Author
Posted: 4/25/2011 8:18:57 AM EST
I ordered a 1" OD light Mount-n-slot and QD micro sling mount on Friday. I received my order TODAY via USPS and no I didn't request the faster delivery service. Though I haven't installed the parts on my rifle yet, I will say that they both look and feel to be extremely high quality. the finish on both are perfect and even the packaging is impressive. Eric wrote a note on my invoice inviting my to call if I have any problems or questions.

You don't find many companies these days with this type of customer service and I like to point it out when I find it. Thank you IWC for making my day!
Depidy_Dawg
Just a squirrel trying to get a nut.
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/30/2011 9:07:26 PM EST
I agree. I spoke with Earl the other day on the phone. He sent me a 2 in 1 Triglide and I used it today on the range. Quality manufactured part and Earl seems to truly be "Old School" when it come to customer service and listening to the end user.

Solid company, good gear, great prices.
"Every airfield should be a stronghold of fighting air-groundmen, and not the abode of uniformed civilians in the prime of life protected by detachments of soldiers" - Winston Churchill, June 29,1941
cavgunner
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/20/2011 7:46:33 PM EST
Pfft, I sent IWC an email at 9pm and Earl replied at 11pm tonight. What? with his mad Iphone skills. The Rockies were still on, he said, 13th inning.

Hooked me up at the checkout too.

Add em to your top vendors list.
Siemens2
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/20/2011 1:03:07 AM EST
Ordered a MOE handguard with the micro QD, vtac sling combo, and a couple of other items. Earl is a hell of a business man and understands CS. Emailing back at 1230AM and putting handwritten notes on the receipt wanting to know how the products work out for you. Looking forward to getting everything together and running on the rifle in a week or two.
delta0313
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/17/2011 2:45:44 AM EST
Oh yes, I cant say enough good things about Earl's CS! He does it all! Hand written notes on reciepts, prompt email responses, super quick shipping! The icing on the cake for me was that I ordered a mini scout light with a IWC Mount N Slot and Earl send me a brand new star key wrench from ACE hardware with it to remove the Rail Mount from the light! Earl has a customer for life!

Thanks Earl!
Lancelot
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/17/2011 6:07:29 PM EST
And he's just a nice guy.
Join us at The Colorado AR-15 Shooters Site: www.co-ar15.com