Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2014 5:10:17 PM EDT
I watched a History Channel special all about the M-16. It said the Navy models had waterproofing in the reciever and muzzle so they could fire in and around water.

First I ever heard of this. Anyone?

TIA - Rick
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 5:17:04 PM EDT
[#1]
The only thing I heard of is the Mk 4 Mod 0 which is a Kal-Guard coated rifle for maritime operations. It's unclear if it's still in use but since this was 1970s, I'd imagine it's long since been abandoned. It's unclear if it every actually been fielded, though. See more about it on this page http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Articles.asp?ID=125 at the very bottom.

From what I remember original m16s were shipped without chromelined barrels so this caused some reliability issues. Perhaps the Navy and so on wanted to test other additions at that time to see if reliability can be increased in any way. The weapon was new at the time so I'd imagine there were all sorts of funky tests being done. The Mk4 mod 0 sounds pretty neat though.

However, History Channel SUCKS about weapons. Heck, I recall in their big WW2 quasi documentary earlier this year about each of the key players in that war had every side, no matter the country or time, carrying the enfield rifle. Some had detachable magazines but that is only salt in the wound.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:04:26 PM EDT
[#2]
All my command had as far as rifles go was plain jane M16A3's and M4A1's. Granted I was on submarine, so we didn't necessarily have the latest and greatest, but I'd bet pretty much all non-NAVSPECWAR units just get standard M16's/M4's.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:18:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I watched a History Channel special all about the M-16. It said the Navy models had waterproofing in the reciever and muzzle so they could fire in and around water.

TIA - Rick
View Quote

Just because it was on the history channel doesn't make it true.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:32:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

TIA - Rick
View Quote

The M16A2 I qualified on USS Oak Hill in 2008 was a regular M16A2.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:46:58 PM EDT
[#5]
We just had regular M16A3s at both of my active duty commands.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:50:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like a made up myth, sort of like the mattel/vietnam garbage. They just have regular M16A3's and regular M4's.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 7:06:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TIA - Rick

From the people that bought you ancient aliens???? say it aint so.

OP got your question in to a few of my navy buddies will let you know but the initial response I got from one of them read simply "WTF? no"
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:24:03 PM EDT
[#8]
There were a few that had holes in the lower receiver to allow water to drain and chromed lined barrels for obvious reasons.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:59:05 PM EDT
[#9]
You can tell if it's Navy issue by dropping it in salt water. Navy ones will float.

None of mine were Navy models.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:13:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah he, never trust the history channel.

The did a documentary on sniper rifles. The USMC M40A3 they were talking about was built by Texas Brigade Armory, didn't look anything like the M40A3 and they continued to say the the M40A3s in the Marines were chambered in 6.5x47 Lapua, which the TBA gun was chambered in
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:21:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

There were a few that had holes in the lower receiver to allow water to drain and chromed lined barrels for obvious reasons.
View Quote
Any evidence to support that statement?

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 8:21:22 PM EDT
[#12]
bump
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:56:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What? All of lowers have holes in them, and my barrels are chrome lined...I never realized Waaly World sold navy weapons Seriously though, the only thing special I ever saw were a few non-u.s. property marked carbines, they were standard post '86 commercial variants. I was also always partial to the Mk18's, but w/o suppressors they are loud as shit!!

William
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 12:17:22 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The units we deployed in Iraq (Gulf War I) had additional holes drilled in the lowers to allow water to discharge more rapidly.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 12:19:14 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
What? All of lowers have holes in them, and my barrels are chrome lined...I never realized Waaly World sold navy weapons Seriously though, the only thing special I ever saw were a few non-u.s. property marked carbines, they were standard post '86 commercial variants. I was also always partial to the Mk18's, but w/o suppressors they are loud as shit!!

William
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

William

Brilliance and knowledge isn't your strong suit is it?  Before you insult others you should a) educate yourself and/or b) serve your country.

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 12:26:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Brilliance and knowledge isn't your strong suit is it?  Before you insult others you should a) educate yourself and/or b) serve your country.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

William

Brilliance and knowledge are my strong suits because: A) I'm educated, and B) I served our country.

So where is the proof these lowers had extra holes in them? What units used them? You are, after all, the only one who's seen them.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 2:39:34 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Brilliance and knowledge are my strong suits because: A) I'm educated, and B) I served our country.

