Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 228
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 1:26:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 762hunter2] [#1]
Hopefully picking up a TA01NSN here soon. If I was going to piggyback a red dot, what would be the correct one for the TA01NSN? jpoint, mrds, docter? wing mount or flat mount?

Also is there any QD mounts that'd be correct for a TA01NSN?

Accidental page ownage

TA01NSN and colt fiberlite going on the top rifle
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 12:40:58 AM EDT
[#2]
the m4a1 has a big brother now

Link Posted: 6/2/2017 8:08:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 762hunter2:
TA01NSN and colt fiberlite going on the top rifle
View Quote
Best combo ever.

In regard to the dots, I'd suggest getting a winged mount regardless of the model. The earlier generation MRDS could use the protection. Especially the jpoint.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 9:36:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By ckopp636:
the m4a1 has a big brother now

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k507/Christopher_Kopp/DSC_0851_zpstn1qgrjd.jpg
View Quote
God I love me a good musket... Very nice, sir
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 8:00:55 AM EDT
[#5]
So I found this upper at my local gun shop while I was picking up a suppressor that finally came in... Colt upper 14.5 with a SF4P perm attached... couldn't pass it up. Had a rattle can paint job on it and I had no idea the round count. Got home and started to strip the paint off the barrel and found that it had what I would describe as that "soldier rust removal finish patina" on the barrel. Honestly, not much of a finish at all left on the upper... so will be doing a rattle can job on it myself this week when I get a chance...

shoots like a dream though and groups about as well as my newer BCM build and other colt upper... plenty of life left in it.

Playing with optics yesterday... (ugly mug removed)

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 9:39:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By carmodyh:
So I found this upper at my local gun shop while I was picking up a suppressor that finally came in... Colt upper 14.5 with a SF4P perm attached... couldn't pass it up. Had a rattle can paint job on it and I had no idea the round count. Got home and started to strip the paint off the barrel and found that it had what I would describe as that "soldier rust removal finish patina" on the barrel. Honestly, not much of a finish at all left on the upper... so will be doing a rattle can job on it myself this week when I get a chance...

shoots like a dream though and groups about as well as my newer BCM build and other colt upper... plenty of life left in it.

Playing with optics yesterday... (ugly mug removed)

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/365058/1-223579.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/365058/2-223580.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/365058/3-223581.JPG
View Quote
How does it handle with the can? I'm trying to decide whether to go 14.5 or 10.5.  Thanks
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 10:30:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By JethrOO:

How does it handle with the can? I'm trying to decide whether to go 14.5 or 10.5.  Thanks
View Quote
Bottom line is you are going to feel the can on there after a short while. I fire most of my 14.5s without suppressors on them. 10.5 inch guns get suppressed 99 percent of the time. If you plan to fire suppressed all the time, I would most certainly go with a 10.5 inch gun. It will be about as long as a 14.5 inch gun after that. 14.5 inch guns feel pretty long... like M16A2 kind of long, but heavier due to all the accessories we all love to bolt on to the gun.

The 10.5 inch with a can is going to swing a lot better than the 14.5 when doing lateral engagments on stuff. When I start to get tired I'm significantly slower on the timer obviously with a 14.5 inch

If you end up going with a 14.5 and it isn't a clone gun, I would go with the lightest weight profile front end possible, MLOK or KEYMOD, and a scout light. With a suppressor, your gun wont feel as front heavy

but this is arfcom, and you should just have both uppers...
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 11:53:56 AM EDT
[#8]
She's a beaut with the BTDT legit wear.  I like it!!  The eotech with suppressor combo looks best.  Which handled and shot the best?
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 11:57:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Solo_] [#9]
Originally Posted By JethrOO:

View Quote
In my opinion, it's still the best looking (and probably, best all around functioning) AR15 around.

Such classic - ain't going to just go away.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 12:05:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Bottom line is you are going to feel the can on there after a short while. I fire most of my 14.5s without suppressors on them. 10.5 inch guns get suppressed 99 percent of the time. If you plan to fire suppressed all the time, I would most certainly go with a 10.5 inch gun. It will be about as long as a 14.5 inch gun after that. 14.5 inch guns feel pretty long... like M16A2 kind of long, but heavier due to all the accessories we all love to bolt on to the gun.

