quite a bit.

I'm afraid I'm a ways beyond that. A lightweight stainless match barrel (not pencil weight. I don't do pencil) with a Ti gas block and a KMR rail is where I am. I figure, why carry all that rail real estate I'm not using? I don't even use sling swivels. Those things are heavy enough to hoist an engine. I just paracord my sling to my stock and use one of those lightweight wire sling things up front. Backup irons are extra ounces. Got an RMR on a super light offset mount for that and it's way more capable. Most guys here would find all this sissy, but it's not for show, I'm not going on any deployments, and I'm sure it would take some abuse.  My rig wouldn't turn heads on this thread. But everyone who picks it up instantly breaks into a smile. You can carry it all day and hardly know it's there. Not a range toy.  I carefully avoided delicate parts. It's not an MRAP or even a HUMVEE.  Maybe more like a Baja truck.  Light and fast, but built for reasonably hard use.
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 10:23:39 PM EDT
[#24]
10.5" with 5.56sd

Link Posted: 6/13/2017 11:07:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 12:32:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Shot out to 300 today. Center shot is at 50 Yd, Top is as 100 YD, Bottom center is at 200 YD, Bottom right is at 300 YD holding top of plate. Not bad for an 11.5"
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 9:16:09 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm getting bad thoughts on a Holland-esque mini recce with 9" PRI tube and AEM5 that slightly recesses inside. Throw a 1-4 or 1-6 on there and you're good to go.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 12:03:03 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 6/14/2017 12:51:47 PM EDT
[#29]
omgomgomg, that's so hawt.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 1:31:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Hot indeed.  What barrel length, scope, laser mod?  Can you tell us anything about performance?
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 1:35:16 PM EDT
[#31]
How you liking that MK6? After literally years of OC research I'm finally ready to pull the trigger on one of those. Which reticle in yours?
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 1:57:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Hot indeed.  What barrel length, scope, laser mod?  Can you tell us anything about performance?
View All Quotes
Thanks for the kind words gentlemen.
Specs
Of all my MRP uppers this one is by far my favorite. Hell this is my favorite of all my uppers. It just got a bath
Specs
10.5" 5.56 CQB MRP upper
BCM GF CH
LMT FA BCG
Troy BUIS
FDE ADM QD mount (Noveske marked)
Leupold MK4 1.5-5X SPR illuminated
Steiner DBAL-A3
Surefire M720V
LaRue FUG
Saker MB (Saker FDE 762 hopefully clearing in the next few days)
Boringly reliable as any LMT product.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 2:00:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RTUtah] [#33]
Originally Posted By Outrider:
I'm getting bad thoughts on a Holland-esque mini recce with 9" PRI tube and AEM5 that slightly recesses inside. Throw a 1-4 or 1-6 on there and you're good to go.
View Quote
@02Overlander
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:29:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By RTUtah:

@02Overlander
View Quote

10.5" 300blk / Ops Inc 12th / 12.5" PRI Gen III

Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:45:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By 02Overlander:

10.5" 300blk / Ops Inc 12th / 12.5" PRI Gen III

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/HDHNTER/300blk_zpsrvx30rny.jpg
View Quote
Yeah I remember that beauty. Had it stuck in the back of my head for some time. I got to figure out the right barrel/handguard length.

Kind of reminds me of the McMillan CS5.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 11:12:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By rksonex:
Shot out to 300 today. Center shot is at 50 Yd, Top is as 100 YD, Bottom center is at 200 YD, Bottom right is at 300 YD holding top of plate. Not bad for an 11.5"
https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4282/34453461564_61f59c4238_o.jpg
View Quote
That is some fine shooting with a nice setup.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 6:30:35 PM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 6/23/2017 2:58:40 PM EDT
[#38]
I did a thing.

My grab and go mini recce as configured currently.

Bit the bullet and got another AAC Blackout FH so I can use the SDN-6 until I get a 556 specific can (M4-2000 or Mini-4). The SDN-6 takes a light weight and handy mini recce and turns into a front heavy, longer than necessary, unwieldy bludgeon. I really like the performance and durability of the M4-2000, but at the end of the day, I may opt for the Mini-4 simply for minimum added length and weight.  

