Link Posted: 1/23/2015 8:46:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Defender 2000

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 4:48:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
LMT lower, came off one of my MRP's.
<a href="http://s261.photobucket.com/user/scb9900/media/DSC00740_zps9db8e091.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii64/scb9900/DSC00740_zps9db8e091.jpg</a>

MRP fun:
<a href="http://s261.photobucket.com/user/scb9900/media/DSC00736_zps9b5808f2.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii64/scb9900/DSC00736_zps9b5808f2.jpg</a>
View Quote

Scout whats the deal on your FDE MRP, ceracoated?  If so, who did the work?
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:12:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Cerakoted by a place in TN.  I did the upper on a whim, liked it, and had the lower done afterwards.  I'm usually a rattle can guy but I think this turned out well.  Burnt Bronze IIRC.

Jonathan Brown of Amendment 2 Custom Coating - FB link https://www.facebook.com/amendment2customcoating
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:13:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 8:23:33 AM EDT
[#5]

LMT LM8 MWS Slickside Factory FDE.

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 8:39:02 AM EDT
[#6]

I really like that rifle. I've always liked the MRP but have never taken the plunge. Yesterday I was eyeballing some LMT gear and how much I've enjoyed the small bits and pieces I have from them.

Any enhanced bolt users in here? I'd like to know your thoughts.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:32:31 AM EDT
[#7]
I own 3 LMT Enhanced BCG's and shoot them all suppressed. I even use it on my 10.5" MRP with no problems. Great bolt and it's makes shooting suppressed a lot more enjoyable. If your on the fence about getting one, I'd say go for it. If you don't like it then I will buy it off you.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:55:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I really like that rifle. I've always liked the MRP but have never taken the plunge. Yesterday I was eyeballing some LMT gear and how much I've enjoyed the small bits and pieces I have from them.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Thanks.  

I use the enhanced carriers some times...not the enhanced bolt though.  The enhanced carrier helps in short barrel suppressed guns because it delays the bolt unlock slightly, letting chamber pressure drop, and it also can help vent off excess gas feed through the ejection port.  It won't do the same thing that restricting the gas at the source will, but it helps deal with the excess gas when the can is on.  I notice less gas in my face/eyes as a result.

Never used the enhanced bolt but I've heard of people having problems with those so I just never tried one.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:06:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Thanks.  

I use the enhanced carriers some times...not the enhanced bolt though.  The enhanced carrier helps in short barrel suppressed guns because it delays the bolt unlock slightly, letting chamber pressure drop, and it also can help vent off excess gas feed through the ejection port.  It won't do the same thing that restricting the gas at the source will, but it helps deal with the excess gas when the can is on.  I notice less gas in my face/eyes as a result.

Never used the enhanced bolt but I've heard of people having problems with those so I just never tried one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.  

What I've heard as well. Along the lines of being finicky with ammo selection. Maybe I'll look at trying out the BCG for my SBR.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:54:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 1:04:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Thanks.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.  

What problems have you heard with the enhanced bolts? I know some rifles are picky with the enhanced carriers increasing dwell time, but I don't see how the bolt would have any problems. Mine has been flawless on an unsuppressed 10.5
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 1:37:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

What problems have you heard with the enhanced bolts? I know some rifles are picky with the enhanced carriers increasing dwell time, but I don't see how the bolt would have any problems. Mine has been flawless on an unsuppressed 10.5
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.  

The E bolts used with the early E carriers had problems when used on sub 14.5" barrels. Apparently even LMT recommended against using them on SBRs. The Gen 4 carries with the weep hole fixed this issue. I have one of the Gen 4 carries and E bolt that I use with my LMT 10.5 upper with zero issues, suppressed and unsuppressed. (I use with an A5 RE as well)

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 1:41:47 PM EDT
[#13]
and since this is a LMT picture thread….

LMT 10.5 upper
LMT lower
LMT SOPMOD

damn, I already posted this on page one, oh well.

Here's something new then

MRP
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 5:31:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Nice pictures - Not much news from LMT in some time
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 7:03:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.  

