Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 1178
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 5:07:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lancecriminal86] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TheShlouf:
Yeah, I'm less than an hour away, but $85/month to use the 800+ yard ranges is pretty crazy.

I'll stick to my 1500+ yard private range north of Houston
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SecretSquirell:
Originally Posted By lancecriminal86:
Originally Posted By slim0428:

I had to cut some unnecessary purchases, but it has been a great decision and they are constantly improving.
Fuck spending 1k a year for a range I'd maybe get out to twice a year.
1k/year!? Does it come with complimentary blowies?
Yeah, I'm less than an hour away, but $85/month to use the 800+ yard ranges is pretty crazy.

So when you hosting the Texas Mk12 gang meetup?

As my page ownage offering, here's my SPR/Mk12 wiki I've been working on under my Reddit page. Starting with the as-issued build list, and I'll start to add the "field mod" optics, stocks, etc. as I go.

WIP Wiki
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 6:08:58 PM EDT
[#2]

View Quote
Now that sounds like a good time. I didn't realize there were so many Houston area Mk12 owners on this thread. Pretty neat
Link Posted: 7/25/2019 6:10:20 PM EDT
[#3]

View Quote
Its the only option I have to shoot at distance or without fuddy RO's, unless you want to give a few more people access to your setup.
Link Posted: 7/26/2019 8:17:26 AM EDT
[#4]
So the cloning itch continues...

Can any of you fine guys help me out with 2 things.

1) was the mod 0 every issued to the usmc? Most i can dig up just says they only got them in mod 1 configuration. Want a mod 0 but my trend seems to be usmc clones 🙄

2) can anyone take more detailed pics of the knurling on their cans? Measurements of how long the knurling goes and where it starts from each end?
Link Posted: 7/26/2019 10:44:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Functional419:

1) was the mod 0 every issued to the usmc? Most i can dig up just says they only got them in mod 1 configuration. Want a mod 0 but my trend seems to be usmc clones 🙄

2) can anyone take more detailed pics of the knurling on their cans? Measurements of how long the knurling goes and where it starts from each end?
View Quote
I heard from 1 Marine in the clone facebook group that swears they had at least one Mod 0. I still haven't been able to get verification, he said he needed to dig up his old deployment pics on an old HDD or laptop. I think it is absolutely plausible that a few could have made their way over, because the Marines picked them up as everyone else divested from it. But the bulk of them were Mod 1s, with 2.5-8/3-9 illuminated MR/Ts.

I keep telling myself that I SHOULD be building USMC stuff and yet here I am, still building Army clones. Unfortunately all the good USMC stuff has unicorn parts on it that I'd not be able to afford like Unertl 10x, S&Bs, unobtainable gas blocks for the SAM-Rs, etc.
Link Posted: 7/26/2019 12:28:07 PM EDT
[#6]
My sickness started when a guy had all the hard to find m40a5 parts in a neat little bundle and offered them to me for not much more than the cost of a new A4 stock. He was so ecstatic he got all return parts (stock, pgw, dbm, bipod, recoil lug, all authenticated) he didn't care what he got for the non issued parts lol.

Stumbled onto cqbr parts that were towards the usmc side so... figured im now 3 deep on the usmc side to continue the collection lol.

Id love to build a SAM-R for a few reasons but that damn gas block kills me.  Even if i found one idk if i could stomach paying 600+ for one. Trying to find a near look to substitue in since i already have the suppressor for it itd be the vheapest route and a little more rare than seeing mk12s.

Keep me posted on what he says. Im sure they were at some point but i need the proof to satisfy me lol.
Link Posted: 7/27/2019 9:08:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Engineer5] [#7]

View Quote
@Functional419

Hopefully this will help.  I had to rub some paint off so it looks a little funky.

Link Posted: 7/27/2019 8:16:57 PM EDT
[#8]
I think I have the Mod-H about where I want it. Conversely I'm abandoning my 6.5G Mod 0 project so there are some parts in the EE for those interested.

Link Posted: 7/27/2019 8:40:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Awesome thank you.

