[#4]
SF4Ps in stock at Midway for $152.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 8:42:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TGWLDR:
SF4Ps in stock at Midway for $152.
View Quote
Welp ordered one from EuroOptics.  Man their shipping kills me since they are only a few hours away.  Lol
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 12:14:02 PM EDT
[#6]
If anyone is looking for a genuine L3 Insight dual button remote, tan, there’s a seller with new, loose units for $37.94/ea. after shipping and tax. Don’t have any affiliation with the seller but they have a perfect 100% feedback rating for 8 transactions. eBay also has a money back guarantee.

Get one here
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 3:13:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AZ_SBR:
If anyone is looking for a genuine L3 Insight dual button remote, tan, there's a seller with new, loose units for $37.94/ea. after shipping and tax. Don't have any affiliation with the seller but they have a perfect 100% feedback rating for 8 transactions. eBay also has a money back guarantee.

Get one here
View Quote
Link won't work.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 3:29:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Nobody69s:
Link won't work.
View Quote

Sorry about that. Item # is 354449035156. Seller is legprepar-0
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 5:21:48 PM EDT
[#9]
I’ve got some rare-ish Block II stuff that I’m looking to part with. What’s the protocol with referencing stuff for sale in discussion threads?
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 9:14:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By FloridaMan:
I’ve got some rare-ish Block II stuff that I’m looking to part with. What’s the protocol with referencing stuff for sale in discussion threads?
View Quote

Generally a no go if you do it yourself.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 9:55:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Gotcha. Thanks
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 4:32:05 PM EDT
[#12]
I’m just curious if anyone knows- how widespread is MK18 use currently, given that the URG-I has been introduced in decent numbers?

Not that it necessarily matters, the MK18 will always be one of the coolest builds and will remain relevant and effective for quite some time in my opinion. Still accumulating parts but by bit for mine.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 4:58:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Solo_] [#13]
Originally Posted By AZgunner:
I'm just curious if anyone knows- how widespread is MK18 use currently, given that the URG-I has been introduced in decent numbers?

Not that it necessarily matters, the MK18 will always be one of the coolest builds and will remain relevant and effective for quite some time in my opinion. Still accumulating parts but by bit for mine.
View Quote
Have no idea how widespread, but my preference is still with the quad rails. To the point that I just put together my other grail, railed one - a 416D clone (pictured below next to my Mk18).

If it's visual - at least for us here - quad rails just have it; I got struck by Mk18s for length and rails - I know that for sure.

And it just ain't going to go away that easily, regardless of what's used in the wild as the current fad!

Quad Railed by Solo__, on Flickr

Link Posted: 4/15/2023 5:21:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Solo_:
Have no idea how widespread, but my preference is still with the quad rails. To the point that I just put together my other grail, railed one - a 416D clone (pictured below next to my Mk18).

If it's visual - at least for us here - quad rails just have it; I got struck by Mk18s for length and rails - I know that for sure.

And it just ain't going to go away that easily, regardless of what's used in the wild as the current fad!

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52820025419_7441308606_h.jpgQuad Railed by Solo__, on Flickr

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
I'm just curious if anyone knows- how widespread is MK18 use currently, given that the URG-I has been introduced in decent numbers?

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52820025419_7441308606_h.jpgQuad Railed by Solo__, on Flickr

I really need to build a 416.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 5:23:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LsuJon] [#15]

View Quote
Well the navy hasn't gonna to the URGI officially yet is id say pretty wide spread
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 5:29:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By SecretSquirell:

View Quote
Hurry up (bruh) - Brownells had them uppers for 1499USD (sale price). Ran outa stock in two days; I managed to squeeze in and that's that.

It's worse than drugs lol (love it!!!)
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 5:34:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Hurry up (bruh) - Brownells had them uppers for 1499USD (sale price). Ran outa stock in two days; I managed to squeeze in and that's that.

View All Quotes

Unfortunately, my state went (even more) gay and evil black guns and parts are a no-go. There's several lawsuits in the courts over it right now, so there's hope.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 5:41:47 PM EDT
[#18]

Unfortunately, my state went (even more) gay and evil black guns and parts are a no-go. There's several lawsuits in the courts over it right now, so there's hope.
View Quote
(I get it - I used to live in California and in Shitaly before that! Hang on tight brother)
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 5:45:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Heading out to have some fun on the farm.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 6:57:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Awesome picture!
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 7:46:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Nobody69s:
Awesome picture!
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2023 8:04:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Need a rail to at least start putting my upper together.   Keep missing them in the EE.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 8:09:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By metalsaber:
Need a rail to at least start putting my upper together.   Keep missing them in the EE.  
View Quote

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1020947725
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 8:09:50 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

If you’re willing to pay the price DD asks for a new one, they’re in stock right now. $486.

DD MK18 RIS II FDE
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 8:23:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TGWLDR] [#25]
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 4:47:30 AM EDT
[#26]

If you're willing to pay the price DD asks for a new one, they're in stock right now. $486.

DD MK18 RIS II FDE
View All Quotes

If you're willing to pay the price DD asks for a new one, they're in stock right now. $486.