The 10.5 inch with a can is going to swing a lot better than the 14.5 when doing lateral engagments on stuff. When I start to get tired I'm significantly slower on the timer obviously with a 14.5 inch

If you end up going with a 14.5 and it isn't a clone gun, I would go with the lightest weight profile front end possible, MLOK or KEYMOD, and a scout light. With a suppressor, your gun wont feel as front heavy

but this is arfcom, and you should just have both uppers...
View Quote
Ditto..... My 14.5" shoots like a dream with an H buffer and Sprinco blue spring. Leave the suppressors for the 10.3" guns.

So simple yet one of my favorites:
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 4:56:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By LongTrang:
She's a beaut with the BTDT legit wear.  I like it!!  The eotech with suppressor combo looks best.  Which handled and shot the best?
View Quote
I mean, each shoots a little different. I know some people hate them, but I absolutely LOVE piggy bagged reflex sights on top of ACOGs. I also love carry handle mounted optics or at least highly mounted optics (think minimum lower 1/3 for me). Snap shooting out to 50m is just as fast with the high mount reflex as it is with the eotech. If you get on the shot timer and shoot mechanics drills at close in distances, I think the eotech is a little bit better.

By far the best "handling" gun goes to the ACOG/Jpoint set up unsuppressed, as I can take it from 5-500 meters and feel extremely confident in hitting whatever I am aiming at. The suppressor will always feel more cumbersome, but the surefire, although louder than a lot of my suppressors, has such minimal back preasure that it doesn't really overgas the gun, making follow up shots much faster. YMMV of course depending on what you are used to though
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 5:02:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: carmodyh] [#12]
Originally Posted By SoloDallas:
In my opinion, it's still the best looking (and probably, best all around functioning) AR15 around.

Such classic - ain't going to just go away.
View Quote
100 percent agree... I have a build that I call my "24 hour Gucci gun" that has everything from a MicroMOA adjustable gas block, high mount optics, mangnifiers, DBAL laser and scout light, dual pressure pads, etc... like, everything you MIGHT need on a gun is on there.... its the most shootable carbine I own and arguably the best handling...

all that said, I cant NOT have an M4A1 clone.... call it nostalgia from the army I guess, but its a classic rifle that is the best at what it does in terms of cost and performance. With modern parts being made with excellent quality control, a reputable 14.5 inch DI M4A1 type rifle is the best gun you could get for the cost. I feel like I run my guns pretty hard, just lube them and go, cant remember the last time I cleaned them. The M4 just... I don't know... works. Like, rain or shine... she just runs
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 6:37:56 PM EDT
[#13]
What's preferred here. Block II or 1.5's for general purpose use
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 7:00:04 PM EDT
[#14]

100 percent agree... I have a build that I call my "24 hour Gucci gun" that has everything from a MicroMOA adjustable gas block, high mount optics, mangnifiers, DBAL laser and scout light, dual pressure pads, etc... like, everything you MIGHT need on a gun is on there.... its the most shootable carbine I own and arguably the best handling...

all that said, I cant NOT have an M4A1 clone.... call it nostalgia from the army I guess, but its a classic rifle that is the best at what it does in terms of cost and performance. With modern parts being made with excellent quality control, a reputable 14.5 inch DI M4A1 type rifle is the best gun you could get for the cost. I feel like I run my guns pretty hard, just lube them and go, cant remember the last time I cleaned them. The M4 just... I don't know... works. Like, rain or shine... she just runs
View Quote
This!
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 7:07:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:
View Quote
I have an FSP B2 (no lasers or fancy stuff, just a Law-guns 553) and a gov-profile M4 clone.  The m4 makes a great blaster, the b2 is much more accurate (that's likely the colt vs psa barrel tho) and smoother.

