AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 7:02:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Random thoughts....

OP stated that now, after 10K rounds he trusts that rifle without question. To each their own

My $.02 anyway

Hey AG

I agree If I had that many rds down the barrel I would use it as a range only carbine.

Maybe even 6000rds

Link Posted: 2/27/2012 7:07:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
On the cleaning forum there is a topic  when to change the buffer spring on his LMT ?  he has 2500-3000rds fired

His coil is 10inches

Since my LMT Defender has a little over 3000rds  I puilled my coil spring .
My buffer spring is 10inches

Both need to be replaced.

Is that normal ?

Hi Rich,

Per the Army Tech/ Maintenance manual TM9-1005-319-23,

2-9. TROUBLESHOOTING PROCEDURES,

3. FAILURE TO CHAMBER Step 1, page 2-22 Change 3,

4. FAILURE TO LOCK, page 2-24 Change 3,

Step 5 CARBINE ONLY:

10 1/16 Inches (25.56 cm) minimum to 11 1/4 inches (28.58 cm) maximum

http://www.ar15.com/content/manuals/TM9-1005-319-23.pdf

HTH

I'll have to check mine on my LMT when I have time or before I go shooting, but I only have a couple of thousand rounds on mine, hoping mine is still within the acceptable length.

Thanks AR3 I be on the lookout or you can IM me

FWIW, my LMT springs were shorter than all of my others even brand new. no functional issues though even in my 10.5"

i can double check them when i get home
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 7:13:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
On the cleaning forum there is a topic  when to change the buffer spring on his LMT ?  he has 2500-3000rds fired

His coil is 10inches

Since my LMT Defender has a little over 3000rds  I puilled my coil spring .
My buffer spring is 10inches

Both need to be replaced.

Is that normal ?

Hi Rich,

Per the Army Tech/ Maintenance manual TM9-1005-319-23,

2-9. TROUBLESHOOTING PROCEDURES,

3. FAILURE TO CHAMBER Step 1, page 2-22 Change 3,

4. FAILURE TO LOCK, page 2-24 Change 3,

Step 5 CARBINE ONLY:

10 1/16 Inches (25.56 cm) minimum to 11 1/4 inches (28.58 cm) maximum

http://www.ar15.com/content/manuals/TM9-1005-319-23.pdf

HTH

I'll have to check mine on my LMT when I have time or before I go shooting, but I only have a couple of thousand rounds on mine, hoping mine is still within the acceptable length.

Thanks AR3 I be on the lookout or you can IM me

FWIW, my LMT springs were shorter than all of my others even brand new. no functional issues though even in my 10.5"

i can double check them when i get home

I had a spare back up coil spring and buffer
But gave it away to a member here for his new build.
I just have to replace it.
I sent Gene a Email to see whats up? Maybe I will get a free  coil.
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 8:46:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Random thoughts....

OP stated that now, after 10K rounds he trusts that rifle without question. To each their own

My $.02 anyway

Hey AG

I agree If I had that many rds down the barrel I would use it as a range only carbine.

Maybe even 6000rds

Why? The rifle let alone barrel is far from worn out at that point.

Around 2008/2009 I gave a friend of mine who is a LE firearm instructor a LMT 16" M4 complete upper that I put well over 30K rounds through on a RRA lower only cleaning every 5000 rounds if that. While on that RRA lower I wore out the trigger and hammer springs, buffer spring, safety detent and broke the hammer pin. He put it on a colt lower and still uses it for classes. After another 20Kish rounds he replaced the bolt, extractor, and ejector as a precaution but it never experienced a failure. A few months ago I shot with him and he said it has never missed a beat. He doesn't know exact round count but he said "probably at least double what you put through it" which means that upper is approaching the 100K mark if not there already. It looks like shit but performs flawlessly. I've thought about calling LMT to see if they'd be interested in swapping it for a new upper to use as a sample but my guess is it's not the only one.
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 9:44:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Random thoughts....

