Site Notices
Page / 219
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 2:51:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 4:59:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JJREA] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ArmedFerret:

My mini-recce (13.7 with pinned YHM mount) gets even worse when i put the can on.  

Buuuut....if i'm taking the time to shoot suppressed, odds are i'm not running and gunning.  And I have a 10.3" upper if I really need to do something like that.

It's all a trade off really.  If weight concerns me I have a 4.5(ish) pound build I can always turn to.  That sucka is LOUD though.....
View Quote

Everything is a trade off.  I would NOT want to shoot an SBR without earpro or a suppressor.  For me it would be like the last straw to permanent deafness.  Probably.  Or maybe constanlty bleeding ears.  Growing up hunting wiothout ear pro and then rock bands in the 90's, toast.  Well more like toast with some ringing spread all over it.  

I play this game all the time, what is the BEST AR set up and I feel like I can never solve that dilemma with the stuff I have.  LOL.  Right now my bedside gun, besides my pistol, is my recce with a LMT front sight and CCH on it.  I'm getting a light for Christmas I think.  The handheld I have with my pistol stays there and it's too heavy to put on my rail.  Surefire G2Z metal 5 ounce goodness.  Without a mount.

But really the best way to experience that recce upper is with a fixed stock, a big scope and bipod and settle in and shoot for groups.  IMHO.  Which then makes it way to heavy to tote around anywhere other than the bench, for me.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 6:59:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Just trying out posting a pic on the new site from my phone..Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 7:33:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MS556] [#4]
Originally Posted By stagepaint:
Just trying out posting a pic on the new site from my phone..https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/219864/20161015-182025-102919.JPG
View Quote

Nice looking stick.  What Leupy scope is that?
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 7:37:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, it the MK6 1-6x
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 8:38:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Click2Boom] [#6]
Originally Posted By JJREA:
I do agree with the statement about the bigger objective scope.  I get my recce all set up with my 2x7 or 3x9 and I'm just like, it's so front heavy when shouldering.  It's all great for shooting off the bench or prone, but if I'm moving around and such, I feel like I want to go back to my M4gery.  So either it's going to stay a bench gun, or I'm going to put a different optic or irons on it when it's in my GP rifle mode.  An ACOG would be ideal, but I don't have the funds for that.  

Another thing is that if you shoot ntch and use an offset mount of some sort.  Either a Larue or or recce rail, that just makes it even more front heavy.  But I always figure I'm just being a wuss.  Because I bust out my M1A with scope on it and talk about front heavy.  Makes a recce with a 3x9 feel like an M-1 Carbine.
View Quote

I didn't really have the money for an ACOG so I sold my accupoint and weaver and got a acog, best trade Evah.   I had a setup with a pencil barrel and mi SS G2 rail, it weighed under 7lbs with the 3x9 accupoint and an empty mag.... And it still felt top heavy and/or unbalanced as hell, like waving a flag in a hurricane.  Slowwww on target.  And thus compromised situatuonal awareness. Compared to other rigs.  

ETA I would be in  the camp that "small" The NF 2-10x24 makes a lot of sense for work if you have to have that magnification.  I wouldn't want to be exposed and have people shooting at me and have a deer rifle scope.
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 12:41:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 3:52:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rbgonoles] [#8]
Here's my contribution. Just finished today. Thanks to this thread for the inspiration. She my 2016 Black Friday recce build.

BCM Upper
BCM Mod 4 CH
BCM Lower
AIM NiB BCG
Ballistic Advantage 16" SS Hanson
Geissele Mk8 rail
American Defense QD Recon Mount
Primary Arms 1-6x

Cheers!

