del-ton.. don't fret.. i have plenty friends with del-ton rifles.. they function perfectly well.
Originally Posted By Del-Ton:
Just wanted to get a few things out there...
Steel ammo DOES NOT void our warranty. We changed our policy on that a long while back!
Also, we've done quite a few things in the past year to upgrade our rifles, parts and accessories...
- All flat tops have the extended M4 feed ramps
- All bolts are MP/HP tested
- If you order an upper or rifle with a flat top, it will have an F Marked front sight base
- Our carriers are properly staked, and sealed
- All barrels are parkarized under the gas block
- We only use taper pins on our barrels
- All barrels are made of Chrome Moly Vanadium. CMV is an upgrade from the standard chrome moly. We also have the option to chrome line the barrels, or not, and you can chose a 1x7 twist or a 1x9 twist on most profiles.
We offer all of these options to you, as the consumer, so you can chose what you'd like. We don't tell you the options, we let you decide exactly what you'd like.
- As always, each and every upper or rifle that leaves here has been test fired, not a single one leaves the place without having that done
So, we think you'll be VERY happy with your upper! And as always, please let us know if you have any questions!