It's the enhanced carriers, not the bolt that people had some issues with.  I run the standard full auto carrier and the enhanced bolt.
Earlier enhanced carriers weren't supposed to be run with barrels less than 14.5 inches, but people did it anyway causing cycling problems.
I believe LMT corrected the issue and now you can run them with all barrel lengths.
I love the enhanced bolt, it's so much easier to clean than the standard bolts.  They also have nice undercut lugs to increase reliability during the lock/unlock phase.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 4:46:05 AM EDT
[#16]
LMT released new front and rear flip sights at Shot Show 2015 last week, and they let me snap some photos.
They make 2 different sets, one calibrated for 5.56 and one for 7.62
They are snug in the "up" position, but do not fully lock.  This prevents the sights from breaking if the rifle were to be dropped hard on the sights.  In this situation, the sights will flip down by force on their own, preventing breakage.

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 5:04:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Also at Shot Show 2015, LMT will now offer FDE and Green finishes.  You can have it anodized or cerakoted, it's your choice.  The anodized finish will be more expensive, but both finishes looked great.  I could hardly tell the difference.
This is an LMT 308MWS with a factory FDE finish.  (Sorry, forgot to snap a pic of the green finish)

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 9:17:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Nice pictures - Not much news from LMT in some time
View Quote

Here are some more new products LMT shown at their SHOT Show booth (with pics).

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/01/20/shot-show-2015-lmt-booth/

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 9:04:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.  

Various reports of failures to extract.  Problems apparently went away when a standard bolt was swapped in.  Since I haven't seen a need to use the enhanced bolt, I didn't want to risk having other issues it *might* cause.  I think they've changed the enhanced bolt a little, kind of like they've changed the enhanced carrier, over the years.  The bolt may be just fine for any configuration now.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 12:15:21 AM EDT
[#20]

Looks Great!! I'm waiting for my Stamp to join the 10.5" club at the moment.  

Link Posted: 2/12/2015 1:03:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Hey guys, figured I'd ask in here instead of making a thread. Possibly trading my M1A for an LMT defender AR15. I'm over the nostalgia and weight of the  M1A and looking to get back to an AR.

His rifle has a couple hundred rounds through it and has a Knights Armament M4 RAS installed, Magpul trigger guard, MOE+ grip and Smith's vortex flash hider.

Besides the stock, my rifle has nothing done to it. 400 rounds through it. What do you guys think about the trade?

Link Posted: 2/12/2015 1:23:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Hey guys, figured I'd ask in here instead of making a thread. Possibly trading my M1A for an LMT defender AR15. I'm over the nostalgia and weight of the  M1A and looking to get back to an AR.

His rifle has a couple hundred rounds through it and has a Knights Armament M4 RAS installed, Magpul trigger guard, MOE+ grip and Smith's vortex flash hider.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii146/pwevo/Mobile%20Uploads/download_20150211_205822_zpsc6a60fdf.jpeg

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii146/pwevo/Mobile%20Uploads/download_20150211_205818_zpsf2801c93.jpeg

Besides the stock, my rifle has nothing done to it. 400 rounds through it. What do you guys think about the trade?

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii146/pwevo/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps2025b230.jpg
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii146/pwevo/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps2ed67b1f.jpg
View Quote

I fucking love LMT's, but I wouldn't do it. My reasoning would probably have to do with the nostalgia tho. So it's up to you, but I'd rather keep the M1A and buy an LMT, or another good quality AR. They're cheap right now.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 1:31:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii146/pwevo/Mobile%20Uploads/download_20150211_205822_zpsc6a60fdf.jpeg

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii146/pwevo/Mobile%20Uploads/download_20150211_205818_zpsf2801c93.jpeg

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii146/pwevo/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps2025b230.jpg
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii146/pwevo/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps2ed67b1f.jpg
View Quote

Man, I wish I had an LMT to trade you
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 2:05:19 AM EDT
[#24]
You guys aren't helping lol. On a side note. I had tried a Vltor stock on the M1A to try and help with weight, but it didn't do much. I like what I've read on the quality of LMT and it reminds me of my work AR which would be good practice wise.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 2:08:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You guys aren't helping lol. On a side note. I had tried a Vltor stock on the M1A to try and help with weight, but it didn't do much. I like what I've read on the quality of LMT and it reminds me of my work AR which would be good practice wise.
View Quote