Link Posted: 12/13/2016 12:55:11 PM EDT
[#9]
my two receonoiterin' sticks

Link Posted: 12/18/2016 2:16:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 3:25:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Davey_Sickboy:
View Quote

Beautiful
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 8:11:36 PM EDT
[#12]
holland with an Elcan......mk6 on a seal recce lookin thing....yeah we got some win on this page!
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 11:25:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Evile] [#13]
New Aero Precision scope mount to go with Aero rifle  (Larue MBT on order)

Link Posted: 12/20/2016 10:50:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Place holder potato pic. Just got it painted and put together last night.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 6:20:24 PM EDT
[#15]
So for all of you with 1-4's on your recce's.  Do you find that it's enough?  Did you do it to just clone?  Or do you find you like shooting it that way too?  

I'm trying to do an update to my optics and set up and I don't know which way exactly to go with it.  I like shooting from the bench but not sure I'd only like 4x for that.  Although I guess it just depends on what sizes you're aiming at.  

Like Davey Sickboy, I'd love to hear your thoughts on your range sessions with that set up that you just posted.  It's freaking sweet. But seeins how you shoot a lot of other precision guns, does it make you go.... I wish I had more magnification to the point that it's annoying?
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 7:09:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: chenault] [#16]
So for all of you with 1-4's on your recce's.  Do you find that it's enough?  Did you do it to just clone?  Or do you find you like shooting it that way too?  

I'm trying to do an update to my optics and set up and I don't know which way exactly to go with it.  I like shooting from the bench but not sure I'd only like 4x for that.  Although I guess it just depends on what sizes you're aiming at.  

Like Davey Sickboy, I'd love to hear your thoughts on your range sessions with that set up that you just posted.  It's freaking sweet. But seeins how you shoot a lot of other precision guns, does it make you go.... I wish I had more magnification to the point that it's annoying?
View Quote

I like my 1-4, but I have reasonable expectations.  Personally, a Recce with a 1-4 scope is a gun I'm shooting accurately between 1-400 yards and is versatile because of that; I don't normally shoot for tiny groups with mine, though it has a barrel good enough to do that.  For what I do with it I love it, now if I'm going to be shooting for groups or past 400 then I need a different optic, but then I lose the ability to have the 1x and shoot up close.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 8:17:17 PM EDT
[#17]

that with a 1-6 is just about what i wanna do next, but that damn holland just fuggin works so well lol
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 8:32:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 9:37:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By HaveBlue83:

that with a 1-6 is just about what i wanna do next, but that damn holland just fuggin works so well lol
View Quote

After taking mine out to 600meters a couple times this last week with ease I'm inclined to agree with you
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 12:46:43 AM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

Thanks bro! 100% driving me nuts lol. It's difficult to shoot tight groups @100yds with a 5x max magnification. Aiming at a 1/4" sticker. And the 1.5x isn't a true 1x, so doesn't work great as a reddot. For benchrest/Shooting for groups....I really want a 2.5-10 nxs. Buuuut....for banging steel and shit it ain't bad. Hope that helps. Yes I do want higher.
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 11:39:35 AM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

These are recces, not SPRs. The recce concept is not built for shooting tiny groups on paper, it's supposed to give real-world versatility. If you want a precision gun, get a bolt gun with a high-mag scope. The semi-auto AR recce excels as close to a "do everything" gun as you can get.
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 4:12:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Thanks Davey Sickboy, that helps me a lot.

Minion, thing is, I'm probably not going to spend cash on a precision bolt gun. If I do, I'd have to trade something.  It might be worth it, as I have been wanting a .223 precision bolt gun for a long long long long time.  But the flipside is I know the barrel on my recce can shoot well.  And it's like a bird in the hand is better than 2 in the bush.  If you see how the Holland's were built, I think they're just about perfection.  And a lot of them have high mag scopes on them.  It's just easier to shoot precision with more mag.  The thing about going 1-4 is that it still adds quite a bit of weight to your carbine, and kind of feels like if you're going to go with the extra weight, you might as well go all out.  But I hear what you're saying.  If you can keep the weight down some and still have a low powered scope, it will be easier to make hits at range than with an RDS.  

