Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/19/2011 1:46:46 PM EDT
I don't use my VFG but to rest my lower two fingers on and figure a handstop will be a more streamlined and lighter weight option.  What all is out there.  So far I have found gear sector, KAC, and Larue.  The Larue doesn't look to be the most secure. Gear Sector looks good but would like to find some more info on the KAC but it seems they forgot to pay their webhosting bill for the month.  Anything out there I'm overlooking or thoughts on these?
Link Posted: 6/19/2011 1:59:32 PM EDT
[#1]
IWC has a direct mount model if you don't use rails.  The LaRue is plenty secure, as long as you've got rail covers surrounding it.
Link Posted: 6/19/2011 2:20:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Gear Sector hands down!
Link Posted: 6/19/2011 2:30:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Gear Sector hands down!

I'm eying them.  Currently I just have the ladder rails that came with my DD rails.  Thinking of going full boat the the Gear Sector handstop, G2 light mount, and tango rail covers.
Link Posted: 6/19/2011 2:40:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gear Sector hands down!

I'm eying them.  Currently I just have the ladder rails that came with my DD rails.  Thinking of going full boat the the Gear Sector handstop, G2 light mount, and tango rail covers.
I don't have their handstop, but I do have some other products of theirs.  I can say that GS has the best customer service in the industry, actually in any industry, hands down.  And yes I own several LaRue products as well, GS tops even them.

Link Posted: 6/19/2011 3:08:18 PM EDT
[#5]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=526292

here you go... i prefer the Larue's
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top