So where is the proof these lowers had extra holes in them? What units used them? You are, after all, the only one who's seen them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

William

I said "evidence." Not anecdote. Big difference.

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 11:15:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Since you think you know everything what do you say to a wager...the amount will be commensurate to your ignorance and lack of respect towards others who know things that you don't.

FYI...your ignorance doesn't makes you an expert.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 11:37:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Since you think you know everything what do you say to a wager...the amount will be commensurate to your ignorance and lack of respect towards others who know things that you don't.

View Quote

YOU are the one being rude and disrespectful. And respect is earned, but I guess you didn't learn that lesson in the military. But we won't forget about you making claims you can't back up.

BTW, I've swam more than my fair share with M16A2s, with and without a 203 attached, and I never had any problems with water drainage. But being in a boat company and spending a year at Coronado Amphib base going to schools and training never taught me anything about weapons and water.

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 11:38:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

You can't support your statement. I can only assume you heard this from some old guy at a gun store.

To be on topic: I believe the HK 416 had improvements to help drain water easier and faster.
As far as M16s and M4s, the manual states to point the barrel down and retract the bolt a little.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 11:55:02 AM EDT
[#21]
The last ship I was stationed USS LaSalle AGF-3 (2000 - 2003) we still had M1As and M14s...They never got around to replacing them M16s or M4s.  When we stood up the VBSS teams, M4s showed up for them.  Up until May (changed jobs), I was onboard ships inport on a daily basis. I always looked at what the Sailors on watch had ... always M16A2s or basic M4s besides M9s and some shotguns.  Only time I saw MK18s was with some of the boarding team and SBU guys.

Of course none of these USN MK18s looked anything like the picture thread guns LMFAO....
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 12:12:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The last ship I was stationed USS LaSalle AGF-3 (2000 - 2003) we still had M1As and M14s...They never got around to replacing them M16s or M4s.  When we stood up the VBSS teams, M4s showed up for them.  Up until May (changed jobs), I was onboard ships inport on a daily basis. I always looked at what the Sailors on watch had ... always M16A2s or basic M4s besides M9s and some shotguns.  Only time I saw MK18s was with some of the boarding team and SBU guys.

Of course none of these USN MK18s looked anything like the picture thread guns LMFAO....
View Quote

I was on a newly commissioned USS Supply (AOE 6) in 1993-95, and as part of our "new" supplies for shipboard security we were given "new" M14s, 1911s, and 870s.  Made me fall in love with the M14 and one of these days I'll drop the cash to pick one up.  From a techy standpoint the AR is a wonderful piece, but like the difference between Marilyn Monroe and Uma Thurman, both are nice to look at and both will get the job done but only one had CURVES.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 12:16:21 PM EDT
[#23]
bmyk, what does SBU stand for?
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 12:17:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
bmyk, what does SBU stand for?
View Quote

Special Boat Unit
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 12:29:51 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
You can't support your statement. I can only assume you heard this from some old guy at a gun store.

To be on topic: I believe the HK 416 had improvements to help drain water easier and faster.

As far as M16s and M4s, the manual states to point the barrel down and retract the bolt a little.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Amazing how people who have no knowledge think they know everything.  Then they insult those who do know just so they feel better about their pathetic selves.

Give you a hint...they nicknamed them the "Crane Special".
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 12:42:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

The guys with the "picture thread guns" are not usually trying to build USN MK 18s, regardless of what they call them.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 12:51:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Thanks, I didn't use my brain and think about it before I asked you about it. Thank You Sir.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 12:51:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Drain holes in the lower receiver and lower receiver assembly that were added during M16 and M16A1 production as well as retroactively added, most certainly existed, such as the drain hole for the pivot pin detent spring were not in any way exclusive to USN M16s, nor were chrome lined barrels.

Quoted:
Amazing how people who have no knowledge think they know everything.  Then they insult those who do know just so they feel better about their pathetic selves.

If you have special and specific knowledge, how about rather than "hinting" and acting like you know something that everyone else doesn't, you try to share that knowledge and educate the collective group and add to the body of knowledge, rather than holding it to yourself and trying to lord over everyone going "nyah, nyah, I know something you don't know," which is usually the tactic of something that really hasn't got much, but doesn't want to admit it and still wants to be in a haughty position, along with deflecting by insulting others and going "tsk, tsk, how dare you question someone who knows better."  