It does seem like the "recce" was more meant for a low powered scope.  But in all honesty, I'm not sure it's that much better of a set up than an M4 with a 4x ACOG if you have an accurate M4 barrel.  Although the low power on a 1-4 might be better for spitting distances than an TA01NSN or TA31.  

Anyways...  I think I'm going to throw my 3x9 back on my recce.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 11:22:17 AM EDT
[#23]

Minion, thing is, I'm probably not going to spend cash on a precision bolt gun. If I do, I'd have to trade something.  It might be worth it, as I have been wanting a .223 precision bolt gun for a long long long long time.  But the flipside is I know the barrel on my recce can shoot well.  And it's like a bird in the hand is better than 2 in the bush.  If you see how the Holland's were built, I think they're just about perfection.  And a lot of them have high mag scopes on them.  It's just easier to shoot precision with more mag.  The thing about going 1-4 is that it still adds quite a bit of weight to your carbine, and kind of feels like if you're going to go with the extra weight, you might as well go all out.  But I hear what you're saying.  If you can keep the weight down some and still have a low powered scope, it will be easier to make hits at range than with an RDS.  

It does seem like the "recce" was more meant for a low powered scope.  But in all honesty, I'm not sure it's that much better of a set up than an M4 with a 4x ACOG if you have an accurate M4 barrel.  Although the low power on a 1-4 might be better for spitting distances than an TA01NSN or TA31.  

View Quote

Sure..gotcha. Build the rifle that fits your mission, not someone else's spec sheet.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 11:52:51 AM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

Honestly man I think that's a good call.  I do like my 1-4, but lets be honest, I don't run carbine courses with it since it's so heavy and my Holland is much more practical with it's 3x10.  For the record I had the same scope as Davey originally and it drove me crazy also.  It wasn't a true 1x so I couldn't use it like a red dot and it didn't have enough magnification to be used for precision past 100, hell even at 100 it was dicy without my glasses.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 2:59:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JJREA] [#25]
I think there is some merit to the lower magnification. When I deer hunted (I haven't in about 10 years because of health problems) I had two kind of guns I used.  I had my Dad's Sporterized mauser that had a fixed 4x.   Then I had two lever actions.  There were a few times when I couldn't get a moving deer in my scope fast enough to have a shot because it was too close and moving too quickly.  Admittedly, I was not keeping both eyes open.  I was still learning these things at the time.  But then there were times where the 4x helped me make hits.  And vice versa with the lever guns.  I killed a few deer at distances over 50 yards, and a few closer.  The closer moving shots were much better with irons.  But there was one time I missed 2x with the irons at about a distance of 75 yards.  But I got lucky and the deer stood there waiting for me to kill it and I got it with the 3rd shot.  I think what happened was, when I looked there was a small pine tree that I couldn't see well enough without the scope and I think the first two shots got deflected by it.  Either that or I just plain missed.  But had I had the 4x on there, I would've seen the little tree better and made the first shot more than likely.  

Anyways....  I'm not saying my deer hunting experiences gives me some kind of combat readiness and understanding of optics...   And I'm not even sure what my point is, other than that I could see how if you thought your shots were going to be close, dialing down to 1.5 is probably going to be better than just a 4x.  

But in the end I've come to the conclusion if I want an AR for Home Defense, it's not going to be my recce.  Unless I put an RDS on it.   But at that point, since I have another carbine, setting it up for close range and having the recce with a 2x7 or 3x9 for more outdoors shooting (range/ hunting) seems like the way to go.   And then you could choose either one for SHTF.   But I'd probably choose the more lighter, handier carbine for that type of situation.

You guys might have saved me trading my AP Pro for that 1-4 Vortex.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 4:06:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By minion42:

These are recces, not SPRs. The recce concept is not built for shooting tiny groups on paper, it's supposed to give real-world versatility. If you want a precision gun, get a bolt gun with a high-mag scope. The semi-auto AR recce excels as close to a "do everything" gun as you can get.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By minion42:

I would respectfully disagree about the accuracy of true Recce barrels.  As originally sourced for Navy Crane by custom barrel maker Lilja, they were (and are)  pull button rifled, hand lapped, 1:8 twist match grade 416 stainless with a special heavy profile under the handguard and .700" from the gas port journal to the muzzle.  A bit over 16".