Well, if you carry an AR for work then it may be a good idea to have one to hone your skills with. That changes things a little. If you can't buy one, then it might be more important to have an AR than an M1A
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 2:18:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Well, if you carry an AR for work then it may be a good idea to have one to hone your skills with. That changes things a little. If you can't buy one, then it might be more important to have an AR than an M1A
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what I was thinking. I've got another rifle to mess around with, 1957 Marlin model 39. So, shooting won't be all about just practice.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 2:32:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Haven't kept up too well with M1A market prices - but IMHO, just in terms of market value and pricing, I don't think I'd make the trade.  

I'd guess you could probably sell the M1A on the open market and make enough to buy the exact same LMT, and have a little money on top if you wanted to/or was willing to get rid of the M1A.  

The trade, I guess, has the immediacy factor, but besides that, I don't think it's very highly in your favor.

~Augee
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 2:42:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Haven't kept up too well with M1A market prices - but IMHO, just in terms of market value and pricing, I don't think I'd make the trade.  

I'd guess you could probably sell the M1A on the open market and make enough to buy the exact same LMT, and have a little money on top if you wanted to/or was willing to get rid of the M1A.  

The trade, I guess, has the immediacy factor, but besides that, I don't think it's very highly in your favor.

~Augee
View Quote

On gunbroker, the cheapest I'm finding the same lmt is for $1200. Then with the same forend would put me around $1500-1600. That's what my m1a goes for new, which I think is a bit much to expect to get for it realistically.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 2:53:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

On gunbroker, the cheapest I'm finding the same lmt is for $1200. Then with the same forend would put me around $1500-1600. That's what my m1a goes for new, which I think is a bit much to expect to get for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

~Augee

On gunbroker, the cheapest I'm finding the same lmt is for $1200. Then with the same forend would put me around $1500-1600. That's what my m1a goes for new, which I think is a bit much to expect to get for it.

Is that not a KAC M4 RAS?  

If it is, I think you're overestimating the price of the M4 RAS quite a bit - KAC sells new seconds for $150, and they can be had much cheaper on eBay or the EE.  

Even at $1,200 -

$150 - KAC RAS
$60 - MagPul CTR
$40 - SEI Vortex
$20 - MagPul MOE

You're looking at $1,470, and I think that's high to begin with.

Gunbroker - Lightly Used LMT Defender 2000:  $875+$45 Shipping - no bids, no reserve - less than two days left

That one comes with an Ergo grip and SOPMOD stock, too - which you could easily recoup for at least the value of a CTR, MOE grip, and Vortex - assuming that those are exactly the accessories you want (personally, I wouldn't get rid of a SOPMOD for a CTR, though I own/use both).  

~Augee
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 3:09:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

If it is, I think you're overestimating the price of the M4 RAS quite a bit - KAC sells new seconds for $150, and they can be had much cheaper on eBay or the EE.  

Even at $1,200 -

$150 - KAC RAS
$60 - MagPul CTR
$40 - SEI Vortex
$20 - MagPul MOE

Gunbroker - Lightly Used LMT Defender 2000:  $875+$45 Shipping - no bids, no reserve - less than two days left

That one comes with an Ergo grip and SOPMOD stock, too - which you could easily recoup for at least the value of a CTR, MOE grip, and Vortex - assuming that those are exactly the accessories you want (personally, I wouldn't get rid of a SOPMOD for a CTR, though I own/use both).  

~Augee
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

~Augee

Even at $1,200 -

$150 - KAC RAS
$60 - MagPul CTR
$40 - SEI Vortex
$20 - MagPul MOE

~Augee

I guess I overestimated the price of the KAC RAS. First link I went to said $350. I mentioned the $1200 new LMT, because if I'm going to outright sell my M1A, I'd want to buy new. None of the accessories on the LMT I'm looking at are a must for me besides the kac ras. Thanks for the info.