'tater, 'tatoe.    for me it's the b2, but honestly it's user preference.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 7:13:02 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote
I prefer the 1.5 for general purpose. I would say the block 2 excels over the 1.5 in a precision type role. (Magnification + free floated)
But having owned both I have to go with the 1.5 for general purpose use. Definitely balances better if nothing else.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 7:32:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By MILSPEC556:

I prefer the 1.5 for general purpose. I would say the block 2 excels over the 1.5 in a precision type role. (Magnification + free floated)
But having owned both I have to go with the 1.5 for general purpose use. Definitely balances better if nothing else.
View Quote
I agree... I had a Block 2 FSP that I sold a few years ago... would put 55 grain wolf gold into these little clover leaf patterns at 50 meters... I thought it was nuts. Was a BCM upper. The RIS free float rails really squeeze the accuracy potential out of an M4

that said, the 1.5 is my go to. They balance better and still shoot 2-3 MOA with most ammo under most conditions, which is plenty consistent for a general purpose blaster...

Painting mine in the garage right, but its humid as shit in TN at the moment... will take a heat gun to it if it doesn't start curing soon... pics to follow of course
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 8:08:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Where in TN?

Want to shoot plates at 500y?
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 8:14:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Where in TN?

View Quote
Up here at Ft Campbell. You are down in Nashville right? I shoot at the Ft Campbell POW range, but am always down to blast some place new!
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 8:40:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Up here at Ft Campbell. You are down in Nashville right? I shoot at the Ft Campbell POW range, but am always down to blast some place new!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Where in TN?

Just south of it.

I'll shoot you a PM here once I figure out what the weekends look like for June - July.  

It goes to 1250y but guests are limited to the 500y side of the house.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 8:52:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: carmodyh] [#21]
Ugh, first time a messed up a rustoleum/ avero paint job. Painted in my garage with the doors open and I guess it was too humid. Gun was left in the garage all day and painted at night, didn't degrease again before painting and the paint has that soft/tacky feelings and comes off with a finger nail. Guess it was wet underneath the first coat and none it cured.

Paint is mad soft so it should come off easy. You guys you citristrip for the best results? Will strip as much of it off as I can and use gun scrubber and acetone before the next go, hopefully with better results. Not my first time painting and was surprised that it turned out the way it did... I usually just blast stuff with krylon with no problem

shame, was digging the way it was turning out... a la lone survivor look

EDIT: hmmm, tested the avero vs rustoleum on a few PMAGs... I think my avero paint went  bad, its sticky when dry vs the rustoleum which is not... bummer, love the avero colors

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 4:27:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Let it sit in the hot sun for an entire day.  That should dry the layers of paint.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 9:29:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Why does everybody tape up the trigger? Makes No Sense at all.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 9:29:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By ShortyB:
Let it sit in the hot sun for an entire day.  That should dry the layers of paint.
View Quote
Or hang it in front of a space heater. I do that to mine before and after painting and it really bakes it on there.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 11:38:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Lawdog-1:
Why does everybody tape up the trigger? Makes No Sense at all.
View Quote
Yeah, I thought about that on my second attempt and just left it without tape.

Thanks dudes, got some citristip and hosed it down. Took longer than I expected as that gel gets like everywhere... looks like an arms room special now, my kind of look I guess. Will try and paint again when its not as humid. Go figure I go paint a rifle in like 90 percent humidity with not a lot of prep.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 3:22:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Well, it lasted about 24 hours not painted... couldn't help myself... stripped it down with citristrip and gave up on the aervoe paint as every color and can I had wouldn't dry without being soft and tacky... I mean, I guess that stuff is over 2 years old, maybe that's the case... stuck with rustoleum camo and a couple of satin colors... I like the way it turned out, more of a autumn type camo, but I dig it...

Shooting back to back next to a pinned upper with a Griffin Hammer Comp really gives me an appreciation for muzzle devices... quite literally no recoil on that gun

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 5:50:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Looks great
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 6:06:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Well, it lasted about 24 hours not painted... couldn't help myself... stripped it down with citristrip and gave up on the aervoe paint as every color and can I had wouldn't dry without being soft and tacky... I mean, I guess that stuff is over 2 years old, maybe that's the case... stuck with rustoleum camo and a couple of satin colors... I like the way it turned out, more of a autumn type camo, but I dig it...

Shooting back to back next to a pinned upper with a Griffin Hammer Comp really gives me an appreciation for muzzle devices... quite literally no recoil on that gun

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/365058/IMG-5971-227436.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/365058/FullSizeRender-227438.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/365058/IMG-5975-227439.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/365058/IMG-5977-227441.JPG
View Quote
That turned out excellent! What colors did you use?
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 7:00:30 PM EDT
[#29]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/365058/IMG-5971-227436.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/365058/FullSizeRender-227438.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/365058/IMG-5975-227439.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/365058/IMG-5977-227441.JPG
View Quote
Nice looking paint job.

