User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2012 4:27:47 AM EDT
Before I order, thoughts on them?
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 4:34:44 AM EDT
[#1]
This is just the most recent.  Use the search button, there's a lot more out there.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_109/1030974_Rgun_dropping_the_ball____.html
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 5:04:57 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks, definitely know about the search button and that thread was all that had any info however, I wanted more....thx
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 5:07:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Stay away to many other brands that have good CS and spec hardware.  Buy once cry once and you can thank us later.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 5:13:02 AM EDT
[#4]
I ordered a LPK from them, and had to antagonize them for a month before they even shipped it. When I got it, the kit was a bunch of loose parts in a box, the trigger looked like someone had attempted to modify it, and I had to replace the trigger because it wouldn't work correctly. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. I had a VERY negative experience with them.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 5:15:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I was looking at some parts but think I'll go somewhere else.  They have good prices but again, that other thread and comments on them has me thinking otherwise.

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 5:21:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
thanks, definitely know about the search button and that thread was all that had any info however, I wanted more....thx

Search says:

Google also does not like them.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 5:27:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Thread wil be locked in...10,9,8,7,......
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 5:49:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Search says:

Google also does not like them.

thanks....i did plug in rguns and in the discussions and got only the one thread....appreciate it
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 6:09:32 AM EDT
[#9]
If you feel that you have to buy an R-guns product I would suggest you buy it through a reputable dealer like AIM. At least this way your cries for help will not go unanswered.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 9:45:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Run away from them as fast and as far as you possibly can. And when you stop, run some more.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 11:57:49 AM EDT
[#11]
I live near them in ill....I don`t know anyone that will order from them the second time...
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 12:32:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Again I say this, I have read much about thier lousy or non-existant CS and thier shoddily assembled complete guns. That said I have recently put together several RGuns stripped lowers (obtained from Zanders) and the stripped lowers themselves have been 100% and top notch. If you can get a recent stripped lower for a good price buy it and you will be very happy abnd very satisfied. I don't know who manufactired and finished thier new lowers fro them but they did a great job, fit, finish, and function are excellent. As far as complete guns or assemblies go, let search be your friend. Keep an open mind and read a lot before you invest, and, stay away from the Kool-aid!!!....<><....:)
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 5:16:55 PM EDT
[#13]
BBB gives them an "F" rating.....
If there was a "Least Favored Vendors" list they would be on it.

Too many good vendors around to monkey with them.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 5:21:02 PM EDT
[#14]
They are on my top 4 of STAY AWAY FROM companies

1.)  Blackthorne
2.)  Vulcan
3.)  Hesse
4.) Rguns
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 6:29:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
BBB gives them an "F" rating.....
If there was a "Least Favored Vendors" list they would be on it.

Too many good vendors around to monkey with them.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top