Considering your are running what appears to be a commercial spec stock I'm guessing the lower is not LMT? Might be worth mentioning the make the of the lower (particually LPK) if known because 10K rounds without cleaning is not just a function of the upper.

It's an Anvil Arms lower with a Stag LPK, BCM buffer spring, and buffer.

Tests like this have been successfully done before with other brands and IMO, just about any quality brand of DI AR is capably of this type of performance.
I agree, that is why I wrote, "10,000 rounds without cleaning is nothing special from a quality milspec gun," at the end of my article.

On the other hand, shit happens some times. Look at the other current thread on this forum about  a guy using a brand new LMT bolt and had the ejector break on the first round. So does your test prove that LMT's are the best ever or that everybody should expect the same performance if they buy an LMT or is the other guy's experience proves that you were just lucky and that LMT's are actually crappy rifles with no QC? Obviously the truth is somewhere in between as usual

I think it is pretty clear to most people that I am not stating that LMT is the best AR on the market, I am simply sharing my documented experiences with the rifle and ability for it to function very well when it is really dirty. LMT is known for making quality rifles and I have no doubts in my mind as to why that is having done this to my gun.  

IMO, nobody with an AR (LMT or otherwise) should expect to go 10K rounds on an AR with no cleaning or maintenance.
Thanks for your opinion, But In my experience with quality rifles I would absolutely expect ALL of my ARs to perform the same way in this senario, as many of them have done in the past but without all the pretty pictures. If I thought one of my ARs couldn't do this, I wouldn't own it.
Matter of fact I got into an argument with a guy who showed up to one of osur HTF meetups complaining about AR's because he tried a very similar test (Complete LMT rifle, 10K rounds, all steel case Russian ammo, non-suppressed, no cleaning, no maintenance) and started having problems at the 10K range. In his opinion that made AR's inferior to AK's which in his experience wouldn't have had any problem doing a similar test. I told him the same thing I will say here which is, His test proved almost nothing and that there is no good reason to run any rifle that long without proper cleaning and maintenance. Is it cool to run tests like this from time to time just to see what will happen? Well I guess that's up to the individual but in the end, you haven't really accomplished anything.
It seems to me like you are trying prove a point here and I'm not sure what it is or why... I'm not trying to play who's dick is bigger here... This is a review/short documentory of my experience with a rifle, not a debate between which AR is the best. I'm not trying to accomplish anything, I am simply posting this for the people who don't have the time or desire to shoot 10,000 through their personal LMT ARs without cleaning them.

OP stated that now, after 10K rounds he trusts that rifle without question. To each their own but me personally, I would trust his rifle less then one with only 2-3k of trouble free rounds through it.
After seeing what I've done to this rifle first hand, I do trust it without question as much as I could trust any gun, understanding that anything which has mechanical parts can break. I did not just stand static and shoot 10,000 rounds throught the gun, I was on the ground in the dust, the rifle was dragged through sand and dirt and run like I would hope and expect any of my rifles would. I did this for myself not to impress anyone... In my opinion, 10,000 rounds should be the minimum standard for a quality AR.

Why? because the AR has some parts that are known to wear out and fail without notice and some of those can happen with a relatively low round counts. The buffer spring is one part that comes to mind. My own experience with them seems to be validated by Pat Rodgers in his "what breaks in training classes" thread. While it is certainly possible for a well made buffer spring to go 10, 15, or maybe even 20k or more rounds without issue, it is very common for them to fail at much lower round counts.I believe PR's recommended maintenance schedule for that part is replacement at ~5-7k rounds. The extractor spring (especially stock, standard version) is another part I wouldn't trust my life on past 10k rounds but to each their own.
I'm not knocking Pat, but that is not my experience at all.  I have never had to change a buffer spring after 5,000 rounds and I would be royaly pissed if I did. I have several ARs with well over 20,000 rounds through them which have not needed a new buffer spring and still function fine. In the military I have used ARs and M16s with between 80K and 100K rounds through them, still running off their original buffer spring.  But that is a totally different discussion and completely off topic from my article.

