Site Notices
7/28/2014 11:40:43 AM
Author
Posted: 3/18/2012 1:33:03 PM
Just started my ten-day on a new stripped lower. I never heard of this brand but I couldn't pass up on a $60 lower. Was wondering if it was worth it to build it up to a precision AR for distance and accuracy or if it would be better served as a budget build/range toy. No offense intended. Just ignorant to the company and quality of its products. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Medicfrost
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/18/2012 1:40:44 PM
Originally Posted By XBLAX619:
Just started my ten-day on a new stripped lower. I never heard of this brand but I couldn't pass up on a $60 lower. Was wondering if it was worth it to build it up to a precision AR for distance and accuracy or if it would be better served as a budget build/range toy. No offense intended. Just ignorant to the company and quality of its products. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Do you have a link to their website? There seems to be a bunch of different Anderson Arms.
Primos
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/18/2012 2:49:15 PM
Originally Posted By Medicfrost:

Do you have a link to their website? There seems to be a bunch of different Anderson Arms.

They have a reputation of shilling their products here, so there should be someone along shorty to talk up their products with a recent join date and low post count. They're just another lower-end company, somewhere in KY or TN.
Kilroytheknifesnob
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/18/2012 2:57:51 PM
Dude, it's a lower. If the lower is in spec, it's the same as any other lower.

Also, the lower has little to nothing to do with a precision build or budget build. Build whatever you want.
Medicfrost
Link To This Post
Posted: 3/18/2012 3:21:03 PM
Originally Posted By Primos:
Originally Posted By Medicfrost:

They have a reputation of shilling their products here, so there should be someone along shorty to talk up their products with a recent join date and low post count. They're just another lower-end company, somewhere in KY or TN.

Oh shit, Anderson Manufacturing. I don't know how I missed that. Thanks for catching it.