AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 1:00:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I swear to god some of you guys are so stupid I don't know how you're even still alive. I didn't stage the god damn pic. Unless one of you wants to step the fuck up and tell me it staged it to my face I suggest you shut yours.
View Quote

You need to calm it down man, no need to get so upset. This is just an Internet forum.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 1:00:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I swear to god some of you guys are so stupid I don't know how you're even still alive. I didn't stage the god damn pic. Unless one of you wants to step the fuck up and tell me it staged it to my face I suggest you shut yours.
View Quote

Dude, no one said YOU staged it. But that's it's maybe not a rifle going into combat and A staged pic.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 1:02:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't think anyone is saying that you staged the photograph personally, though I haven't read this thread very closely, and it looks like it's going to get nuked on your request soon.  

But it's not unheard of for manufacturers and distributors to stage promotional photo-shoots and do HALO jumps, using helicopters, actual SOF personnel and equipment, etc.  There's still a difference between a promotional photo shoot and an actual "candid" taking during an operation, or even an actual, military/government sanction training exercise.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 1:06:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Hahaha OP is a whiny bitch

Arsenal Democracy is gay and you should feel bad
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 1:08:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Think this anti-rotation tab shit has gone off the deep end. Anti-rotation tabs are eye-candy at worst and an installation aid at best. Even on my Geissele  MK1 rail,   the tabs aren't going to keep anything in line that proper torqueing of the barrel nut couldn't or faulty installation of the rail caused. So they cut off the tabs... big deal , how may rails are there that don't have tabs at all and work just fine?... Lets try and focus on something that really matters... did they torque the barrel nut on right and fasten the rail to the barrel nut correctly.  If the A.D guys did screw up and a rail was loosely installed , I am more than sure we would have a gleefully created thread of ridicule here stating proudly... "I told you so"
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 1:50:23 PM EDT
[#6]
What a shit show.

OP, stop believing everything you hear about the latest mega tactical shit.

If you want one, buy it. But it ain't being used by SOF in theater, guaranteed.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 2:00:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I do know for a fact some guys are using these overseas. They have a program where their bros come back from deployment, drop their weapon off at A.D. they service em (which probably consists of new barrel/bolt and thorough inspection) said operator picks weapon up for next deployment. Ive seen the pictures, updates, and testimonies for this. Im sure they are select fire capable versions of the Reaper 33 tho.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a nice looking gun, I like the design of the receivers.  But it is no better quality than you could build with any other nice set of billet receivers (Mega, Seekins, CMT, etc) I have most all of those add-ons (BADASS, norgon, Geiselle, Raptor...) Without knowing who is making the barrels and what they are capable of, they are the same as every other billet AR with top quality parts added on.  I have built what is essentially a Mega and Seekins version of that gun for quite a bit less.

I doubt there are very many active duty SF guys actually using these overseas.  It seems more like they are using their own SF background to sell it to regular people who like the idea of owning a gun that SF guys use.  Nothing wrong with that, I'm all for people using their talents and experience to make money.

I do know for a fact some guys are using these overseas. They have a program where their bros come back from deployment, drop their weapon off at A.D. they service em (which probably consists of new barrel/bolt and thorough inspection) said operator picks weapon up for next deployment. Ive seen the pictures, updates, and testimonies for this. Im sure they are select fire capable versions of the Reaper 33 tho.

That is the stupidest thing posted on this forum in a while.

STOP making Marines look stupid. If you believe even one syllable of your statement above, then your peers have failed you.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 2:25:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Holy Fucking Meltdown!

I don't think anybody was saying that, bud.  That pic was clearly from one of the old threads.  Haven't checked to see if it is actually still on their site, but I know it came from there or possibly their Facebook

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 2:40:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 2:42:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

PLEASE DONT NUKE THIS THREAD!!!

YOUR MELTDOWNS ARE AWESOME
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 2:55:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Usually i'd disagree but for some reason i can't help but chuckle when i read through this thread
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 3:02:42 PM EDT
[#12]
I never said you staged it.

But god as my witness if you were standing in front of me id tell you someone else staged it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 3:04:18 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote

LOL Squatdog
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 3:29:04 PM EDT
[#14]
If I saw a dude eating a Twix in a HALO jump photo I'd swtich from Snickers in a heartbeat.

Joking aside, why not build something with the same, if not better parts (ugly billets aside) for less $$?
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 3:56:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Snap!
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 4:10:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I don't think anyone is saying that you staged the photograph personally, though I haven't read this thread very closely, and it looks like it's going to get nuked on your request soon.  

But it's not unheard of for manufacturers and distributors to stage promotional photo-shoots and do HALO jumps, using helicopters, actual SOF personnel and equipment, etc.  There's still a difference between a promotional photo shoot and an actual "candid" taking during an operation, or even an actual, military/government sanction training exercise.  

~Augee
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

~Augee

So you're saying that I've been using seat belts for no reason,  and this is staged?

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 5:10:45 PM EDT
[#17]
OP has requested that this thread with the staged pic be locked.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top