ARCHIVED ARCHIVED
Page:  / 2
Next Page  
Author
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/8/2012 3:25:16 PM
All the above advice is good. ADCO barrel re-profile, handguard change, losing grip pod will make a big difference.

Another option is selling that complete upper on the EE and getting a complete LW 14.5" or 16" and your done.
GeneralPurpose
Needs more stamps
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/8/2012 4:04:05 PM
Originally Posted By PredatorWhacker:
All the above advice is good. ADCO barrel re-profile, handguard change, losing grip pod will make a big difference.

Another option is selling that complete upper on the EE and getting a complete LW 14.5" or 16" and your done.

You know, that probably is the best option. Just start from scratch rather than changing every component.
That's like keeping an empty beer can in the fridge, I keep mine loaded 24/7 - TheMercenary
ske714
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/8/2012 10:31:37 PM
I have the same rifle, and it's extremely accurate. But like you, I want a lighter rifle. I'm going to keep the original upper with a scope mounted to be my long range tack driver. I'm about to order a new upper to be my HD, combat ready rifle. I'm thinking this one...

PK Firearms

Category: Rock River Arms Barreled Uppers
Rock River Arms Midlength A4 - Chrome Lined - Lightweight - 1/7 Twist Upper

The NEW Rock River Arms 16" Wilson lightweight, Govt. contour ( turned down under the handguards and in front of the sight tower ) chrome lined barrel with 5.56 NATO chamber. Available in 1/7 twist. Midlength handguards and steel front sight tower with bayonet lug. Flat top receiver.

Complete with bolt carrier assembly and forged charging handle.
Our Price: each $489.00
In Stock
9 lives - 9 pellets. Coincidence?
Page:  / 2
Next Page  
ARCHIVED ARCHIVED