I think you bring up some good points, I'll do my best to answer them accordingly above.  

Quoted:
That's a badass paint job.

Thanks man, it's really easy if you just do a bunch of  different layers and patterns.

Link Posted: 2/27/2012 9:51:55 AM EDT
[#6]
thanks for the post OP shows how much AR's can actually handle, BTW love the camo job
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 1:56:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Random thoughts....

My $.02 anyway

Hey AG

Maybe even 6000rds

Why? The rifle let alone barrel is far from worn out at that point.

Around 2008/2009 I gave a friend of mine who is a LE firearm instructor a LMT 16" M4 complete upper that I put well over 30K rounds through on a RRA lower only cleaning every 5000 rounds if that. While on that RRA lower I wore out the trigger and hammer springs, buffer spring, safety detent and broke the hammer pin. He put it on a colt lower and still uses it for classes. After another 20Kish rounds he replaced the bolt, extractor, and ejector as a precaution but it never experienced a failure. A few months ago I shot with him and he said it has never missed a beat. He doesn't know exact round count but he said "probably at least double what you put through it" which means that upper is approaching the 100K mark if not there already. It looks like shit but performs flawlessly. I've thought about calling LMT to see if they'd be interested in swapping it for a new upper to use as a sample but my guess is it's not the only one.

Why trust a upper with 10,000rds through it to save your ass when you can have newer upper with less wear !

wich would you trust ? LMT upper with 2000rds fired or  a LMT upper 10,000rds fired

Thats just me

Do what you want
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 2:01:25 PM EDT
[#8]
so how did you do the paint job.

its sexy
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 2:06:47 PM EDT
[#9]
OP   Whats your action spring/buffer spring  length?

I have a half breed Bushmaster lower with VLTOR telestock and BCM action spring
Its fine.
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 2:54:12 PM EDT
[#10]
EPIC POST!!!  I love reading posts like these.  Good job sir.  I wish I had the money to do a similar test through my SR-15E3.  Thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 3:45:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
wich would you trust ? LMT upper with 2000rds fired or  a LMT upper 10,000rds fired
Thats just me
Do what you want

Both
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 3:53:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Enok, first off I would appreciate you dialing it back a little. All I did was post some random thoughts and opinions that came to mind after reading your post. My thoughts and opinions are based on my own knowledge and experience. There is no dick measuring going on here, at least not on my side so lets keep this chill. Cool?

Quoted:
Thanks for your opinion, But In my experience with quality rifles I would absolutely expect ALL of my ARs to perform the same way in this senario, as many of them have done in the past but without all the pretty pictures. If I thought one of my ARs couldn't do this, I wouldn't own it.

Well I guess this is one area we will have to disagree on. I have seen plenty of quality AR's fail at less then 10k rounds. Improper lube, improper cleaning, defective parts, bad mags, ammo or whatever. There is a reason why every carbine cause worth a shit practices malfunction drills...  because shit happens.

I would also add that there is no good reason I can think of to run an AR (or any other weapon) for 10K rounds without cleaning it. IMO, that is misuse of the weapon and while I think quality gear can and should be capable of taking some amount of abuse, I would never purposely abuse a weapon and then be disappointed when it fails my own made up expectations and that IMO is what you have done here, made up an expectation.

Ask any AR maker you want... Colt, LMT, DD, BCM or whoever and ask them if any of them are willing to make some kind of money back guarantee that their weapon will run for 10K straight non-malfunctioning rounds with no cleaning or preventive maintenance. I think we all know they will likely find a nice way of telling you to go piss up a rope.