I sprayed a BCM MOD 3 grip with RAL8000 and put up the HK grip until further notice. With the standard trigger guard, the HK left a gap between the guard and grip and the receiver flanges were chewing up my middle finger and as a millennial that gets passed on the road constantly, I need my middle finger (kidding, I've never given anyone the bird in my entire life).

Didn't have time to break out the Canon 7D last night so Instagram pics will have to suffice for now. I'll try to take some better pics soon and post them up.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:02:34 PM EDT
[#39]
More!
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:06:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wordmahn] [#40]
Originally Posted By TheManimal:
I did a thing.

My grab and go mini recce as configured currently.

https://im1.shutterfly.com/ng/services/mediarender/THISLIFE/021024940703/media/123072214432/medium/1498242606508/enhance

https://im1.shutterfly.com/ng/services/mediarender/THISLIFE/021024940703/media/123072225593/medium/1498243248476/enhance

Bit the bullet and got another AAC Blackout FH so I can use the SDN-6 until I get a 556 specific can (M4-2000 or Mini-4). The SDN-6 takes a light weight and handy mini recce and turns into a front heavy, longer than necessary, unwieldy bludgeon. I really like the performance and durability of the M4-2000, but at the end of the day, I may opt for the Mini-4 simply for minimum added length and weight.  

I sprayed a BCM MOD 3 grip with RAL8000 and put up the HK grip until further notice. With the standard trigger guard, the HK left a gap between the guard and grip and the receiver flanges were chewing up my middle finger and as a millennial that gets passed on the road constantly, I need my middle finger (kidding, I've never given anyone the bird in my entire life).

Didn't have time to break out the Canon 7D last night so Instagram pics will have to suffice for now. I'll try to take some better pics soon and post them up.
View Quote
Nice. Know what she weighs naked?

Also, is that an LT135? Looks high.

For reduction of weight up front, ever considered the Brevis Ultra?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 5:05:41 PM EDT
[#41]

Nice. Know what she weighs naked?

Also, is that an LT135? Looks high.

For reduction of weight up front, ever considered the Brevis Ultra?
View Quote
I don't own a scale, but even with the scope, laser and light, it's surprisingly light (much lighter than the Mod 0 CQBR upper). Balance is perfect. With the Aimpoint T-2 it's almost too light.

Yes. I like how the 1.93" height of the LT135 offers an unobstructed view over the dbal. It takes some getting used to, but I find it more comfortable now.

I'd love to have a Brevis Ultra, but I already have all the infrastructure for AAC suppressors. Plus the M4-2000 is 1/3 of the price of the Brevis.

Everything in the pictures (minus the Blackout FH) was acquired while the wife was working. She quit to stay home and raise our boys. I know, go be poor somewhere else and all that...but I have about a $500 limit on the suppressor itself (birthday money). After that, probably won't be making any additions to the armory whatsoever with the exception of a few boxes of ammunition every now and then. I could be 4 months into the approval wait by now, but being the sole provider makes me hesitant; just waiting for some catastrophe to happen at the house or to one of our vehicles Just can't pull the trigger. Yea, sorry about venting all that into this thread...

Back on topic: I was having double feeds out of this one. My gunsmith said it sounded like it wasn't getting enough pressure to cycle. I opened it up and there was a lot of paint inside the upper. I scrubbed it all off and oiled it up. Next weekend I plan to test it with a standard and a heavy buffer, suppressed and unsuppressed to see what works. I was also using .223 when I first shot it. I'm hoping that 5.56 and a slick upper will be hot enough to cycle it. Don't want to have to open the gas port if I don't have to.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:43:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Anyone used the new vortex 1-8 strike eagle? Looks pretty sick for the price.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:05:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Eyekahn: Anyone used the new vortex 1-8 strike eagle? Looks pretty sick for the price.
View Quote
I saw them at the last gunshow I went to.  Nice reticle for sure.

