Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PA-Minuteman:
Fuck I cant get one because an unexpected car issue came up

Hope I can snag one early Jan
View Quote

Don't sweat it, you'll get one bro.
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 11:26:50 PM EDT
[#3]
CA was out of AEM5 stock by the time I saw it, so I went ahead and backordered through DSG.  

Wish DSG still had their storefront.  Being local to me, I spent a lot of time and money going in there.  But at least I've got a backorder in for one and alwayshappy to give my money to DSG.
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 11:52:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By j-dubya1:
The QD sockets are present in all the URX 2 rails.  The original URX did not have the built in front sight or sockets.  

I've had my URX for ten years now, and while it only sits on the shelf these days, the only way I'd give it up is for a FF RAS with the "M4 Sniper" marking instead of "M4 Match".  If anyone wants a rifle URX and has the M4 Sniper RAS, let's talk!
View Quote

The URX II on my SR-25EC does not have QD sockets, unfortunately.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 12:19:47 AM EDT
[#5]
You’re right.  I was referring to all the 5.56 versions.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 12:30:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By j-dubya1:
You're right.  I was referring to all the 5.56 versions.
View Quote

Yeah I figured there were some design differences between the two. I'd kill for mine to have QD sockets, ugh.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:08:08 AM EDT
[#7]
I think I got one of the last one after couple of months searching, now the eternal waiting.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:37:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:37:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Rothperson87:
AEM5s in stock at Capitol Armory
View Quote

My back order has a serial number applied to it now but is showing "On Hold."  Any ideas what that means?  Maybe just waiting on the Form 3 to come through to transfer to my FFL?
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:47:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Paulie771:

My back order has a serial number applied to it now but is showing "On Hold."  Any ideas what that means?  Maybe just waiting on the Form 3 to come through to transfer to my FFL?
View Quote

Most likely.  I'm sure he has your can in hand since they were in stock for a short period yesterday, now just waiting 1-2 weeks for the Form 3 to clear then it will ship to your dealer.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 12:22:58 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

So pissed I missed this. Did anyone else not get the in-stock notification email?

I walk away from the computer and go play outside like mom told me to for one day...
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:44:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: l1ving] [#12]
Would anyone happen to know when Centurion will restock their mk12 barrels?

Quick Edit: I'd check DSG, Capital, PRI, Black Phase Tactical, and Potomac if you're looking for the Brake and Collar. Ron posted in the Allen thread that this where his stuff gets shipped.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:48:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Best bet is to give them a call there usually pretty good getting a hold of.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 4:38:16 PM EDT
[#14]
I never received an email notification alert that I had signed up for.  I pre ordered one and I now have a AEM5 serial number assigned to my order. They were up on Capitol Armory website at 8 AM CST and still there in the afternoon, I even had a second AEM5 in my cart for a while before deciding a second one would cause even more expense in having to build another AEM5 suitable clone. They were listed as out of stock early in the evening when I checked again.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 4:50:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By ringer706:

So pissed I missed this. Did anyone else not get the in-stock notification email?

I walk away from the computer and go play outside like mom told me to for one day...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Call Capital and put in a back order. That's what I did after missing the last batch's restock notification.  I just got the email about the Form 3 being sent to the ATF so I really didn't have to wait that long (less than a month).
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 5:45:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By TW56:
I never received an email notification alert that I had signed up for.  I pre ordered one and I now have a AEM5 serial number assigned to my order. They were up on Capitol Armory website at 8 AM CST and still there in the afternoon, I even had a second AEM5 in my cart for a while before deciding a second one would cause even more expense in having to build another AEM5 suitable clone. They were listed as out of stock early in the evening when I checked again.
View Quote

Yeah I called them here just a little bit ago and they said the email went out, but once they released the batch the site was just swamped. Nothing in the spam folders on my end so who knows. Oh well, pre-order it is.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 5:57:07 PM EDT
[#17]

Yeah I called them here just a little bit ago and they said the email went out, but once they released the batch the site was just swamped. Nothing in the spam folders on my end so who knows. Oh well, pre-order it is.
View Quote

I did see, yesterday or day before, that gmail took a shit for a couple days. If that is what you use, could explain it
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 6:22:17 PM EDT
[#18]
OG Vari-x mk4 3.5-10 is going on the chopping block for me.

