Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/24/2004 9:28:33 AM EDT
Anbody notice a lack of accuracy with the Carbon-15 due to the carbon fiber upper?
Carbine_Man found that his Vulcan CF upper was throwing shots all over the place....is the same
true for the Bushmaster Carbon-15, it has the same type of upper......

Thanks,

Aod
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:50:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't have any accuracy problems with mine, maybe you should have yours checked.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:51:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm thinking of doing a build with the Vulcan CF upper......but I'm worried about the accuracy issues Carbine_Man had.....just curious if ALL CF uppers had the problem, or just Vulcan's.....

THanks,

AoD
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:12:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Even Carbine man is now against the Vulcan Carbon uppers.  Someone here can link you to the post about it.  Its titled " crow eating with a vulcan upper" or something to that effect.  The bushmaster units seem to hold up a lot better, but with them you get a non-standard upper rail.  Im not certain the weight gain is worth is when you end up with a diifferent type of flattop.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top