My suppressor guy has an abundance of non knurled for a good price and i can knurl it on my lathe if it comes to it.

Kinda startin to think im just going to build one haha.
Link Posted: 7/27/2019 9:25:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Dang it

I missed two Ops inc brakes in the EE for a good price, That's one of the last parts I need for my MK12
Link Posted: 7/27/2019 9:32:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Awesome thank you.

My suppressor guy has an abundance of non knurled for a good price and i can knurl it on my lathe if it comes to it.

Kinda startin to think im just going to build one haha.
View Quote
I believe Ron Allen stated that knurling could/should not be done after the can was built. If you've got a lathe, you probably know that knurling requires a lot of tool pressure. Not sure if the can is stiff enough not to cause some warping.
Link Posted: 7/27/2019 9:51:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Something a little different about these ones.

Link Posted: 7/27/2019 10:13:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Functional419] [#13]
Thats one of the reasons i wanted the pic. A small 3" section could be supported pretty well but im not sure what internal deformation might happen. Going to pick up some thin walled pipe and give a 3" section a test run and see internal diameter changes. The pattern doesn't look very deep so we will see. Worst case ill just have to wait a bit longer for him to get one in.

Edit. Didn't know Ron advised against it though. Good to know.
Link Posted: 7/27/2019 10:48:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Thats one of the reasons i wanted the pic. A small 3" section could be supported pretty well but im not sure what internal deformation might happen. Going to pick up some thin walled pipe and give a 3" section a test run and see internal diameter changes. The pattern doesn't look very deep so we will see. Worst case ill just have to wait a bit longer for him to get one in.

Edit. Didn't know Ron advised against it though. Good to know.
View Quote
I don't know if he "advised against it" exactly, I just know he said it could not be done after it was built. Could be a CYA statement. I doubt I'd have the nuts to attempt any machining on a NFA item.
Link Posted: 7/27/2019 11:30:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 1:57:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By jmar_:
I recieved my Mk12. Really happy with the gun it's in good shape although was very dirty. Already cleaned it all up though and dropped it on my M4 lower. Some parts I ordered came in too. He did not include the bipod, any type of sling, or the scope lens covers. I'll have to keep searching for those. The most glaring issue is that the brake is not correct so unfortunately I'll need to try and find one of those too. But it is mostly complete.
https://i.imgur.com/FsFlpch.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ZCRO8p6.jpg
I ordered this USGI M16 mag. The mag while having an awesome patina was not in very good shape. The floorplate does not stay on tight so I taped it, I might order a newer mag but it does look pretty cool if anything.
https://i.imgur.com/jOJYQo8.jpg
Other parts that came. Original A1 buttstock and original buffer system. This was not cheap but worth it to be correct. I bought 2 buttstocks just to hedge my bets that I could get a usable one. The one with the lettering does have a cracked end piece but the other one is solid. So with a little work I should be able to clean one up and make it look nice. I can't install it yet since the stock wrench got delayed until next week, what a tease!
https://i.imgur.com/wsGBsYz.jpg
Here is the old lower. Since it is not very correct I'm just going to sell it. I noticed it had a G on the trigger. I took the trigger out and it is a Geissele! Is it correct for the Mod 1?
https://i.imgur.com/wpzc6RY.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/kDMnbra.jpg
Here's the last parts I have for the gun. I think one is a Knights mount missing the actual sling attachment point. Is this correct for the clone? Even if I might just sell it considering It's not complete. Then there is some little tool or something that was inside the grip. I have no idea what this is or what it's for, anyone know?
https://i.imgur.com/g7y5UOL.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/LV7cILY.jpg
View Quote
@jmar_ email inbound
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 6:20:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sargmac] [#17]
If anybody is putting together a case for your MK11/MK12, I’ve put together a SOPMOD label that can be filled in with your information and attached to the case similar to this image.   Any interest let me know and I’ll forward the file for you to print.
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 12:23:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HaveBlue83] [#18]
Originally Posted By SecretSquirell:

I believe Ron Allen stated that knurling could/should not be done after the can was built. If you've got a lathe, you probably know that knurling requires a lot of tool pressure. Not sure if the can is stiff enough not to cause some warping.
View Quote
boyyy u gonna break a weld! knurling is a lot of side loading too noce pressure and i assume ur gonna put a live center into a baffle to hold it???? yikes.