I'm sure that if such a thing existed, the community at large would be very interested to know about some sort of special variant, and very grateful for any insight you could offer.

So.  Whatcha got?  

~Augee
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 1:00:31 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
If you have special and specific knowledge, how about rather than "hinting" and acting like you know something that everyone else doesn't, you try to share that knowledge and educate the collective group and add to the body of knowledge, rather than holding it to yourself and trying to lord over everyone going "nyah, nyah, I know something you don't know," which is usually the tactic of something that really hasn't got much, but doesn't want to admit it and still wants to be in a haughty position, along with deflecting by insulting others and going "tsk, tsk, how dare you question someone who knows better."  

I'm sure that if such a thing existed, the community at large would be very interested to know about some sort of special variant, and very grateful for any insight you could offer.

So.  Whatcha got?  

~Augee

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So.  Whatcha got?  

~Augee

Be more then happy too...first I would like to address those ignorant few who go around insulting those that have knowledge.

Common sense alone says the services would try to find a solution to the problem...just because the ignorant few aren't aware of it doesn't mean it does not exist.

So, they were given an offer to put up or shut up...still waiting for them to accept the offer and put their money where their mouths are.

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 1:26:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Be more then happy too...first I would like to address those ignorant few who go around insulting those that have knowledge.

Common sense alone says the services would try to find a solution to the problem...just because the ignorant few aren't aware of it doesn't mean it does not exist.

So, they were given an offer to put up or shut up...still waiting for them to accept the offer and put their money where their mouths are.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So.  Whatcha got?  

~Augee

So you don't know shit. Got it.

And since you started the insulting, perhaps you should grow a pair and apologize first.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 2:05:36 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So.  Whatcha got?  

~Augee

You're the one that needs to put up or shut up.

This is a technical forum. Unless you provide factual evidence, it's just bullshit. If you can't prove that a DIFFERENT lower was made for the Navy with drainage holes (that don't exist on other M16 or M4 lowers) then you are simply spreading false information.

If you need motivation to not be an arrogant child, I'll gladly buy a membership for a service member on this site. But not you.

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 2:06:50 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

And since you started the insulting, perhaps you should grow a pair and apologize first.

So put your money where your mouth is...its that simple!

Give you another hint...the "Crane Special" had a fluted bolt carrier.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 2:17:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Put my money where? I'm not the one making bullshit claims. I'm not the one who started insulting members without knowing who or what they are. What part of that do you not understand?

I'm beginning to think you were dropped on the head as a baby. Repeatedly. Most likely on purpose.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 2:19:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only way most people on this site, or especially this thread will ever be satisifed are by Pictures and Name Dropping. There is no wiggle room, regardless of what you saw or heard. Unless XXX at Crane comes in here, with pictures and is vouched for by 3 other "known entities", nobody will believe anything you posted. It's a losing battle, I'd just hang up the hat. You will either be labeled a troll or an idiot, the truth isn' relevant.

I'm not saying I believe you. I'm just warning you now that it's a tough crowd in here, and you won't get by with "I saw it with my own eyes".
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 2:34:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Jhned....I bet the armory on USS SUPPLY was a blast...I now Have both platforms a couple of ARs and an M1A.  After the attack on USS Cole, they gave us all kinds of cool toys, but we still kept the M1As and M14s.  We also had the M9s and Mossberg shotguns.

Dont buffer tubes usually have hole at the rear?  Mine do.  Maybe that was a designed to be a drain hole.  FWIW,  I always thought the big rectangular drain hole on the bottom of the lower was for inserting a magazine of ammunition....

Oh yeah..SBU = Special Boat Unit.

Pretty sure the good people at NSWC Crane (Indiana) that first cut down a removable handle so an optic could be mounted, this later became the LMT rear sight.  Heavy as heck, but Sailor proof.  They probably also worked with LMT on the SOPMOD stock, Knights to come up with the RIS/RAS and all the other goodies that later became the MK18 package.  Lots of good stuff out of NSWC Crane....

