Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2014 9:02:48 AM EDT
Has anyone had experience with one of these that they can share? It looks very interesting and seems to be a more flexible option to a Bump-Fire stock.

Description:

The 3MR is a drop-in 3-mode fire control system with Safe, Semi-Automatic, and Tac-Con™'s patented 3rd Mode.  The 3rd mode has a positive reset that dramatically reduces the split times between shots. The positive reset characteristic is achieved by transferring the force from the bolt carrier through the trigger assembly to assist the trigger back onto the front sear. As a result, this gives the firearm the fastest reset possible. Both semi and 3rd mode positions exhibit a non-adjustable 4.5 pound trigger pull weight.

Compatibility: Weapons using AR-15 Mil-Spec style Fire Control Groups

This product ATF Approved

Product page:  http://tacfirecon.com/products.php

ATF Approval Letter: http://tacfirecon.com/wp-content/uploads/TAC-CON-TM-ATF-Approval-Letter.pdf
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 9:04:09 AM EDT
[#1]
There are a couple of threads on here already. One is over 35 pages
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 9:04:16 AM EDT
[#2]
OP,
There are at least two threads on this.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 9:04:25 AM EDT
[#3]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_118/627922_Tactical_Fire_Control.html
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 9:49:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes - I saw that -- 42 pages of "Chatter" and nothing related to ACTUAL experience .

Yesterday I talked to the folks that are manufacturing this and they offered a Demo since I am local - I will have more info in a couple weeks once I get my hands on one. They seem very busy in production mode right now.

I'll keep you all posted on progress and findings based on a hands-on demo.

It looks and sounds like a very promising alternative to a Bump-Fire stock.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 9:55:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes - I saw that -- 42 pages of "Chatter" and nothing related to ACTUAL experience .

Yesterday I talked to the folks that are manufacturing this and they offered a Demo since I am local - I will have more info in a couple weeks once I get my hands on one. They seem very busy in production mode right now.

I'll keep you all posted on progress and findings based on a hands-on demo.

It looks and sounds like a very promising alternative to a Bump-Fire stock.
View Quote

There's only a few in the wild right now and no one wants to pony up $2500+ for a $1300 rifle to test them for us.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 10:03:50 AM EDT
[#6]
From what I read this company is charging $500 a pop and is not delivering.  They may come through but then they may not.  IMO if you enjoy shooting lightning fast the Geisele SD3 trigger at less than half the price does the same thing.
Take a look.
SD3 trigger test
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 10:06:00 AM EDT
[#7]
This is on every firearm forum that I have been on lately, multiple times at least. I think there was just a thread on here yesterday on this?
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 10:10:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Yes - agree - I am also evaluating the Geissele Super 3 Gun (S3G) trigger (@ $250)
If the come out even in function - I would lean toward a Drop-in only based on personal preference.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 10:12:48 AM EDT
[#9]
another  thread wtf
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 10:21:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Don't need another thread.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top