Ron stated he knurles pre baffle install. im with ron. buy the correct can, or cry forever about the wrong one. im a machinist as well, knurling over welds in a tube....nah.

Also...those FN lowered Mod 1 uppers are cool. they prolly had to turn in the lowers and just threw the old mk12 stuff on an M4 lower. thats cool. glad they are still kickin. also, nice Tanodized Elcan content and Block II stuffs on there. just goes to show that this system is STILL relevant
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 6:50:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TFSmith383] [#19]
" />

Here's my take on a Mod 0. I stuck with an old school CAR15 stock, and my preferred scope and rings instead of going for a pure clone. Still waiting on the SSA-E trigger to come in before I take it to the range.
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 7:19:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By HaveBlue83:
boyyy u gonna break a weld! knurling is a lot of side loading too noce pressure and i assume ur gonna put a live center into a baffle to hold it???? yikes.

Ron stated he knurles pre baffle install. im with ron. buy the correct can, or cry forever about the wrong one. im a machinist as well, knurling over welds in a tube....nah.
View Quote
What if someone just used a dremel cut-off wheel to make it LOOK knurled?  
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 7:56:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By ProfessorHorseyhead:
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 8/1/2019 8:29:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 44Echo10] [#22]
View All Quotes

Sure, what could possibly go wrong...?

Link Posted: 8/1/2019 11:12:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6H05T] [#23]
I just got a Gen III PRI handguard, Arms #22 medium rings without lever stops and a PRI Recce rail... so it looks like im building a Holland upper with my Colt square forge upper :D

A few questions,
-Is a Noveske 16.1" Recon or a Douglas 16.5" barrel Mod H more correct?

-Is a Badger Ordnance the correct gas block, and is Colt the correct gas tube?

-I have a M4 Carbine Colt lower with a Gen 1 Lmt sopmod black stock and 2 stage Kac trigger, what buffer weight did the Mod H use when they had the collapsible stock?
What lowers were used on real deal mod H rifles?

-What are the correct iron sights? Seems mod H rifles just have a Rmr on top of the scope rings or on the side from what I've  seen

-Are there any markings on the Ops Inc or Allen Engineering model 12 muzzle breaks? And is the ling necked collar correct for the H?

-Is the Knights bipod mount Nsn#105-01-468-0350 still the correct mount for the Harris on the Mod H?

Thanks for the help everyone :)
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 12:45:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By 6H05T:
I just got a Gen III PRI handguard, Arms #22 medium rings without lever stops and a PRI Recce rail... so it looks like im building a Holland upper with my Colt square forge upper :D

A few questions,

-I have a M4 Carbine Colt lower with a Gen 1 Lmt sopmod black stock and 2 stage Kac trigger, what buffer weight did the Mod H use when they had the collapsible stock?

-What are the correct iron sights? Seems mod H rifles just have a Rmr on top of the scope rings or on the side from what I've  seen

-Are there any markings on the Ops Inc or Allen Engineering model 12 muzzle breaks? And is the ling necked collar correct for the H?

-Is the Knights bipod mount Nsn#105-01-468-0350 still the correct mount for the Harris on the Mod H?

View Quote
The PRI Douglas or Bergara FDE barrels both have the correct profile, a Noveske recon is not correct. Real Holland barrels were heavy SPR profile.

PRI black .750 gas blocks were used with whatever midlength quality gas tube you want, it's probably whatever PRI ordered when they assembled them.

Lower, get an A1 of some kind. Brownells is the fast easy way. If you can get a grey one even better. Real ones were GM Hydramatic and Colt. Some were Anniston depot reworks.

They shipped with ACE SOCOM stocks, no idea what buffer but an H or H2 I'd say is a good start. Other stuff was swapped in like Magpul ACS and SOPMOD stocks.