DD MK18 RIS II FDE
That's only a last resort.  Rather buy used and save some money.  It's getting rattle canned.  So don't need to be new.
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 2:32:25 PM EDT
[#27]
That's only a last resort.  Rather buy used and save some money.  It's getting rattle canned.  So don't need to be new.
View All Quotes

DD MK18 RIS II FDE

I know you said last resort and don't know how far down the clone rabbit hole you're going, but DS Arms has their uppers for $675 out the door. Fairly decent price considering DD wants nearly $500 for the rail alone.

DSA mk18 Mod 1
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 9:36:04 PM EDT
[#28]
I have the DSArms upper - it is very well put together, chrome lined barrel, pinned gas block, and mine is a laser-accurate shooter.
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 10:27:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By ThatGuy01:
I have the DSArms upper - it is very well put together, chrome lined barrel, pinned gas block, and mine is a laser-accurate shooter.
View Quote

That’s cool, very good sounding option for those who don’t want or need a 100% clone. I’d consider it if I hadn’t already bought a stripped Colt upper and a MK12 gas block.
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 7:19:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Joker117:

I know you said last resort and don't know how far down the clone rabbit hole you're going, but DS Arms has their uppers for $675 out the door. Fairly decent price considering DD wants nearly $500 for the rail alone.

DSA mk18 Mod 1
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Joker117:

DD MK18 RIS II FDE

DSA mk18 Mod 1
yeah might have saved me a bit of money.  Not going 100% clone correct. Trying to use quality products though.  As long as it looks the part and functions reliably I'll be happy.

Link Posted: 4/17/2023 8:11:28 PM EDT
[#31]
I post the RIII and catch flack, but everything is clone correct minus the rIII (for now), was correct with the ris ii.  

But non clone uppers are kosher when only the rail is correct?

Link Posted: 4/19/2023 9:52:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Anywhere know where I can source a stencil/sticker for a generic CQBR marking?
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 9:58:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By SamuelAdams76:
View Quote

Carolina Laser Works should have what you need.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 11:32:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: wissota4] [#34]
View Quote

Upper receiver marking? Lower roll marking? Uid stickers?
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 12:12:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By wissota4:

View Quote

upper receiver marking is what i was looking for
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 12:22:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TGWLDR] [#36]

View All Quotes

THESE WORK?
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 12:57:26 PM EDT
[#37]

THESE WORK?
View Quote
You = the man.

Link Posted: 4/19/2023 1:00:33 PM EDT
[#38]
You = the man.

View All Quotes

THESE WORK?
You = the man.

I stumbled onto them by chance.

Chad does some cool shit.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 1:09:04 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Mine arrive today. I’ll post a pic of them applied.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 1:20:05 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

Please do.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 6:51:48 PM EDT
[#41]
What you get from Carolina Laser Works. Like all of their labels, these are printed on a super thin aluminum with an adhesive backing. The labels are truly single use so be sure to place them exactly how you want them on the first shot as you will bend/destroy them if you try to peel them off or reposition them.

You can input any alphanumeric code you want though 8 numbers seems to be the thing. I've seen 1000 as the prefix in many pics online so I followed that format and then included a reminder about freedom.

All set to go larping in my skivvies.

Link Posted: 4/19/2023 7:19:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Looks = hawt
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 9:39:25 PM EDT
[#43]
What you get from Carolina Laser Works. Like all of their labels, these are printed on a super thin aluminum with an adhesive backing. The labels are truly single use so be sure to place them exactly how you want them on the first shot as you will bend/destroy them if you try to peel them off or reposition them.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52831128568_0a3a7b5df2_c.jpg

You can input any alphanumeric code you want though 8 numbers seems to be the thing. I've seen 1000 as the prefix in many pics online so I followed that format and then included a reminder about freedom.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52831128523_2b294fa707_c.jpg

All set to go larping in my skivvies.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52831080330_6c112a631c_c.jpg
View Quote

Nice man. Thanks for posting that.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 9:55:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:23:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Anyone have tried both a Eotech or Vortex Razor on theirs?  I have both and debating optic.  I like the Eotech.  Keeps it light and great for NVG use but the idea of having a 1-6 appeals even if on a 10.3" gun.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 2:44:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Anyone have tried both a Eotech or Vortex Razor on theirs?  I have both and debating optic.  I like the Eotech.  Keeps it light and great for NVG use but the idea of having a 1-6 appeals even if on a 10.3" gun.
View Quote

Eotech. But really elcan
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 5:41:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: robertototototo] [#47]

Eotech. But really elcan
View Quote

Yes.

Link Posted: 4/20/2023 5:59:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By robertototototo:

Yes.

https://i.imgur.com/p6xFNdo.jpg
View Quote
Double good sir!
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 8:39:10 PM EDT
[#49]
L3 Insight dual button remote arrived. New for $39 shipped off ebay. Kind of redundant but I love the look and it fills up the front end nicely. LBT Inc. bags and sling in the pic.

Yay for spaghetti wiring messes.

Link Posted: 4/23/2023 9:18:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Couple 10.3" URGs
Attachment Attached File
Page / 1565
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 1541 of 1565)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top