Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/24/2014 6:56:05 PM EDT
I've gotten a couple of them years ago, but now it seems like you can't find any Armalite LPK's besides the AR10 ones. Did they stop selling them?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:17:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I've gotten a couple of them years ago, but now it seems like you can't find any Armalite LPK's besides the AR10 ones. Did they stop selling them?
View Quote

Did you check DSG?
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:24:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Did you check DSG?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you check DSG?

Yea, all they have in terms of Armalite LPK's are ones for the AR-10. Thanks, though.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 7:59:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Any reason you want Armalite LPK's?

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:25:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They have always made a really good LPK. I know all companies generally buy from the same manufacturers and rebrand them, but Armalite's has always been a bit unique. They come in a sealed box, have a hefty bolt catch with a fully serrated face (yea, you can buy this separately, but still), and were available without the FCG.

All small things, but on higher-cost billet stuff, I like the extra little flare
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:41:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Try woa.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:52:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Armalite has them listed, you'll pay a little more, though.
The new owners have had more sales than Mr. Westrom did, should be something nice around Thanksgiving, I'd think.

http://www.armalite.com/Categories2.aspx?Category=72b9960c-ce32-453d-a511-4d44053260fb
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:13:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The new owners have had more sales than Mr. Westrom did, should be something nice around Thanksgiving, I'd think.

http://www.armalite.com/Categories2.aspx?Category=72b9960c-ce32-453d-a511-4d44053260fb
View Quote

Huh, I looked at their LPK page half a dozen times and I swear I didn't find it. I'll blame it on their poorly formatted website.

Thanks for the link! But yea, I remember DSG, Rainier, etc. selling them.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:18:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Huh, I looked at their LPK page half a dozen times and I swear I didn't find it. I'll blame it on their poorly formatted website.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, I just bought one and the cool spring kit in the little box from DSG in August, thought they still had them
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top