Don't run irons, nobody really did.

No specific markings difference between an AE vs an older OPS. Maybe finish difference but not super noticable.

Run the KAC, ARMS #32, your choice.

Remember, everything Mod H was either recycled from older SPR and Mk12s or personal purchase.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 1:03:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Afters years of lusting I finally have something worthy(I hope) of posting in here.  Of course as soon as the lower got finished, all of the EE Mod 1 uppers seemed to dry up.    Anyways, lots of nights spent reading in this thread and more to come.

Wish it was gray and previous owner did a wear job on it.  Couldn't pass up a pretty good price, and it'll probably get painted at the end of the day anyways.  Brownells BRN-16A1 lower, Geissele SSA-E, Colt LPK, Colt A1 grip, and a Colt A1 stock kit

Link Posted: 8/2/2019 2:58:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By THEdtw:
Afters years of lusting I finally have something worthy(I hope) of posting in here.  Of course as soon as the lower got finished, all of the EE Mod 1 uppers seemed to dry up.    Anyways, lots of nights spent reading in this thread and more to come.

Wish it was gray and previous owner did a wear job on it.  Couldn't pass up a pretty good price, and it'll probably get painted at the end of the day anyways.  Brownells BRN-16A1 lower, Geissele SSA-E, Colt LPK, Colt A1 grip, and a Colt A1 stock kit

https://i.imgur.com/t5l3j2s.jpg
View Quote
Most Mk12s had A2 grips, some Ergo. The A1s were pretty uncommon it seems unless you're really sold on the A1 grip.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 4:59:23 PM EDT
[#27]

Most Mk12s had A2 grips, some Ergo. The A1s were pretty uncommon it seems unless you're really sold on the A1 grip.
View Quote
Good info.  I have both A1s and A2s at the house.  Have never used but gravitate towards the look of the Ergo.  Still deciding if I'm going to copy an exact rifle seen in a photo or just go off the provided build list that allows for unit variances.
Link Posted: 8/4/2019 10:40:36 AM EDT
[#28]

A few questions,

View Quote
I have a FDE magpul ACS stock ill sell ya if u need a mof H correct style one. i cant seem to remove this ACE. LOL
Link Posted: 8/4/2019 5:11:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By THEdtw:

Good info.  I have both A1s and A2s at the house.  Have never used but gravitate towards the look of the Ergo.  Still deciding if I'm going to copy an exact rifle seen in a photo or just go off the provided build list that allows for unit variances.
View Quote
Ergos are amazing.

I started out wanting to clone a specific Mod 1, but now that optics are all but dried up (and relatively obsolete at the price point given other options available) I'm just building an "example" that's to spec minus optic/mount.  Mostly because i want to get it out shooting and not gathering dust waiting for an instagrammable scope to pop up at the same price as the Mark 5HD 3.6-18, when the latter is much more usable.

I'll just keep the optics off the rifle for photos in here so nobody has a panic attack.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2019 7:06:44 PM EDT
[#30]
a 3.5-10 is like $700 on the EE......
Link Posted: 8/5/2019 4:54:18 PM EDT
[#31]

I have a FDE magpul ACS stock ill sell ya if u need a mof H correct style one. i cant seem to remove this ACE. LOL
View Quote
I appreciate the offer but the lower the mk12 upper will live on is a M4 Carbine marked Colt lower that I'm building a block 1 14.5" sopmod (16" pinned and welded) and will all be pretty correct and just swapping the mk12 upper on and off of, since i can't get a legit lower for a mk12 build i think ill keep it block 1 marked as far as the lmt gen 1stock and uid
Havent there been photo down range of hollands with black sopmod stocks?

Question though, what are the odds of finding an A.R.M.S. #38 Spr Peq 2 - 3 sleeve? Its the only thing i can't find to build a mod 0 and they seem to be hens teeth.. so if thats the case i suppose I'll continue on with the Holland build list so i can get things right
Link Posted: 8/5/2019 5:00:01 PM EDT
[#32]

I appreciate the offer but the lower the mk12 upper will live on is a M4 Carbine marked Colt lower that I'm building a block 1 14.5" sopmod (16" pinned and welded) and will all be pretty correct and just swapping the mk12 upper on and off of, since i can't get a legit lower for a mk12 build i think ill keep it block 1 marked as far as the lmt gen 1stock and uid
Havent there been photo down range of hollands with black sopmod stocks?

