Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/22/2014 5:29:15 PM EDT
I have everything except the upper for my first AR and I am looking at the the stainless Freedom middy upper. Are these uppers good to go?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:33:13 PM EDT
[#1]
GTG yes
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:42:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
GTG yes
View Quote

Thanks, I will probably order tomorrow
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:42:56 PM EDT
[#3]
You asked , so no! You can do much better for very little more , Bcm , Spikes , from a company that has QC for the product
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:51:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You asked , so no! You can do much better for very little more , Bcm , Spikes , from a company that has QC for the product
View Quote

Listen to this man...^^^.  He speaks the truth.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:53:43 PM EDT
[#5]
If you must buy PSA buy their premium line with a CHF brl.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:17:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Got one when they were running thier 4th of July special for $200 shipped.  One of the best $200 I ever spent. I have been using it with an existing lower and it is as accurate and reliable as my RRA M4 at a fraction of the price.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 2:08:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Got one when they were running thier 4th of July special for $200 shipped.  One of the best $200 I ever spent. I have been using it with an existing lower and it is as accurate and reliable as my RRA M4 at a fraction of the price.
View Quote

same here, have 14 ARs and this upper is as good as any.  Not chrome lined but otherwise good stuff.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 6:20:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If you must buy PSA buy their premium line with a CHF brl.
View Quote

This! IF I buy any barrels from PSA it's their "Premium" line or nothing. Spikes and BCM would be a great choice as well.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top