Quoted:
It seems to me like you are trying prove a point here and I'm not sure what it is or why

I was and it's actually very simple. Running an AR for 10k rounds with no cleaning is not a valid test of anything and proves nothing. Successfully completing this test doesn't automatically mean your rifle is good to go and failing it doesn't mean your rifle is a POS

Quoted:
I'm not trying to accomplish anything, I am simply posting this for the people who don't have the time or desire to shoot 10,000 through their personal LMT ARs without cleaning them.

So then what's the point? Why run the exercise at all and then post about it? Clearly their has to be some point you are trying to make otherwise this is all just a waste of time and ammo?

Quoted:
In my opinion, 10,000 rounds should be the minimum standard for a quality AR.

Based off of what? Why not 5k or 15K? Why is 10K somehow the magical #?

Quoted:
I'm not knocking Pat, but that is not my experience at all.  

Good thing because his opinion carries a lot more weight and experience behind it then mine or yours combined.

Quoted:
I have never had to change a buffer spring after 5,000 rounds and I would be royaly pissed if I did.

Then you  are really lucky or I'm very unlucky because I've personally seen it twice but based on Pat's experience I'd say you should by a lottery ticket

Seriously though, The idea being replacing the buffer spring at 5-7k is preventive maintenance. I don't believe in waiting for my gun to stop working to clean them or start replacing wear items. I believe in keeping my weapons in optimum condition at all times. If that means buying a $20-$25 part every 5 to 7k rounds to help insure my weapon works when I really need it to, so be it

Quoted:
I have several ARs with well over 20,000 rounds through them which have not needed a new buffer spring and still function fine.

I have seen stories here of Bushmaster BCG with improper staking going over 20K with no issue and other stories about Colt and LMT BCG failing before making it over 100rnds so what does that tell you? Nothing other then maybe even top teir stuff can fail prematurely

[span style='font-weight: bold;']Quoted:
In the military I have used ARs and M16s with between 80K and 100K rounds through them, still running off their original buffer spring.

I will call bullshit on that one, pure and simple. A, I don't believe for a second that is true and even if it was, how the fuck would you know? You can't tell by looking at them and most military log books are not that accurate, not for small cheap, easily replaced parts like that.

I'm sorry because I'm sure you firmly believe this all means something and if it helps you sleep better or have more confidence in your weapons then more power to you. I just don't happen to agree. That is all.
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 4:24:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Enok, first off I would appreciate you dialing it back a little. All I did was post some random thoughts and opinions that came to mind after reading your post. My thoughts and opinions are based on my own knowledge and experience. There is no dick measuring going on here, at least not on my side so lets keep this chill. Cool?

Quoted:

Well I guess this is one area we will have to disagree on. I have seen plenty of quality AR's fail at less then 10k rounds. Improper lube, improper cleaning, defective parts, bad mags, ammo or whatever. There is a reason why every carbine cause worth a shit practices malfunction drills...  because shit happens.

I would also add that there is no good reason I can think of to run an AR (or any other weapon) for 10K rounds without cleaning it. IMO, that is misuse of the weapon and while I think quality gear can and should be capable of taking some amount of abuse, I would never purposely abuse a weapon and then be disappointed when it fails my own made up expectations and that IMO is what you have done here, made up an expectation.

Ask any AR maker you want... Colt, LMT, DD, BCM or whoever and ask them if any of them are willing to make some kind of money back guarantee that their weapon will run for 10K straight non-malfunctioning rounds with no cleaning or preventive maintenance. I think we all know they will likely find a nice way of telling you to go piss up a rope.

Quoted:
It seems to me like you are trying prove a point here and I'm not sure what it is or why

I was and it's actually very simple. Running an AR for 10k rounds with no cleaning is not a valid test of anything and proves nothing. Successfully completing this test doesn't automatically mean your rifle is good to go and failing it doesn't mean your rifle is a POS

Quoted:
I'm not trying to accomplish anything, I am simply posting this for the people who don't have the time or desire to shoot 10,000 through their personal LMT ARs without cleaning them.

