Link Posted: 8/28/2014 11:55:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump for the End of Summer.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:17:49 PM EDT
[#2]
bump
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 2:19:27 AM EDT
[#3]

jukeboxx13-BCM/DD ELW 16"-Magpul MBUS PRO BUIS-Geissele SSA-Siting-M193 55 FMJ-8.50"=7.94 MOA

14.5" with a pinned BCM comp to 16", and a Geissele SSA trigger

Shooting position was sitting with elbows on knees, and using Magpul MBUS PRO back up iron sights.

Ammo was M193 ball

8.50-.556= 7.94 MOA

Daughter ripped it when I got home, but still visible

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 2:54:01 AM EDT
[#4]

jukeboxx13-BCM/DD ELW 16"-Aimpoint T1/Eotech G33-Geissele SSA-Siting-M193 55 FMJ-12.50"=11.94 MOA

BCM/DD 14.5" pinned to 16" with a Geissele SSA trigger

Ammo M193 5.56

Shooting position was seated with elbows on knees

Optics Aimpoint T1/Eotech G33 magnifier

12.5-.556= 11.94 MOA

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 2:25:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Face it, service, defense and hunting rifles are NOT likely to be propped up with doohikies and gizmos, sacks, bags and carpentry when the SHTF. And what is even more, Gomer Pyle never used a rest! Snuffy Smith never used a rest! Elmer J Fudd never used a rest! Jed Clampett never used a rest!!

JOHN WAYNE NEVER EVER USED A REST!!!! {except occasionally when taking cover behind a dead horse... }
View Quote

I appreciate what you're doing, but I NEVER use Hollywood as an example for how to shoot.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 2:34:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Great job Jukebox and glad to see another legitimate post on the thread!!

PLease line out the description in the right format so I can copy/paste it in the list.

DarkNite;  From your post I assume you believe it is OK then to continue to cite Snuffy Smith since he isn't a Hollywood character?  

Now, get out there and shoot the Challenge!!

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 3:42:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

PLease line out the description in the right format so I can copy/paste it in the list.

DarkNite;  From your post I assume you believe it is OK then to continue to cite Snuffy Smith since he isn't a Hollywood character?  

View Quote
Check it out now, and let me know if it needs corrections?

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 4:24:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks good and results updated.

Thanks for posting!!
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 10:23:10 AM EDT
[#9]
BTT, and common people we need more entries or maybe you guys should just stay away so I can stay in the top 10.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:48:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Hmmm....I like this thread.

Planning on heading to the 100yd range this week so I'll see what I can do. If past is prologue though, I *might* get two shots on paper.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 8:21:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Not sure if this topic is still active, but here goes.

Unfortunately I missed the part about getting a pic of the target with a ruler so this won't be able to count as my entry. I'll reshoot later.

minion42 - Anderson/Del-Ton 5.56NATO - 17.5” bbl - standard A2 iron sights - no mods - PMC Bronze .223Rem 55gr FMJ - kneeling - ???=???

Pics below. Not great, but I was pretty pleased given that I couldn't hit paper at this distance during the Front Sight course I took less than a year ago. It kills me that I was holding bottom of the target thinking the POI would be high (I'm zeroed at 50yds) and my group was low. Guess I could have held center mass and been fine. Total time was about 1:45, IIRC.

Link Posted: 11/11/2014 10:08:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Bump to get this going again.

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top