Hunterex gets first swipe at it, since it used to be his
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 6:34:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By SDMF_Rebel:

View Quote

Lemme trade you for it
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 6:45:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Never got the notification just knew they were on stock due to the member that posted that they were on stock and got mines. Last two other times I received the notification and went to the site 1 minute after and they were gone.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 6:50:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Posted on eSilencers:

UPDATE AS OF December 14th, 2020: No, you did not miss this batch. This batch keeps getting moved back. It was originally slated for the end of October!

With that said, we were giving an encouraging update on Friday. They are in the final stages which is Cerakote, and are scheduled to be transferred to us this week! As soon as we get shipping confirmation, we will notify you by text(if we are not overwhelmed with text) and social media(Gram, FB) at least 30 minutes prior to them being released.

We apologize for the delay. The demand for these are very high!

You can text us at 731-607-1502 for our text notification 30 minutes prior. However, we are being overwhelmed with text. So, we will try our best to send out a mass text.

Remember: These will be released in 2 batches of 14-15 per batch 30 minutes apart. So, if you miss the first one, you will have another shot.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 7:46:41 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

Let us know if you post it on the EE, I'm on the hunt for a clone correct to go on my Mod 0.  I'm sure it'll go fast.  I missed out on a good one in the EE once already today LOL.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 8:02:02 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Kinda want but I've already got 3 of them.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 9:55:47 PM EDT
[#24]
N.S. Defense has quite a few AEM5's in stock. Call or email for them. Owner posted on FB that he had 12 in stock as of 1.5 hours ago.

N.S. Defense
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:02:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By JLAudio:
N.S. Defense has quite a few AEM5's in stock. Call or email for them. Owner posted on FB that he had 12 in stock as of 1.5 hours ago.

N.S. Defense
View Quote

Showing OOS now.

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:05:36 PM EDT
[#26]

Call or email. He purposely changed the website stock to 2, both sold. That means he has 10 left.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:09:24 PM EDT
[#27]

Call or email. He purposely changed the website stock to 2, both sold. That means he has 10 left.
View Quote

OK, cool.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:16:53 PM EDT
[#28]
did my best not to doxx people

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:30:42 PM EDT
[#29]
did my best not to doxx people

https://i.imgur.com/pB2gxm4.jpg
View Quote

Hey, one of those is me lol. He only posted two, but thinks he has about a dozen. They're $690 IIRC.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 1:46:29 AM EDT
[#30]
I emailed Centurion a couple days ago. They said the barrels are supposedly being worked on now but couldn't give a solid ETA. He said they're hoping to get them in the next month or two.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:19:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Got to really stretch my Mod1 out this past weekend. Had a perfect day for shooting, 60° with zero wind.

77gr TMK over 23.5gr XBR - ~2740 fps @150' elevation

600 - 4.3 mils up - 8/8
800 - 7.7 mils up - 8/8
900 -  10.1 mils up - 6/8
1000 - 12.7 mils up - 8/12 at 1000 with only 1 keyholed impact on the plate.

Finished up at the range and busted 2 does in the same evening
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:14:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tevan0707] [#32]
I just ordered a PRI Mod0 upper from Charlies Custom and it should be here the end of January.  My question is, those of you running a Leupold Mark 4 2.5-8 scopes, if it weren't for them being clone correct would you use them?  I'm on the fence about buying one since Larue has them in stock but as I'm not incredibly worried about having a clone correct optic I'm wondering if its worth pursuing or going a different route?
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:35:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By tevan0707:
I just ordered a PRI Mod0 upper from Charlies Custom and it should be here the end of January.  My question is, those of you running a Leupold Mark 4 2.5-8 scopes, if it weren't for them being clone correct would you use them?  I'm on the fence about buying one since Larue has them in stock but as I'm not incredibly worried about having a clone correct optic I'm wondering if its worth pursuing or going a different route?
View Quote

I don't want to rain on your parade but you'll be lucky to get that upper in 2021, if at all.

PRI has a 8 week backlog of orders on direct business, that takes you to March. Charlies Custom Clones are dirt bag people and even if your order gets in, it'll be 6 months with constant excuses and lies about when your going to receive it. Once it does ship, you'll have to deal with the question of whether you got what you paid for.