Lilja still makes the barrel in the original profile, as does Douglas.  Here is mine next to the gov't profile 16" carbine barrel it replaced. And a target demonstrating 1/2 MOA capability.  I doubt there are more accurate SPR barrels.  I'm not the best shot.  It's far better than I can shoot.

Link Posted: 12/30/2016 4:06:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Built on an old surplus M16A1 lower receiver using a .300Blk CMMG 12.5" barrel, a Spike Tactical BCG, a B5 SOPMOD stock, a CMMG LPK and a laying-around YHM handguard...
My gunsmith licence allow me to build it in Belgium :-) 

Link Posted: 12/30/2016 4:14:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By gabrielk:
Built on an old surplus M16A1 lower receiver using a .300Blk CMMG 12.5" barrel, a Spike Tactical BCG, a B5 SOPMOD stock, a CMMG LPK and a laying-around YHM handguard...
My gunsmith licence allow me to build it in Belgium :-) 

https://scontent-bru2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15726498_1261568350579454_4775768922542619845_n.jpg?oh=6e4a8da42217c0130aee50711a32ccfd&oe=58E3FBDE
View Quote

I think that's a mini recce
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 4:21:00 PM EDT
[#29]
If 1-4x is good, then why wouldn't 1-6x or even 1-8x even better? Especially with a FFP. The new Primary Arms high end 1-8x FFP scope is about $1200, which is way out of my budget range, but in a perfect world, it's half the price of a Leupy, and what I would pick, especially for the FAL I'm building. As it is, I'm going with the PA 1-6x SFP for $269 for the Recce... it has great reviews, and hey, I'm broke.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 4:23:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By MS556:

I would respectfully disagree about the accuracy of true Recce barrels.  As originally sourced for Navy Crane by custom barrel maker Lilja, they were (and are)  pull button rifled, hand lapped, 1:8 twist match grade 416 stainless with a special heavy profile under the handguard and .700" from the gas port journal to the muzzle.  A bit over 16".

Lilja still makes the barrel in the original profile, as does Douglas.  Here is mine next to the gov't profile 16" carbine barrel it replaced. And a target demonstrating 1/2 MOA capability.  I doubt there are more accurate SPR barrels.  I'm not the best shot.  It's far better than I can shoot.

http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r772/gbloss/63AD78F0-C637-4FBD-98F1-4247AE1C44B1_zps1asyg7xh.jpg

http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r772/gbloss/Mobile%20Uploads/1EE96CCF-C9B8-4812-9E50-37E4C38FC63D_zpspydly243.jpg
View Quote

Yeah that's impressive.  Was that handloads?
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 4:28:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 6:07:40 PM EDT
[#32]
A long long time ago this dude had a separation with it's sibling to let my Brother in Law mount and Aimpoint.  Well, all this talk on the clone threads about how great these things are made me call my BIL up and ask him if I could swap him.  I'll give him my QRP2 mount to get this back......  

Now if I only had a Mk4 to stuff in there.   I could dig that 3-10x one.    I'm not sure I'm going to like these rings though.....  a cantilever mount just makes so much more sense.  

