Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/26/2008 7:23:01 PM EDT
Anyone have dimentional drawings of the AR?  A scale drawing would be great.

Link Posted: 12/26/2008 8:35:07 PM EDT
[#1]

I guess I'm looking for a blueprint not a dimentional drawing.   I googled a site called homegunsmith.com that seems to have the M16 ordinance drawings if anyone else needs them.
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 8:35:48 PM EDT
[#2]
A drawing of the lower or the whole rifle??

Be alittle more specific.
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 8:36:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm playing with a cad program and I'd like to render both a lower and and upper.  Then link them together.

Link Posted: 12/26/2008 8:42:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm playing with a cad program and I'd like to render both a lower and and upper.  Then link them together.

try using Revit much faster and rendering comes out a million times better. . . they have a free download. . . if you understand cad you can teach revit to yourself in around 3-5hrs
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 8:46:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

try using Revit much faster and rendering comes out a million times better. . . they have a free download. . . if you understand cad you can teach revit to yourself in around 3-5hrs

My main CAD program is TurboCAD 15 Pro.    I'm trying to import models into Carrera 6.5.  That's why I'm looking for the blueprint.
Link Posted: 12/26/2008 10:23:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm not quite sure what you mean when you say you are looking for "a blueprint not a dimensioned drawing".
If you can use an .iges file (3d) go to www.cncguns.com and under the downloads section there is an AR15 lower and several different uppers. He also offers an e-drawing and .pdf version of these files for free.
Pat
Link Posted: 12/27/2008 8:13:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm not quite sure what you mean when you say you are looking for "a blueprint not a dimensioned drawing".
If you can use an .iges file (3d) go to www.cncguns.com and under the downloads section there is an AR15 lower and several different uppers. He also offers an e-drawing and .pdf version of these files for free.
Pat

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/7/2009 2:29:15 PM EDT
[#8]
oops, wrong topic.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top