I won't lie, I couldn't bring myself to paint optics, I bought some multicam cloth tape and used that instead.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 7:26:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: carmodyh] [#30]
Thanks dudes, colors and painting method below: FOR THE RECORD, I would have used aevreo colors and paint if mine wasn't trying all weird, the color pallet is just better I think... next paint job ill get some new cans of it.

Stencils: T-shirt with holes cut in it draped over the gun at times and mesh laundry bag for the final color

1) Degrease gun this time with brake clean
2) Base coat of Rustoleum Camo Sand (2 thin coats)
3) Rustoleum Camo Army Green (I also used a little Rustoleum Satin Oregano... its really close to the Army Green just slightly darker, didn't use a lot)
4) Rustoleum Satin Chestnut Brown (very light as the satin dries stickier than the flat camo)
5) Rustolum Satin Warm Carmel (same as the chestnut brown as it dries weird)
6) Rustoleum Earth Brown
7) Rustoleum Dark Forest Green
8) Finish with Rustoleum Earth Brown and the mesh bag to break everything up

I think it turned out pretty decent, I just wanted something a little bit darker I guess.

and as for painting the optics, I am in the same boat and never paint them (this is a first for me, as I usually buy and sell optics trying a million combos out and some people REALLY hate the krylon residue) but I have been on the hunt for an eotech 553 that hasn't been a lemon for like, years man, and this one still works, battery connectors were legit, and no reticle dim or fade for a 2010 manufactured optic... so I will keep it until it dies, hence why I painted it...

for the record I did not paint the ACOG that I use on this... yet...
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:22:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Keep mil spec trigger or what trigger upgrade should I get?

Link Posted: 6/11/2017 10:10:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Vuong0916:
Keep mil spec trigger or what trigger upgrade should I get?

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/Vuong0916/18945BBC-8907-4D35-A961-F265176BBBED_zps9ahb0m0w.jpg
View Quote
I really like the Geissele single stage. Looks identical to a mil-spec but it's an improvement. 
It now sits in my A4 clone (pictured for reference)

A4-Ish
by SoloDallas, on Flickr
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 11:54:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By SoloDallas:

I really like the Geissele single stage. Looks identical to a mil-spec but it's an improvement. 
It now sits in my A4 clone (pictured for reference)

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4216/35016216021_f7b974f871_h.jpg
A4-Ish
by SoloDallas, on Flickr
View Quote
For when it goes on sale, the G2S is hard to beat for the money... although I'm usually fine with milspec triggers... half my guns are Geissele and half are milspec. Used to be a trigger snob but now I just like rifles that work and that I can beat up. You'd be good from Milspec, to ALG, to BCM, to a whizbang high end. Most importantly, your boom stick is legit...
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 12:52:28 AM EDT
[#34]

Most importantly, your boom stick is legit...
View Quote
 !!!
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 5:22:27 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote
I will always want a FSB, so Block 1.5 is my favorite.
I'm not into the extra long rails that seems to be the cool thing right now.
FSB with a Knights RAS is still the way to go in my opinion.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 6:40:03 PM EDT
[#36]
My two block 1.5 rifles. I like them a little lore then the block 2s

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 7:05:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By HARMS4X:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/187307/IMG-1509-229325.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/187307/IMG-1510-229326.JPG
View Quote
Very nice pair, sir... I believe you need little else
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 7:58:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HARMS4X] [#38]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Thank you

I agree but man that ris rail just screams sexy Like Anna Kendrick sexy??
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 11:16:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Aiight I'm purty happy.
Just bought this thing here in CA (will have to do all the usual corrections) but I love having one of these. The other one I have is marked as M4 - never had a M4A1 marked lower.

I have become a Colt sucker over time.

