Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/30/2014 1:16:59 PM EDT
Why are there several pic threads that have been abandon by their OP?  If you start a pic thread, not just a topic, you should feel obligated to keep up on it and be a semi-moderator.  

RUtah, has been very active with his Mk12 pic thread.  

THE_MUFFIN_MAN has abandon his RECCE pic thread.  I hope it's just that he lost interest in this site and did not die, go to prison, have to sell off all his guns.  If that's the case, nevermind.

Short rant over.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:25:08 PM EDT
[#1]
ibtl and how could an op moderate a thread? You can't edit the thread.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:12:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Well this is the stupidest fucking thing I've read all day.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:27:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well this is the stupidest fucking thing I've read all day.
View Quote

+1

Who are you to dictate what people do with their threads?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:39:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow.  A little hateraide this morning.

I should have just said be active and help keep to the original point of the thread.  

AR15.com sure is living up to its reputation of being aggressive and snarky today.  Do you really need to drop f-bombs just for the sake of trying to sound cool and rip on a fellow gun lovers thought?  I'll make sure I take a second to guess what all the cool kids will think when reading my post next time.

You guys are unbelievable.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:45:04 PM EDT
[#5]
In before the lock/move.
This is almost as stupid as the post Forest moved to GD yesterday. Called a tech forum Not a bitch about stupid shit forum.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:47:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I should have just said be active and help keep to the original point of the thread.  

AR15.com sure is living up to its reputation of being aggressive and snarky today.  Do you really need to drop f-bombs just for the sake of trying to sound cool and rip on a fellow gun lovers thought?  I'll make sure I take a second to guess what all the cool kids will think when reading my post next time.

View Quote

Do you really need to post threads that add nothing to the conversation of ARs? There is nothing technical or even AR related in your post. These forums have rules and you're not following them.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:48:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Why are you so concerned about the threads on a forum you don't feel is worth your $24?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:51:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

It is called a Technical Forum for a reason.  If you want to complain about things then post in GD.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:51:44 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't think I have ever called IBTL on a tech thread, but....yeah. IBTL. Bad rant OP.

ETA: A mod should move this to GD.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:53:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Not a technical topic.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top