Question though, what are the odds of finding an A.R.M.S. #38 Spr Peq 2 - 3 sleeve? Its the only thing i can't find to build a mod 0 and they seem to be hens teeth.. so if thats the case i suppose I'll continue on with the Holland build list so i can get things right
View Quote
Odds are low to okay, cost will be high. If you're going that far make sure you're going all the way with the build, Colt AF upper, Douglas barrel with flats and set screw FSB, the whole nine yards.
Link Posted: 8/5/2019 5:23:37 PM EDT
[#33]

Odds are low to okay, cost will be high. If you're going that far make sure you're going all the way with the build, Colt AF upper, Douglas barrel with flats and set screw FSB, the whole nine yards.
View Quote
I have a colt square marked upper and planned to go douglas barrel either way. Is square forge upper correct for a holland or does it need to be a keyhole, and no cage# either way right? The arms 38 is the only thing i cant seem to find, and the gen 3 rail i got came with a pri recce rail and no-stop medium arms 22 rings so i guess i should stick with the holland plan.
Doing my best to get it right one way or the other :)

What model trijicon dr would be correct for the tiny rail on top of the scope ring?
Link Posted: 8/5/2019 7:54:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mblades] [#34]

I have a colt square marked upper and planned to go douglas barrel either way. Is square forge upper correct for a holland or does it need to be a keyhole, and no cage# either way right? The arms 38 is the only thing i cant seem to find, and the gen 3 rail i got came with a pri recce rail and no-stop medium arms 22 rings so i guess i should stick with the holland plan.
Doing my best to get it right one way or the other :)

What model trijicon dr would be correct for the tiny rail on top of the scope ring?
View Quote
Holland uppers were mostly reused Mod0 uppers. I doubt any ended up with the square marked uppers, they are too new. Post a WTB for the swan sleeve, you’ll have no problem finding one if you are willing to pay for it, $800-$1000 should get it done.

I’ve only ever seen the Docter II used for the backup red dot. Not to say someone somewhere hasn’t used a Trijicon RMR but I haven’t seen it.
Link Posted: 8/5/2019 8:08:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Mblades:

Holland uppers were mostly reused Mod0 uppers. I doubt any ended up with the square marked uppers, they are too new. Post a WTB for the swan sleeve, you’ll have no problem finding one if you are willing to pay for it, $800-$1000 should get it done.

I’ve only ever seen the Docter II used for the backup red dot. Not to say someone somewhere hasn’t used a Trijicon RMR but I haven’t seen it.
View Quote
Ouch.. Holland build it is. Ill start hunting a Dr II and keeping an eye out for a keyhole upper. Thanks for the help :)
Link Posted: 8/5/2019 8:22:17 PM EDT
[#36]

Ouch.. Holland build it is. Ill start hunting a Dr II and keeping an eye out for a keyhole upper. Thanks for the help :)
View Quote
The reused Mod 0 uppers for Hollands should either be ArmaLite ,  raised C AF, or Diemaco.  The keyhole uppers for the Hollands will be non-Colt.
Link Posted: 8/5/2019 8:34:21 PM EDT
[#37]
My Mod1 is done, as far as I'm going with it since I need to sell it soon. I just wanted to get it more clone accurate which I think I did. I'd love to build another Mk12 one day for keeps, maybe a Mod0 next.

