AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/6/2012 5:38:18 AM EDT
[#1]
My thoughts?
1 - not all polymer is created equal.  
2 - with what's out ther right now for an AR-15, no thanks.
3 - maybe something better in the future.
Link Posted: 9/6/2012 12:25:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I keep forgetting this is the "throw away" generation we live in now.
I grew up with Zippo lighters that were build to last, today you buy 27 plastic BIC lighters a year. Tools were made to last and had a lifetime warranty. Guns were steel and walnut.
Guns were build to last centuries and longer (I would say forever but that might be stretching it), now plastic "BIC" guns are becoming all the rage. When the polymer gets brittle with age or exposure to the sun and they crack and fall apart...no biggie, trash it and buy another. Trip and fall on it and break it...buy another.
I'm glad I'm old and don't have to watch the world go down the shit hole much longer.

Link Posted: 9/6/2012 12:40:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Just make sure they don't go cheap and put you in a Polymer Casket.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top