ETA. So even new lmt plus kac ras, plus shipping and transfer fee puts me at around $1300. Which I think I can probably get for my M1A. Looks like I may be breaking this guys heart.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 3:42:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I guess I overestimated the price of the KAC RAS. First link I went to said $350. I mentioned the $1200 new LMT, because if I'm going to outright sell my M1A, I'd want to buy new. None of the accessories on the LMT I'm looking at are a must for me besides the kac ras. Thanks for the info.

ETA. So even new lmt plus kac ras, plus shipping and transfer fee puts me at around $1300. Which I think I can probably get for my M1A. Looks like I may be breaking this guys heart.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

~Augee

Even at $1,200 -

$150 - KAC RAS
$60 - MagPul CTR
$40 - SEI Vortex
$20 - MagPul MOE

~Augee

$350 is for the unblemished m4 RAS. Blems are 150, ask if this guy can throw a couple hundred bucks in. That way you don't have to break dudes heart, and it'll be a fair deal.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 4:24:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Looks like my heart was just broken. Just found out NV now requires FFL's to collect sales tax on online gun purchases. So, with that in mind, it doesn't become as sweet to buy off gunbroker anymore.

Gunbroker brand new 16" LMT:

1229  price
99.54 sales tax
150    kac ras
40      Shipping
20      transfer fee

$1538.54
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 6:11:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Looks like my heart was just broken. Just found out NV now requires FFL's to collect sales tax on online gun purchases. So, with that in mind, it doesn't become as sweet to buy off gunbroker anymore.

Gunbroker brand new 16" LMT:

1229  price
99.54 sales tax
150    kac ras
40      Shipping
20      transfer fee

$1538.54
View Quote

Buy the lower separately. Then the upper will go to your house, no sales tax. Complete lower to FFL, only tax for a $200-400 lower.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 11:03:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Started out with a basic LMT Defender 2000 14.5" upper and separate LMT Defender 2000 lower. On the upper we cut the FSB down and reprofiled it, cerakoted it and the barrel black and added a KAC URX III rail. I used an LMT Enhanced FA BCG, Raptor Ambi Charging Handle, KAC 200-600m flip up irons, and an old Aimpoint Micro H1 4moa in an ADM QD mount. The muzzle device is an AAC Blackout 2.0 and I added the KAC rubber finger grip to enable consistent grip placement. The lower kept the LMT Sopmod stock (my favorite) and I added a Geiselle SSA-E trigger, Magpul MOE+ grip, Magpul trigger guard, Norgon Ambi Mag Release, and Noveske QD end plate.

I've run over 4000 rounds through it with no cleaning and only reapplying lube twice. I ran it solely in the Haley D3 Carbine course in December without issue or malfunction. It has become my training go to rifle, or beater stick if you will haha. I built it to have a reliable high quality training rifle that didn't cost as much or mean as much to me as my KAC rifles but in the end I have as much in it as I do the KAC boom sticks. Very happy with this rifle and LMT in general.

Link Posted: 2/12/2015 6:29:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Ahhh can't decide which one to keep.  Gotta either sell the Elcan or VCOG  Definitely keeping the Eotech. Ideas?

Link Posted: 2/12/2015 6:36:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sweet baby Jesus I want that stock for my M1A.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 6:40:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Ahhh can't decide which one to keep.  Gotta either sell the Elcan or VCOG  Definitely keeping the Eotech. Ideas?
<a href="http://s1246.photobucket.com/user/emtothedee/media/My%20Baby/4D787474-2645-457B-B8EC-77F511197BE2.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg607/emtothedee/My%20Baby/4D787474-2645-457B-B8EC-77F511197BE2.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s1246.photobucket.com/user/emtothedee/media/My%20Baby/3000D35F-D68C-4182-951C-002613ECB502.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg607/emtothedee/My%20Baby/3000D35F-D68C-4182-951C-002613ECB502.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s1246.photobucket.com/user/emtothedee/media/My%20Baby/25D26694-14A6-48A0-B1E0-1BE02DC8620D.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg607/emtothedee/My%20Baby/25D26694-14A6-48A0-B1E0-1BE02DC8620D.jpg</a>
View Quote