Quoted:

I was on a newly commissioned USS Supply (AOE 6) in 1993-95, and as part of our "new" supplies for shipboard security we were given "new" M14s, 1911s, and 870s.  Made me fall in love with the M14 and one of these days I'll drop the cash to pick one up.  From a techy standpoint the AR is a wonderful piece, but like the difference between Marilyn Monroe and Uma Thurman, both are nice to look at and both will get the job done but only one had CURVES.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 3:37:15 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
The only way most people on this site, or especially this thread will ever be satisifed are by Pictures and Name Dropping. There is no wiggle room, regardless of what you saw or heard. Unless XXX at Crane comes in here, with pictures and is vouched for by 3 other "known entities", nobody will believe anything you posted. It's a losing battle, I'd just hang up the hat. You will either be labeled a troll or an idiot, the truth isn' relevant.
I'm not saying I believe you. I'm just warning you now that it's a tough crowd in here, and you won't get by with "I saw it with my own eyes".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is whats so funny, if the few mouther's where as smart as they think they are they would know that "Crane" is the Naval Surface Warfare Center in Crane, Ind.

There's a difference between tough and being a jackass.  Its a simple subject...its not like someone stole their life savings.  This is more about the few angry little children who think they know everything when they know nothing...who go off on people who know what their talking about just to feel like they have some import.

That being said, rather than insulting people over things they have no knowledge of, they can simple do some research and educate themselves.  Let me go a step further, its only common sense that our services would consider modifications for water ops.

The Navy did so in the late 80's as a Special Operations Peculiar Modification under the SOPMOD Program Management Office at the Naval Surface Warfare Center in Crane, Ind.  It turned out to be a failure because in by creating openings to allow the water to drain faster it also allowed contaminates to enter faster, most specifically blowing desert sand.

So, my response to what you refer to as a "tough crowd" is the few obnoxious little boys who interrupt subjects should start putting their money where their mouth is or they should just shut up so that interested parties can engage in a healthy conversation and even learn a thing or two without their continual interruptions and disrespecting others who are just having a friendly and interesting conversation...

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 4:05:52 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

This is whats so funny, if the few mouther's where as smart as they think they are they would know that "Crane" is the Naval Surface Warfare Center in Crane, Ind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's a difference between tough and being a jackass.  Its a simple subject...its not like someone stole their life savings.  This is more about the few angry little children who think they know everything when they know nothing...who go off on people who know what their talking about just to feel like they have some import.

That being said, rather than insulting people over things they have no knowledge of, they can simple do some research and educate themselves.  Let me go a step further, its only common sense that our services would consider modifications for water ops.

The Navy did so in the late 80's as a Special Operations Peculiar Modification under the SOPMOD Program Management Office at the Naval Surface Warfare Center in Crane, Ind.  It turned out to be a failure because in by creating openings to allow the water to drain faster it also allowed contaminates to enter faster, most specifically blowing desert sand.

So, my response to what you refer to as a "tough crowd" is the few obnoxious little boys who interrupt subjects should start putting their money where their mouth is or they should just shut up so that interested parties can engage in a healthy conversation and even learn a thing or two without their continual interruptions and disrespecting others who are just having a friendly and interesting conversation...

Yeah, Crane is pretty common knowledge here, especially with the various clone threads.

You still provide no evidence. I put up my money, and you still can't deliver.

OP is full of shit.

My favorite part is where you accuse others of talking so they can feel some "import."
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 4:26:02 PM EDT
[#38]
So, first off I have no idea the answer to this question. Being a good little moondoggie I took to Google. I found this LWRC Patent...

http://www.google.com/patents/US8783159

The Abstract reads:

"A bolt carrier for use with the AR15/M16 family of firearms is provided. The bolt carrier includes an integrally formed carrier key and spherical strike face surrounded by a cylindrical counterbore made with a downward angle to act against the tilting force imparted by the operating rod of the firearm's gas operating system. The outer surface of the carrier includes upper and lower running rails that all extend fully to the front face of the carrier to lengthen the carrier's rail support or bearing surfaces against the receiver. To improve the robust operation of the firearm in over the beach operations, the bottom and rear of the receiver extension has drain holes formed through which water is forced out of the receiver extension by the reciprocating action of the bolt carrier when the weapon is fired."

