Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/12/2012 1:25:32 PM EDT
Hey guys, I did a search but nothing came up and I didn't want to crowd the "Looking for Cheap Parts" thread. Rogtac.com apparently has free shipping so I'm contemplating buying some BUIS. But before I do, can anybody confirm this dealer as good to go? The website looks borderline sketchy. Thanks in advance. -TW
Link Posted: 6/13/2012 8:15:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I've used them....great prices and super fast shipping.  Very nice young man running his business there.  I'd definitely use them again.
Link Posted: 6/13/2012 8:44:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Very good place to order from. His prices are great, shipping is extremely fast, and there are even some coupons out there if you google hard enough.
Link Posted: 6/13/2012 10:21:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I've also had great experiences with them
Link Posted: 6/13/2012 11:20:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Mike Ko (owner of ROGTAC) is one of the best, most helpful people I've encountered in the gun business.
He bends over backwards for customers and is my go-to guy for special order/hard-to-find items.
Deal with him in complete confidence.
Link Posted: 6/13/2012 11:27:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I've also had an excellent experience with Mike at Rogtac.
You can check out calguns.net/calgunforum
He posts ads in the Commercial Sales sub forum.
He has some really good prices and he offers a discount to calgun subscribers.
I believe the current coupon code is for 5%
CG5
Link Posted: 6/13/2012 11:49:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The website looks borderline sketchy.

Funny. Just saw this on second look.
ROGTAC's website may not be the greatest ever, but it's far better than 90% of the ones I see/encounter in the gun realm.  And the stock is always current/updated.

Link Posted: 6/13/2012 8:33:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I ordered a B5 SOPMOD stock from them.
Fast shipping and it arrived as ordered. No complaints.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top