Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2012 9:34:02 AM EDT
Ok this rifle looks pretty amazing!  Love the weight, rail, etc.  Recoil and control seem excellent.  Price is estimated at 2100.   Anyone with any time on one?
Link Posted: 12/20/2012 9:59:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Ok this rifle looks pretty amazing!  Love the weight, rail, etc.  Recoil and control seem excellent.  Price is estimated at 2100.   Anyone with any time on one?

Here is the full thread on it.  And it retails @ $1995 per BCM's order form on their website.

Hope that helps some.
Link Posted: 12/20/2012 10:42:40 AM EDT
[#2]
is the exposed gas block even pinned?
Link Posted: 12/20/2012 1:09:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Seems a little pricey, is it a noveske or Knight quality or features?  Maybe...but it needs to prove itself.  I love the weight (on paper), not sure on the balance.  The rail asI said is really nice!  Sights are standard, grip....not a fan, tried the BCM Gunfighter and didnt like it at all.  I am considering another AR but now prices will skyrocket on this!   The Rainier Arms AR is one I am considering along with the PWS.  Both 500 lower in cost.  The rainier is quite decked out so it looks like I might move that way.
Link Posted: 12/20/2012 2:37:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Meh. Not worth the up charge over a normal AR.
Link Posted: 12/20/2012 3:48:48 PM EDT
[#5]
It's an adequate hobby gun.
Link Posted: 12/20/2012 4:43:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Seems a little pricey, is it a noveske or Knight quality or features?  Maybe...but it needs to prove itself.  I love the weight (on paper), not sure on the balance.  The rail asI said is really nice!  Sights are standard, grip....not a fan, tried the BCM Gunfighter and didnt like it at all.  I am considering another AR but now prices will skyrocket on this!   The Rainier Arms AR is one I am considering along with the PWS.  Both 500 lower in cost.  The rainier is quite decked out so it looks like I might move that way.

Both mr ARs sit in Rainier uppers and lowers. Awesome stuff.
Link Posted: 12/20/2012 4:54:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Meh. Not worth the up charge over a normal AR.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top