Colt M4A1
by SoloDallas, on Flickr
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 4:13:19 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote
Very nice, what colors did you use and what brand?
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 9:52:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SamYouWell] [#41]

Block 1 "clone" and SEAL RECCE inspired build that's in progress. I put clone in quotes since it's not a colt upper/ lower/ BCG and the barrel is actually 16" not 14.5". I hope I'm still allowed!
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 3:10:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mech4matsnova] [#42]
Originally Posted By SamYouWell:
http://imgur.com/gPO8uFj
http://imgur.com/vcN2dk8

Block 1 "clone" and SEAL RECCE inspired build that's in progress. I put clone in quotes since it's not a colt upper/ lower/ BCG and the barrel is actually 16" not 14.5". I hope I'm still allowed!
View Quote

Fixt
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 4:30:41 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote
Sweet rifles, the TA01/MRDS combo is sweet. I want one but have to sell my 1-6 before I can buy one 
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 5:21:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By M4A1:

Very nice, what colors did you use and what brand?
View Quote
dark earth brown, forest green, army green, kahki, black & Olive.

Rustoleum and Krylon
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 5:22:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Alaskanforfreedom:

Sweet rifles, the TA01/MRDS combo is sweet. I want one but have to sell my 1-6 before I can buy one 
View Quote
I was fortunate I got it from a friend and well I dont know where he got it but he also got me the DR sight.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 1:18:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Hello all,
I've been a long time lurker to these boards and this thread in particular. I just wanted to say hey and thank everyone for the inspiration for my first AR-15/clone build. I'm about 1/2 way thru a block 1.5/mk18-rebarreled project that I am truly enjoying.
  Her name is Elizabeth (the second) and I like to think of her of the modern reincarnation of my first love that my uncle once let my use. There isn't anything really special about her but she is mine.
  I doubt she will be judged a true clone as this rifle is my only one so it fills many uses so some exceptions are being made but overall I think she will fit in around these parts.
She started life as an LE6920 so functionally all Colt then added/changed:

KAC ras
KAC hand guards
KAC vfg
LMT l8a fixed rear sight
B5 enhanced (wanted the rear QD socket)
Colt ambi selector
CQD rail mount for HK hook

Still to buy;
Colt SOCOM 14.5 barrel
Aimpoint ( going pro instead of comp2)
Optic mount? Would need a real good deal on a Wilcox to not just use the aimpoint mount
M951-52 kinda like that 952V but there are much smaller/lighter options...

Anyway just wanted to say thank you and I'll post a few pics when I figure out how.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 4:01:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Emspop:
Hello all,
I've been a long time lurker to these boards and this thread in particular. I just wanted to say hey and thank everyone for the inspiration for my first AR-15/clone build. I'm about 1/2 way thru a block 1.5/mk18-rebarreled project that I am truly enjoying.
  Her name is Elizabeth (the second) and I like to think of her of the modern reincarnation of my first love that my uncle once let my use. There isn't anything really special about her but she is mine.
  I doubt she will be judged a true clone as this rifle is my only one so it fills many uses so some exceptions are being made but overall I think she will fit in around these parts.
She started life as an LE6920 so functionally all Colt then added/changed:

KAC ras
KAC hand guards
KAC vfg
LMT l8a fixed rear sight
B5 enhanced (wanted the rear QD socket)
Colt ambi selector
CQD rail mount for HK hook

Still to buy;
Colt SOCOM 14.5 barrel
Aimpoint ( going pro instead of comp2)
Optic mount? Would need a real good deal on a Wilcox to not just use the aimpoint mount
M951-52 kinda like that 952V but there are much smaller/lighter options...

Anyway just wanted to say thank you and I'll post a few pics when I figure out how.
View Quote
You can just cut down your 16" Gov't profile bbl to 14.5" and add a long A2 FH if you don't want to go the tax stamp route or stanard A2 FH or KAC NT4 FH going tax stamp SBR.  Still plenty of Govt Profile bbls in Groups.  I prefered the lighter weight and balance of the Gov't on my M4A1 Block I and 1.5.  Since the M68 was Army issued to Groups, the standard Aimpoint mount is also correct.  But it is your rifle so build it the way you want/carried.

CD
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 6:55:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Can I haz block 1.5?
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 9:44:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ViktorVaughn] [#49]
14.5" SBR... needs paint

Link Posted: 6/18/2017 12:07:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ckopp636] [#50]
Colt ambi safety arrived

Page / 228
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top