Link Posted: 8/5/2019 9:05:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Hunterex:

The reused Mod 0 uppers for Hollands should either be ArmaLite ,  raised C AF, or Diemaco.  The keyhole uppers for the Hollands will be non-Colt.
View Quote
Who would have made the keyhole uppers for the mod 0's?
Not finding any armalite c af marked uppers, what forge would be correct on a diameco?
Link Posted: 8/5/2019 9:28:13 PM EDT
[#39]

Who would have made the keyhole uppers for the mod 0's?
Not finding any armalite c af marked uppers, what forge would be correct on a diameco?
View Quote
You just have to be patient and stalk the EE. Colt AF, Armalite and Diameco come up for sale quite regularly. I wanted a Diameco upper for my holland so I bought a barreled upper that was for sale and sold off the barrel, bolt, CH and sling attachment. In the end I had the upper I wanted for $30-40. That’s probably the hardest to find of the three listed.
Link Posted: 8/5/2019 11:35:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Holland uppers:

C AF, Armalite = rebuilt SPR

C Keyhole: small handful of first test Holland uppers, black handguards, black unmarked barrel spun by unknown smith.

Keyhole & FDE Duracoat or Gunkote: scratch built Hollands
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 2:07:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Holland uppers:

C AF, Armalite = rebuilt SPR

C Keyhole: small handful of first test Holland uppers, black handguards, black unmarked barrel spun by unknown smith.

Keyhole & FDE Duracoat or Gunkote: scratch built Hollands
View Quote
You're the man, thanks so much. I'll see what i can come up with and go from there to get it right
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 4:25:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ProfessorHorseyhead] [#42]
a 3.5-10 is like $700 on the EE......
View Quote
and according to page 1 isn't clone correct for the Mod 1

The two options listed are either the ts30a2 w/mk262 knob and illumination or the nightforce 2.5-10x24.  I'd be STARTING at the same price point as the mk5 hd i mentioned earlier.
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 4:28:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KGLaw] [#43]

The two options listed are either the ts30a2 w/mk262 knob and illumination or the nightforce 2.5-10x24.  I'd be STARTING at the same price point as a current MK5HD 3.6-18 with turret and reticle that match.
View Quote

ETA - Mod 1 has a few unlisted options for optics seen in use that aren't "spec".  Also, changed image. Posted wrong one originally.
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 4:29:59 PM EDT
[#44]

https://i.imgur.com/8muePgu.jpg
View Quote
i'll happily buy a 3.5-10 mk4 you link to for $700 that is identical to that one.
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 4:31:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KGLaw] [#45]

i'll happily buy a 3.5-10 mk4 you link to for $700 that is identical to that one.
View Quote
They're out there.  I've bought a couple between $700 and $800.  Keep an eye open.

But as I'm looking for another myself, I will not be of any help to you.
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 4:33:02 PM EDT
[#46]

They're out there.  I've bought a couple between $700 and $800.  Keep an eye open.

But as I'm looking for another myself, I will not be of any help to you.
View Quote
As I'm not looking for myself, your finds are yours to keep sir.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 5:01:29 PM EDT
[#47]

https://i.imgur.com/VQy8zS3.jpg

ETA - Mod 1 has a few unlisted options for optics seen in use that aren't "spec".  Also, changed image. Posted wrong one originally.
View Quote
I wonder if those optics were Mk11 Mod 0 take offs?
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 7:08:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HaveBlue83] [#48]

The two options listed are either the ts30a2 w/mk262 knob and illumination or the nightforce 2.5-10x24.  I'd be STARTING at the same price point as the mk5 hd i mentioned earlier.
View Quote
spend $3600 on an AR15 and tell me what u learn along the way LOLOLOLOL PS my mil dot 3.5-10 was $620 SHIPPED on the EE. any my jen juan ACE socom was $120 on armslist. gotta swipe em when ya see em.

SIDE NOTE: HI DAN :)
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 8:41:51 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote
I just bought a NF 2.5-10x24 with rings for $750 off the EE. Besides there are lots of alternate optics for the Mod 1 that are better than the two you listed and have been “seen in the wild”
Link Posted: 8/7/2019 9:52:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Mblades:

I just bought a NF 2.5-10x24 with rings for $750 off the EE. Besides there are lots of alternate optics for the Mod 1 that are better than the two you listed and have been “seen in the wild”
View Quote
Dayum! Link to post?
Page / 1178
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top