Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/4/2010 7:56:29 AM EDT
I love LaRue's UDE color and would love to see pics of rifles of members who have decided to go with this color, post away!
Link Posted: 3/4/2010 9:54:14 AM EDT
[#1]

Older pic but it shows the ude vs magpuls fde and a bowells cb mag from bravo company. The front gun has been changed around some since then but looks about the same. I have a few magpul mags in UDE from larue now as well. Rear rifle has had the grip replaced and a larue vtac sling added along with a bayonett.
Link Posted: 3/4/2010 11:48:26 AM EDT
[#2]
If anybody needed proof that my photos are nowhere near as good as Stickman's...

Specs:
CMMG lower, DPMS LPK with KNS pins
BCM upper with a CMMG 18" SPR barrel, rifle length gas system
Young Mfg full chromed AR BCG
Daniel Defense Omega rail
Aimpoint CompM4 and magnifier, both on LaRue mounts
Magpul ASAP plate and MS2 sling
Naturally, the LaRue/Magpul UDE furniture kit
Link Posted: 3/4/2010 12:17:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone else think the UDE would also be useful as an arctic/snow camo'd rifle? It seems light enough (I haven't seen in it person so this is just a conjecture based on pictures)
Link Posted: 3/4/2010 1:36:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Just finished this one;

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=4&t=484897

Link Posted: 3/4/2010 3:46:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/4/2010 5:10:02 PM EDT
[#7]

What camo is that on the receiver? I just sold my UDE kit to get a cheap CTR and MOE grip to get custom camo. I was leaning towards the Desert Camo that Travis Haley has on his gun but theyre out of the Desert till later this month and have a grey digital. Is that a grey digital? and who did it?
Link Posted: 3/4/2010 6:10:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 11:10:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

What camo is that on the receiver? I just sold my UDE kit to get a cheap CTR and MOE grip to get custom camo. I was leaning towards the Desert Camo that Travis Haley has on his gun but theyre out of the Desert till later this month and have a grey digital. Is that a grey digital? and who did it?

That's a Black Rain Upper/Lower and they do digital camo with some sort of ceramic coating. It looks like a combo of OD green, coyote and woodland tan to me. It matches up pretty well to UDE (colors are pushed in my picture it's actually a pretty mellow match.)

http://www.blackrainordnance.com/Gallery/43BRO_GAL.jpg

Link Posted: 3/5/2010 1:41:58 PM EDT
[#10]

S&W Lower
LaRue Stealth Upper & rail
Noveske 10.5" barrel w/flaming pig
Link Posted: 3/24/2010 10:11:19 AM EDT
[#11]
(Top one, the bottom one is Foliage Green for comparison)

Just ordered some UDE pmags today to complete the package. (Until other UDE stuff comes out, that is)
Edit: I take that back... this package will most likely NEVER be complete!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top