Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/2/2013 10:29:22 AM EDT
Greetings all.  New here to this forum and first post.  I've recently purchased the above AR.  I don't have it yet but it should come in this week.  I'm looking forward to shooting this weapon.  I've been a handgun/shotgun person for 35 years and have been looking at AR's for a long time.  Of course by waiting until after Newtown I've paid more than I wanted.  Now comes the problem of buying ammo, accessories and mags for a still somewhat reasonable price. Any suggestions on where to start would be appreciated.  By the way.  A Bushnell Red Dot comes with the gun as well.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 10:31:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Greetings!

Couldn't have bought at a better time.

ETA: as far as mags... you will need to be quick on the punch. People on here will post when mags are available. With that being said, you will have approx. 2 min. tops to jump on it and order them. Or you can just randomly look at sites for available stuff. Could also do the ole "Email when in stock".

Ammo..same thing.
Link Posted: 2/2/2013 10:58:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 4:34:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies.  I'm still having problems finding any ammo.  The gun should be at the dealer this week so hopefully by next week I'll be on the range shooting the gun.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 4:56:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, it will be light.  Hope you don't have any problems with it...
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:02:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Any suggestions on where to start would be appreciated.

read the faqs/stickies at the top of this and the ammo forum

shoot

take a class

shoot.

then modify with the needless stuff

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top