1. Sell EOTech.

2. Buy Aimpoint.

3. Sell VCOG.

4. Buy suppressor and Form 1 for your poor lower.

5. Keep ELCAN.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 7:20:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

1. Sell EOTech.

2. Buy Aimpoint.

3. Sell VCOG.

5. Keep ELCAN.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<a href="http://s1246.photobucket.com/user/emtothedee/media/My%20Baby/4D787474-2645-457B-B8EC-77F511197BE2.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg607/emtothedee/My%20Baby/4D787474-2645-457B-B8EC-77F511197BE2.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s1246.photobucket.com/user/emtothedee/media/My%20Baby/3000D35F-D68C-4182-951C-002613ECB502.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg607/emtothedee/My%20Baby/3000D35F-D68C-4182-951C-002613ECB502.jpg</a>
<a href="http://s1246.photobucket.com/user/emtothedee/media/My%20Baby/25D26694-14A6-48A0-B1E0-1BE02DC8620D.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg607/emtothedee/My%20Baby/25D26694-14A6-48A0-B1E0-1BE02DC8620D.jpg</a>

1. Sell EOTech.

2. Buy Aimpoint.

3. Sell VCOG.

5. Keep ELCAN.

haha! I should have put a notation that I am in California so option 4 is invalid.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 7:29:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

haha! I should have put a notation that I am in California so option 4 is invalid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1. Sell EOTech.

2. Buy Aimpoint.

3. Sell VCOG.

5. Keep ELCAN.

You should trade your VCOG for my ACOG and then sell the ACOG.  

I'd rather keep the Elcan if that's the primary weapon it's going to be on.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 8:45:40 PM EDT
[#40]
So it worked out in the end. Got the other guy to give me the sopmod stock and I got more ammo and some mags as well. Rifle looks damn near new, so I'm pretty happy.

Link Posted: 2/12/2015 8:49:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not even a question, keep the Elcan!
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 5:28:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Crazy ice storm today.

Link Posted: 2/16/2015 5:55:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's a hard choice. Personally I'd sell the VCOG, but that's probably only because I want an Elcan more than I want a VCOG. Sell whichever one you would miss less.

Link Posted: 2/16/2015 6:45:20 PM EDT
[#44]
14.5" MRP, crappy pic:

Link Posted: 2/16/2015 7:53:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1. Sell EOTech.

2. Buy Aimpoint.

3. Sell VCOG.

5. Keep ELCAN.

The VCOG is the only of those three optics that I'd personally keep. Best 1x variable optic I've ever used by a mile. And I've used all the relevant ones except for the Kahles.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 12:06:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The VCOG is the only of those three optics that I'd personally keep. Best 1x variable optic I've ever used by a mile. And I've used all the relevant ones except for the Kahles.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1. Sell EOTech.

2. Buy Aimpoint.

3. Sell VCOG.

5. Keep ELCAN.

ahh i know it.  Made it feel a little too bulky for me though.  Just sold it, but it will be missed.  Not nearly as much as I would miss the Elcan however.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 12:17:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
So it worked out in the end. Got the other guy to give me the sopmod stock and I got more ammo and some mags as well. Rifle looks damn near new, so I'm pretty happy.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii146/pwevo/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150212_1627482_zps72076e5b.jpg
View Quote

Nice bro! I just remembered our convo. How do you like it?
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 2:47:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Looks Great!! I'm waiting for my Stamp to join the 10.5" club at the moment.  

http://imageshack.com/a/img907/8011/7caUiK.jpg
View All Quotes

Hey that barrel looks familiar :)
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 3:13:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Decided to paint my SBR. I think it turned out well.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 3:15:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Decided to paint my SBR. I think it turned out well.

<a href="http://imgur.com/DKbwB5Y" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/DKbwB5Y.jpg</a>

<a href="http://imgur.com/vrA67oy" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/vrA67oy.jpg</a>
View Quote

That took balls

You had the perfect color Gieselle!
Page / 4
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top