So then what's the point? Why run the exercise at all and then post about it? Clearly their has to be some point you are trying to make otherwise this is all just a waste of time and ammo?

Quoted:
In my opinion, 10,000 rounds should be the minimum standard for a quality AR.

Based off of what? Why not 5k or 15K? Why is 10K somehow the magical #?

Quoted:
I'm not knocking Pat, but that is not my experience at all.  

Good thing because his opinion carries a lot more weight and experience behind it then mine or yours combined.

Quoted:
I have never had to change a buffer spring after 5,000 rounds and I would be royaly pissed if I did.

Then you  are really lucky or I'm very unlucky because I've personally seen it twice but based on Pat's experience I'd say you should by a lottery ticket

Seriously though, The idea being replacing the buffer spring at 5-7k is preventive maintenance. I don't believe in waiting for my gun to stop working to clean them or start replacing wear items. I believe in keeping my weapons in optimum condition at all times. If that means buying a $20-$25 part every 5 to 7k rounds to help insure my weapon works when I really need it to, so be it

Quoted:
I have several ARs with well over 20,000 rounds through them which have not needed a new buffer spring and still function fine.

I have seen stories here of Bushmaster BCG with improper staking going over 20K with no issue and other stories about Colt and LMT BCG failing before making it over 100rnds so what does that tell you? Nothing other then maybe even top teir stuff can fail prematurely

[span style='font-weight: bold;']Quoted:
In the military I have used ARs and M16s with between 80K and 100K rounds through them, still running off their original buffer spring.

I will call bullshit on that one, pure and simple. A, I don't believe for a second that is true and even if it was, how the fuck would you know? You can't tell by looking at them and most military log books are not that accurate, not for small cheap, easily replaced parts like that.

I'm sorry because I'm sure you firmly believe this all means something and if it helps you sleep better or have more confidence in your weapons then more power to you. I just don't happen to agree. That is all.

Better go tell pat rogers he was wrong for doing his test.

OP good work with the test
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 4:26:31 PM EDT
[#14]
If you guys are going to use quotes, please don't keep requoting entire pages of text.  Please.
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 4:31:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Man OP, you got some balls. Last post I wrote about LMT and high round counts I got accused of being a troll and/or shill.
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 5:00:08 PM EDT
[#16]
LMT uses the range at my Rifle club to test fire all their guns.....they get bored sometimes and let us shoot their guns,very nice guns and the ammo is free...also generous with their targets. Good products from a great company. The .308 rifle they are selling to the Brits are very nice.
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 5:00:12 PM EDT
[#17]

Better go tell pat rogers he was wrong for doing his test.

OP good work with the test

Thanks, I'll call him him tomorrow.

Quoted:
Man OP, you got some balls. Last post I wrote about LMT and high round counts I got accused of being a troll and/or shill.

I think it's funny that people get so pissed about this kind of stuff... More time shooting, less time on the internet.
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 5:04:38 PM EDT
[#18]
I don't see what the big deal is.  Someone shot a bunch of rounds through his gun under not so perfect conditions.  Gun performed good.  Guy is happy with his gun.  Some people spend more time looking at their guns and cleaning them then actually shooting them.  The OP looks like the type of guy who likes to shoot.
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 5:18:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Im jealous i dont live near a desert, id love to run my daniel defense like that
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 5:27:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Great post, kick ass camo job

What this demonstrates to me is that this should be typical behavior from any AR built with quality parts and assembled with concern for proper spec., regardless of pedigree. At least that's what I took from it. Love to see posts like this! Wish I had the $$$ to put mine through that kind of testing on a regular basis.

AnH
Link Posted: 2/28/2012 5:22:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thats just me
Do what you want

Both

Both
Link Posted: 2/28/2012 5:36:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Yes both.  I have zero problem with either round count.