Link Posted: 12/30/2016 8:04:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Oh I agree with you on this, I just personally don't like the scope. It's like...just not good enough on both ends lol. For home defense/ cqb type scenarios...eotech all the way. I've got a 68 on my work pig, and tho a great reddot, not a fan of the single dot. Love me some 65moa ring/1moa dot. It's FAST. I use that carbine (Sopmod block 1.5) for steel matches with the CMMG 22 conversion kit and love it.  It's really the eye relief that tips the scale in the favor of a holographic sight over 1X. Doesn't matter where your face is on the stock, there's no scope shadow. And in that moment, that split second is what matters. The Hollie having the 3.5-10 is real nice. Though not a heavy sniper rifle, and lighter than the spr...I believe a magnified carbine is a lighter more compact alternative to the above said heavier choices. Throw a fuckin Docter on top of that bitch and now your clearing Houses. Environment will also weigh on your decision. Where I shoot and work as a Range Officer on my days off, is more of a benchrest setup. Though I have brought my upper to work and used it where we train/qualify (a more tactical setting where the 1.5-5 would thrive) it's not enough to make me want to keep it. Plus it's my girls rig, and she gets discouraged at the bench with a 5x @100, and I want her to shoot more. The 2.5-8 mk4 would be a great compromise, and could very well have been used on recce's.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 11:55:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JJREA] [#34]
I was kind of thinking I should save up for the Mk4 10x....    I mean we've seen it on top of a BHD carbine, eh?  LOL.  Actually I'm only half kidding.  

But yeah, you're only adding a bit more weight between the 1-4 and a 2.5-8 or 3-10.  And yeah, here's the other rub, if you really run around with a bipod on it, it's just another thing to put the gun in the category of a heavier, precision type gun.  And like you said, if you're using a 16" barreled recce as your precision rig, it's going to weigh a lot less than other precision rigs IF you wanted to move around with it.  Which makes a lot of sense.  And I know a 16" will shoot out to 600 and more.  Well, I don't know that first hand.  Some claim it.  

It probably sounds like I'm saying a recce should be a holland.  But whatever, I'm just not all that stoked about a 1-4.  And I think some of the recces had bigger scopes on them.  Don't they?   Gotta go back and look at the pics.  

I've got a laser I think I'm going to put on it for those cqb distances indoors.   I mean I have it, I might as well see if I can use it.  Mounted on the top rail, front end.
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 8:32:25 AM EDT
[#35]

Lilja still makes the barrel in the original profile, as does Douglas.  Here is mine next to the gov't profile 16" carbine barrel it replaced. And a target demonstrating 1/2 MOA capability.  I doubt there are more accurate SPR barrels.
View Quote

An SPR barrel (typically, 18" with ~0.85" under handguard and ~0.74" forward of the gas block until a short section of 0.72" for the Ops 12) probably won't be more "accurate" (really, precise) than that.  The advantages of it would be (1) a bit more velocity, reducing drop and increasing energy, leading to an increased effective range, and (2) possibly softer recoil impulse due to the rifle-length gas system (offset a bit due to needing to use a larger gas port than the 20" that rifle-length was designed for; an intermediate-length gas system could help with that.)
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 9:06:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Evile] [#36]
I use a 3-9 with a red dot on top or off set.  Gives me good range and a true red dot for Close in.  I think  2.5-10 would be the perfect range for these rifles but they are so expensive for a quality one
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 12:08:37 PM EDT
[#37]
I shoot my 14.5" with a 1-6x out to 600 yards and it does fine as long as the targets aren't tiny. We had a 12"×8"ish silhouette last time that was getting nailed.
This is the 600 yard range on 6x.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 12:31:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Annunaki] [#38]

16" Middy Recce
Aero Precision, PSD Monolith, Leupold Mark AR, Magpul Offsets & Furniture, Geiselle SSA-E, BCM Mod4 C/H, Tango Down Bipod.
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 12:50:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MS556] [#39]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r772/gbloss/63AD78F0-C637-4FBD-98F1-4247AE1C44B1_zps1asyg7xh.jpg

http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r772/gbloss/Mobile%20Uploads/1EE96CCF-C9B8-4812-9E50-37E4C38FC63D_zpspydly243.jpg

Thanks.  Yes, handload.  Load data is on the target sheet.  52 grain flat base match Berger over H4895 in Lapua Match cases.

