User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/3/2012 8:54:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I just got from walmart they had a dpms and a bushmaster carbine also loads of blackhawk stuff I bought a serpa for my xd
Link Posted: 8/4/2012 5:09:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I like seeing the accessories at  Wal-mart. I believe it's good they are getting into our sport/hobby.  Any kind of exposure can't be bad.

+1

The more this happens the more non gun folks well accept the black rifles as main stream.
Link Posted: 8/4/2012 9:23:19 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I just got from walmart they had a dpms and a bushmaster carbine also loads of blackhawk stuff I bought a serpa for my xd

What location??  Im in Fairfield.  Bridgewater Falls was just rolling out the new gun section last time I was there, but only had shottys and some .22 bolts.

Link Posted: 8/4/2012 10:11:15 AM EDT
[#4]
My local has AR rifles but no accessories. Not even ammo for the AR at this time,always out of it. Hope to see stuff like this here locally however our local wally manager is a *&%#$..Maybe in time.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top