Look, I can use little emoticons too.
Link Posted: 2/28/2012 6:24:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Is it just me or does seeing an awesome rifle like that, so dirty and getting no love bring a tear to your eye???  I understand the idea of testing it without care to see if it will hold up but damn I want to clean that rifle for you..  Like seeing a hot girl with a black eye and knowing she would be treated better if she came home with me.  Congrats on the nice gun OP.
Link Posted: 2/28/2012 7:46:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Is it just me or does seeing an awesome rifle like that, so dirty and getting no love bring a tear to your eye???  I understand the idea of testing it without care to see if it will hold up but damn I want to clean that rifle for you..  Like seeing a hot girl with a black eye and knowing she would be treated better if she came home with me.  Congrats on the nice gun OP.

You've got it all wrong.

Seeing an awesome rifle all gussied up and pretty in a padded case is like seeing a hot nun.  What a waste.  

That's a gun that's been well loved.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 2/28/2012 8:32:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Augee that cracked me up, good point.  My grandfather was a gunsmith and taught me to clean my guns after every use.  I loved that man, and the one time I didn't listen to him I screwed up big time.  About 10 years ago I used a very nice double O/U he left me in his will to fire 2 bird bombs on the 4th of July....  Long story short I went to bed and forgot to clean it for a month or two.  That gun now has a custom pitted barrel thanks to my dumb ass.....  I try to take care of my guns so they last a lifetime or 10.  I totally get the point of not cleaning to test the gun, but please OP clean that thing for my OCD ass.
Link Posted: 2/28/2012 9:04:58 AM EDT
[#26]
tough stuff.
Link Posted: 2/28/2012 3:19:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Augee that cracked me up, good point.  My grandfather was a gunsmith and taught me to clean my guns after every use.  I loved that man, and the one time I didn't listen to him I screwed up big time.  About 10 years ago I used a very nice double O/U he left me in his will to fire 2 bird bombs on the 4th of July....  Long story short I went to bed and forgot to clean it for a month or two.  That gun now has a custom pitted barrel thanks to my dumb ass.....  I try to take care of my guns so they last a lifetime or 10.  I totally get the point of not cleaning to test the gun, but please OP clean that thing for my OCD ass.

It's an AR15, not an over/under.
Link Posted: 2/28/2012 3:22:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/28/2012 3:31:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Must have been something corrosive in the bird bombs. AR15s are pretty tough and don't require cleaning after every use.  

yep sounds like corrosive's got on the barrel.

that said i still have a bad habit of wiping down my BCG and upper after a range trip and running a bore snake through it
Link Posted: 2/28/2012 5:03:39 PM EDT
[#30]
The only thing that ever ~ "bothered" me about LMT was "reports" from people saying if you needed warranty work they required a receipt.
Granted other people said they were never asked for one. Just seems like spotty cs from a top~ company.

Happy owner of  10.5" (3500 rnds) and 16"(5200rnds)  LMT uppers that haven't missed a beat.
Link Posted: 2/29/2012 11:21:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Look, I can use little emoticons too.

and you would buy either one to

yeah right
Link Posted: 2/29/2012 11:59:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah right

That's not what we were talking about.  We were talking about trusting an upper with 2k or 10k rounds fired.  I trust both.  And I would buy either.  I just wouldn't pay very much money for the 10k one.

eta:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/3/2012 5:45:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah right

That's not what we were talking about.  We were talking about trusting an upper with 2k or 10k rounds fired.  I trust both.  And I would buy either.  I just wouldn't pay very much money for the 10k one.

eta:
Quoted:

I own a high round count LMT product as well.   MRP Piston.   I don't see an issue with trusting a high round count weapon, given you've replaced the appropriate parts at the appropriate intervals.   Getting somewhere around the13k area with mine.   I've replaced the barrel, bolt, piston, extension tube, buffer, action spring, and trigger assembly.   Basically, a new weapon in my book.   Don't think I'm going to wear out the upper anytime soon.
Link Posted: 3/3/2012 5:54:54 PM EDT
[#34]
LMT's Rock

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top