This group was shot a few days ago with the same rifle and load.  This shows what a 5 mph crosswind does at only 100 yards, a half inch right expanded a group in the high .3s or low .4s to .9 MOA.  When barrels get this accurate, crosswind effect is noticeable even at 100.  Match grade Recce barrels can deliver.

Link Posted: 12/31/2016 3:53:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JJREA] [#40]
I really need to start reloading.  I got 2 boxes of 77 grain FGMM from my wife for Christmas and I'm all stoked to shoot them for groups.  Or at least on box of it.  Or both....  Who knows.

Your wind gets terrible gas mileage.  

Davey, I forgot to say....  I'm totally with you about the Eotech.  You gave me an idea.  Maybe I should swap my AP Pro for someone's eotech for my M4gery.  I prefer them too, but never owned one.  Just like the lack of big tube when looking through them.  I've only got to shoot with one once but I really liked it.  I don't like the AP as much. (I got the PRO on a trade)  I'm not so concerned about the supposed shift.  I do get a little concerned about the battery stuff (recoil making the reticle go on and off and terminals that are wonky or something like that).  Obviously the 2-0 kind of fixes that with the battery transverse.....  I wish they had the battery life of an Aimpoint.  
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 7:03:57 PM EDT
[#41]
I really need to start reloading.  I got 2 boxes of 77 grain FGMM from my wife for Christmas and I'm all stoked to shoot them for groups.  Or at least on box of it.  Or both....  Who knows.

Your wind gets terrible gas mileage.  

Davey, I forgot to say....  I'm totally with you about the Eotech.  You gave me an idea.  Maybe I should swap my AP Pro for someone's eotech for my M4gery.  I prefer them too, but never owned one.  Just like the lack of big tube when looking through them.  I've only got to shoot with one once but I really liked it.  I don't like the AP as much. (I got the PRO on a trade)  I'm not so concerned about the supposed shift.  I do get a little concerned about the battery stuff (recoil making the reticle go on and off and terminals that are wonky or something like that).  Obviously the 2-0 kind of fixes that with the battery transverse.....  I wish they had the battery life of an Aimpoint.  
View Quote

Ha ha about the mpg.  Fixed that.  BTW:  Those groups are with a 6-24x50 target scope - hardly Recce.  It normally wears a 3-9x40 with a thicker reticle..  With that scope my groups open up to about .8 MOA.  Good ammo really matters.  The thoughtful gift from your wife will help.  Consider getting into hand loading.  Its a great hobby in its own right.
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 8:49:27 PM EDT
[#42]

Lol....there we go.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 5:39:09 PM EDT
[#43]
New Year's bump.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 5:51:55 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 1/1/2017 8:07:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Davey_Sickboy:
Lol....there we go.
View Quote

Heck yeah.  You should see how it does mounted in such a non arfcom kosher fashion.    

It does look good on there.
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 1:09:53 AM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 1/2/2017 4:44:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Tell me if you guys can see this.  I'm trying a new host site and it's been a PITA.  

Link Posted: 1/2/2017 5:14:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Tell me if you guys can see this.  I'm trying a new host site and it's been a PITA.  

https://www.flickr.com/photos/reafamily/32020449836/with/31249519623/
View Quote

Pic isn't loading, and a copy/paste of the link doesn't work either
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 7:09:07 PM EDT
[#49]
My humble contribution:
I have a thread over in the BCM forum
Lower:
Blackwater lower (bought it from their armory when they were shutting down)
ALG trigger
Vltor A5 stock with rifle spring and buffer
Magpul grip and trigger guard

Upper:
(Started life as a BCM factory upper)
BCM upper and BCG
BCM GF CH
BCM 16" Mid barrel
BCM gas block
BCM KMR A
BCM Comp
BCM Diamond Head F/R BUIS

Vortex Strike-Eagle
Bobro mount

Four rounds 50 yards.  PPU 75grn OTM
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 9:13:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 219
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top