Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 11
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 1:57:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Wespe:

Must have been a while ago or you got the last remaining stock of the discontinued color.
View Quote

Maybe...6 months maybe? 2 mod 3s
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 1:58:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm considering durakote foliage for my 350 legend... anyone try it?
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 10:44:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Strikefirst:
I'm considering durakote foliage for my 350 legend... anyone try it?
View Quote

@Strikefirst Sorry for the late reply.  I've tried Foliage Durakote and wasn't impressed.  Granted, I used a self contained kit, but it still seemed very expensive for what it was and citristrip took it off without a problem after a few months.  The Rust-Oleum Dark Green primer (249322) had the same color, was available right down the street at Lowes, and is way more affordable.

Amazon Link
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 1:14:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By NoveskeFan:

@Strikefirst Sorry for the late reply.  I've tried Foliage Durakote and wasn't impressed.  Granted, I used a self contained kit, but it still seemed very expensive for what it was and citristrip took it off without a problem after a few months.  The Rust-Oleum Dark Green primer (249322) had the same color, was available right down the street at Lowes, and is way more affordable.

Amazon Link
View Quote

Thank you! Never pulled the trigger on durakote
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 2:37:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Atropian_Defector] [#5]
Attachment Attached File

This gets pretty damn close….

Attachment Attached File

Foliage BUIS, UBR and AFG, with painted mlok
Covers
Page / 11
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top