I would cancel that order and buy it direct from PRI.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:37:14 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

If you want a clone, get a clone correct optic. There are quite a few others if you count the "in the wild" pics.

If you just want a nice shooter, run whatever optic you want.

Any reason you didn't order directly from PRI?
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:37:25 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Charlie’s Custom Clones...............end of January 2022 or 2023?
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:46:10 PM EDT
[#36]

I don't want to rain on your parade but you'll be lucky to get that upper in 2021, if at all.

PRI has a 8 week backlog of orders on direct business, that takes you to March. Charlies Custom Clones are dirt bag people and even if your order gets in, it'll be 6 months with constant excuses and lies about when your going to receive it. Once it does ship, you'll have to deal with the question of whether you got what you paid for.

I would cancel that order and buy it direct from PRI.
View Quote

This is good to know.  I bought from them because it showed they had one in stock (granted time to assemble) that would be ready to ship the end of January.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:47:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By ArmyPilot12:

If you want a clone, get a clone correct optic. There are quite a few others if you count the "in the wild" pics.

If you just want a nice shooter, run whatever optic you want.

Any reason you didn't order directly from PRI?
View Quote

I only bought from them because they claimed to have one in stock.  From what others are saying, it's a pipe dream maybe?  

I'll have to look at buying directly from PRI.  Thanks for the tip!
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:51:24 PM EDT
[#38]

This is good to know.  I bought from them because it showed they had one in stock (granted time to assemble) that would be ready to ship the end of January.
View Quote

PRI complete uppers come from PRI already assembled. Charlies is notorious for showing stock they do not have, hence the excuses, delays, and outright lying they do

I would guess you googled PRI upper and they were in the top 3 search results. Yep, they pay google (adsense) to move their page to the top of the search results on google.

Slimy company.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 4:59:06 PM EDT
[#39]

PRI complete uppers come from PRI already assembled. Charlies is notorious for showing stock they do not have, hence the excuses, delays, and outright lying they do

I would guess you googled PRI upper and they were in the top 3 search results. Yep, they pay google (adsense) to move their page to the top of the search results on google.

Slimy company.
View Quote

Yeah I pretty much just happened upon them when I searched it.  I'm going to get on PRI's backorder now and just go through them.  I appreciate the help!
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 6:19:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Alright, other than the suppressor, I'm trying to track down the last few odd-ball parts to complete a full Mod 1 deployment kit. Any leads would be very much appreciated.
  • Crane-style bore guide (Already checked w/ Samson-Dogg but maybe someone has one they're willing to give up?)

• Round count log book (I know he did a reprint of these w/ the bore guides)

• Mod 1 pelican case (missed the last 2 on EE unfortunately)
Also, just curious on everyone's thoughts for pistol grips. I have a lightly salty A1 grip and a basically brand new Diemaco A2. I'm already using a Diemaco upper so maybe that'd be cool, but I'll be using a Nodak A1 lower with an A1 trapdoor stock, so maybe the A1 grip would fit better? I know ultimately it's irrelevant and kinda dumb, but hey, I have to have something occupy me while I wait for the barrel and lower to show up in the mail.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 7:15:37 PM EDT
[#41]

Yeah I pretty much just happened upon them when I searched it.  I'm going to get on PRI's backorder now and just go through them.  I appreciate the help!
View All Quotes

Slimy company.

You're far better off with getting the PRI upper, definitely stay away from Charlie's

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 7:27:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By USMCSGT0331:

You're far better off with getting the PRI upper, definitely stay away from Charlie's

https://i.imgur.com/whWorGB.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/BVT18s4.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By USMCSGT0331:

Slimy company.

https://i.imgur.com/whWorGB.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/BVT18s4.jpg

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 8:06:17 PM EDT
[#43]
USPS is killing me while I wait for my 3-9.  Thing is 50 miles away and hasn't moved in 3 days
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 8:10:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kmcale] [#44]
USPS is killing me while I wait for my 3-9.  Thing is 50 miles away and hasn't moved in 3 days
View Quote

I feel it, had a few things recently sit in limbo for a week before any updates whatsoever. My recent Gen II acquisition being one of them
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 10:10:05 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Nice
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 11:03:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 11:05:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 11:25:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 4:33:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:56:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 1178
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top