I've got a couple ordered myself and hopefully they're in soon
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:43:40 PM EDT
[#44]

12.5" Noveske Crusader barrel
Geissele Super Charging Handle, MK1 rail, and 30mm mount
Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24
Toolcraft Nitrated BCG
AAC can and mount

The lower is borrowed until I get the receiver for this build engraved. It will have a Geissele SSA-E, the B5 SOPMOD that's in this pic, and an A2 grip with the finger groove removed.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 11:46:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SLRrifleworks] [#45]
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:18:43 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By TheManimal:

I don't own a scale, but even with the scope, laser and light, it's surprisingly light (much lighter than the Mod 0 CQBR upper). Balance is perfect. With the Aimpoint T-2 it's almost too light.

Yes. I like how the 1.93" height of the LT135 offers an unobstructed view over the dbal. It takes some getting used to, but I find it more comfortable now.

I'd love to have a Brevis Ultra, but I already have all the infrastructure for AAC suppressors. Plus the M4-2000 is 1/3 of the price of the Brevis.

Everything in the pictures (minus the Blackout FH) was acquired while the wife was working. She quit to stay home and raise our boys. I know, go be poor somewhere else and all that...but I have about a $500 limit on the suppressor itself (birthday money). After that, probably won't be making any additions to the armory whatsoever with the exception of a few boxes of ammunition every now and then. I could be 4 months into the approval wait by now, but being the sole provider makes me hesitant; just waiting for some catastrophe to happen at the house or to one of our vehicles Just can't pull the trigger. Yea, sorry about venting all that into this thread...

Back on topic: I was having double feeds out of this one. My gunsmith said it sounded like it wasn't getting enough pressure to cycle. I opened it up and there was a lot of paint inside the upper. I scrubbed it all off and oiled it up. Next weekend I plan to test it with a standard and a heavy buffer, suppressed and unsuppressed to see what works. I was also using .223 when I first shot it. I'm hoping that 5.56 and a slick upper will be hot enough to cycle it. Don't want to have to open the gas port if I don't have to.
View Quote
I'm with you in the scope height. I'm not a gamer, but I recently learned a technique they use to do faster strings by mitigating muzzle rise. Shifted the butt off the shoulder, down a bit, and more centered on the clavicle. Magic. Muzzle rise disappeared and I could hit MUCH faster. Problem was that this made me have to scrunch down in an awkward position to get sight picture through the scope.  I tried a 1/2" riser under the scope mount and, bingo! It's very close in height to the LT135, but the riser lets me push my long eye relief optic forward a little more so I can shoot NTCH. I'm sold.

Dittos on the Brevis. Someday I've got to have one, but...the price. We'll see.

Some people having luck with the Vltor A5 extension + flat wire springs for improving cycling over a wider variety of loads and pressures.  Really smooths things out without fooling with gas system. More money though.

And, hey, your boys are worth it. Good decision.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:23:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Eyekahn:
Anyone used the new vortex 1-8 strike eagle? Looks pretty sick for the price.
View Quote
I have the 1x6 and think it's a killer bargain. Peeped through the 1x8 at Cabalas and wasn't impressed. Of course I'd just looked through a Steiner. Anyway, I hated the reticle, but that's a personal preference.  For a cheap 1x8 I'm hearing fair reviews of the Primary Arms SFP.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 6:53:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Eyekahn] [#49]

I have the 1x6 and think it's a killer bargain. Peeped through the 1x8 at Cabalas and wasn't impressed. Of course I'd just looked through a Steiner. Anyway, I hated the reticle, but that's a personal preference.  For a cheap 1x8 I'm hearing fair reviews of the Primary Arms SFP.
View Quote
Was only asking because I was messing around on istrelok and the BDC matches almost perfect for my 11.5 with my 55gr load out to 400 even the windage hash marks line up at 5mph and 10mph. I usuallly hate capped turrets and BDC. But for the price and the looks of it I kind of want one.

Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:00:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Was only asking because I was messing around on istrelok and the BDC matches almost perfect for my 11.5 with my 55gr load out to 400 even the windage hash marks line up at 5mph and 10mph. I usuallly hate capped turrets and BDC. But for the price and the looks of it I kind of want one.

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b510/cwm556/1D395851-EEFB-4BF8-B180-7E98883E7AC4_zps6aj90hrq.png
View All Quotes

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b510/cwm556/1D395851-EEFB-4BF8-B180-7E98883E7AC4_zps6aj90hrq.png
You already know what needs to be done here. 
Page / 204
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top