Site Notices
7/23/2014 4:06:00 PM
Author
Posted: 2/19/2013 11:10:17 PM
First post on AR15.com, long time lingurer.

Impression and Cost:
I walked into my local gun store in Fort Myers and saw this gun sitting on the shelf. I was skeptical, but it felt great and operated smoothly so as usual I couldn't resist. First off, I'm very impressed with the final fit and finish of the weapon. Everything is coated properly, and the tolerances are what you would expect to see from a new gun. The free floated barrel and hand guard are awesome, this is one of the only for ends I feel actually hits the mark. Its comfortable and functional, not Tacticool. Feels good in your hand and does not heat up to quickly. Fowler Firearms added magpul flip up sights, and through in 1 pmag for $1118 out the door.

Range:
I fired American eagle .223 and Lake City XM193 ball ammo as well as some hand loaded .223 ballistic tips (fireline ammunition). I did not conduct a true accuracy test to check grouping, but it hit an 8.5" X 11" piece of paper at 50 yards with open sights no problem. It functioned perfectly with 0 failures in 250 rounds and ate all of the ammo I could feed it. The trigger is a little long and kind of stiff, but it seemed to get better the more I shot it (I think I just got used to it). The rifle operated very smooth for the entire trip and didn't have a hiccup even with 2 other shooters who had never fired an AR before in their life.

Overall I am very happy with my purchase. I have fired quite a few AR's over the last couple of years and this one has got to be my favorite. I seem to pull it out of the case before anything else! I hope this helps add some light to the subject on this manufacturer and the guns they produce. I will post a couple of videos soon. Thanks.

The_Hammer
Thanks slashsplat!
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/19/2013 11:14:42 PM
Pics or you didn't review shit
The day you think you know it all is the day you have truly become a fool