So the receiver extension/buffer tube has holes that the water gets pushed out of. Also, pertaining to the carrier: "One such feature is set forth in the Gomez application, namely, a series of longitudinal cuts or flutes spaced about the circumference of the boss to allow for water to pass by the boss. Additional water removal features would also be desirable."

I don't know if that will shed some light on the technology companies are putting out there about helping the AR drain quicker and such...
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 4:29:47 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

So, first off I have no idea the answer to this question. Being a good little moondoggie I took to Google. I found this LWRC Patent...

The Abstract reads:

"A bolt carrier for use with the AR15/M16 family of firearms is provided. The bolt carrier includes an integrally formed carrier key and spherical strike face surrounded by a cylindrical counterbore made with a downward angle to act against the tilting force imparted by the operating rod of the firearm's gas operating system. The outer surface of the carrier includes upper and lower running rails that all extend fully to the front face of the carrier to lengthen the carrier's rail support or bearing surfaces against the receiver. To improve the robust operation of the firearm in over the beach operations, the bottom and rear of the receiver extension has drain holes formed through which water is forced out of the receiver extension by the reciprocating action of the bolt carrier when the weapon is fired."

So the receiver extension/buffer tube has holes that the water gets pushed out of. Also, pertaining to the carrier: "One such feature is set forth in the Gomez application, namely, a series of longitudinal cuts or flutes spaced about the circumference of the boss to allow for water to pass by the boss. Additional water removal features would also be desirable."

I don't know if that will shed some light on the technology companies are putting out there about helping the AR drain quicker and such...
View Quote

See what a little research will do...nicely done!
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 4:36:51 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah, Crane is pretty common knowledge here, especially with the various clone threads.  

OP is full of shit.

My favorite part is where you accuse others of talking so they can feel some "import."

Funny how everyone one is full of it but you...a little boy who hides behind the computer insulting everyone who knows more or who wants to learn more then you.

OP I'll email you the info tonight...not wasting another second to help such a looser as this little angry boy.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 5:08:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The Abstract reads:

View Quote

For one, "Original AssigneeLwrc International Llc", I didn't see anything even mentioning Crane.
Secondly, It was meant for gas piston carbine, not DI. Look at the first drawing.

There is no, not one difference (such as drain holes or fluted bolt carriers) between any of the services small arms. The exact same M-16/M-4 one would see in the Army is the one they would see in the Air Force, Navy or Marines.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 5:21:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Well aware bud. Just figured it might shed some light on some of the stuff these guys are talking about. Not to mention one of the first technical posts on this thread.

My overall point was the stuff is out there, not that it was used necessarily by the Navy or those way cooler than us guys over in Crane.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 5:22:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

For one, "Original AssigneeLwrc International Llc", I didn't see anything even mentioning Crane.
Secondly, It was meant for gas piston carbine, not DI. Look at the first drawing.

There is no, not one difference (such as drain holes or fluted bolt carriers) between any of the services small arms. The exact same M-16/M-4 one would see in the Army is the one they would see in the Air Force, Navy or Marines.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Abstract reads:

Not only that, but the patent application date was May 14, 2010, nowhere near the "late 80's" as claimed by DiveFlyFun.

ETA: LWRC didn't exist until 1999.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 5:24:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Point is rather than talking...he did a little research.  You should try it some time...you may learn something.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 5:25:33 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

OP is full of shit.

Funny how everyone one is full of it but you...a little boy who hides behind the computer insulting everyone who knows more or who wants to learn more then you.

OP I'll email you the info tonight...not wasting another second to help such a looser as this little angry boy.
I'm far from angry, and how am I hiding behind a keyboard? We are on the same forum, so the same can be said about you. You keep calling a complete stranger a "little boy" from behind your screen.

I offered to pay for a membership for a service member if you came through with the relevant info, and you never addressed that.

I never said anyone EXCEPT YOU was full of shit. You are the only one making claims without any substantiation.

Then, someone finds a completely unrelated patent from LWRC and you act like that was the info you were withholding. Ridiculous!

You claim "CRANE SPECIAL" with a lower that had EXTRA HOLES FOR DRAINAGE. Show some evidence.

A lower doesn't need EXTRA HOLES because it already has a hole for the FCG. Not to mention that residual water in the lower will not inhibit function like it may in the upper without proper drainage.

And at least I can spell "loser."

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 5:27:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 5:29:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Non technical arguments.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top