Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2013 5:12:49 PM EDT
Long story short my mother decided she needed an AR-15 during the panic and unbeknownst to me she bought a rifle from a shop in her town and it turned out to be left handed. I was able to change some parts around for her and now I have the left overs.

I have a square forge marked slick sided left hand flat top upper with no T-markings and an unknown Semi auto BCG with no proof marks of any kind. To me it looks like parts of a kit that JSE had at some point but I cannot be 100% sure of that.

My wife is left handed so I will probably build it for her, however, just to have the info on hand I would appreciate an average starting point should I change my mind.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top