Link To This Post
Posted: 4/6/2012 3:10:26 PM EST
I love cutting the Dillo tape on a box.

page 28 ownage.
WTFShane
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/6/2012 8:43:35 PM EST
I sent an inquiry last weekend about different shipping options. Almost lost hope, but I thought in the back of my head, they must be swamped with orders and questions about the PredatOBR. Got a reply this morning and customer service reps were really helpful and put in the order. Later ran into a problem with payment, got a phone call and fixed the problem. Thank you guys and girls and I look forward to giving LT more of my money.
SuperFly53
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/8/2012 4:15:11 PM EST
As an old Marine just now getting back into the world of ARs I had the pleasure of ordering a 104 mount from Larue. Easily the best customer service I have EVER had! The products are very top tier as well... My only regret is not knowing of them before I bought my rifle.

You have earned a customer for life! Thank You!!!!
LA318
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/10/2012 8:57:10 AM EST
I ordered a Harris bipod, 3 PMAGs with level window and a t-shirt at about 11:00 last night. At 8:21 I had a tracking number!! That unreal. I wish everything mail order was this easy.

The only bad thing is I forgot to get red white and blue index clips and was going to call and add them to my order but they have shipped before I even got moving good this morning!!
SRacer2000
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/10/2012 5:41:03 PM EST
Larue Tactical is the Best! My order was packed and shipped within an hour! And arrived the next business day! That will keep me coming back!
Plus
All the free goodies will make Larue my first choice!
doubleclaw
Remember the Immortal 7th Mississippi
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/11/2012 11:28:05 AM EST
Just ordered a First Spear triple 1911 pouch and some stickers from the folks at LaRue, and I have to say that they are the best people I've ever dealt with. I had originally ordered another item that wasn't in stock at the time, and they wasted no time contacting me and helping to come up with a solution.

Definitely gonna recommend y'all to all my shootin' friends!
Don't bother me. I am hallucinating and talking to the Corn God.
cold-bore
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/12/2012 3:06:52 PM EST
+1 for Larue. I ordered Bushnell HDMR and mount Sunday night received it Wednesday at noon.

First time order and I was surprised by the goodie bag I got. Thank you so much.

Nothing like a TEXAN for gooooood bidness.

Thanks, Larue
beernut
Why yes, I will have another
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/28/2012 8:55:16 AM EST
I like their products ( I have 4)
I just can't get them to send me replacement screws for a LT-104 mount
"I think myself that we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious." - Thomas Jefferson, in a letter to William Ludlow, September 6, 1824

25MMSSG72
Probationary Laruminati
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/30/2012 9:19:52 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/30/2012 9:20:52 AM EST by 25MMSSG72]
I got my Covert Mk II this past Thursday, and it looked more FOLIAGE than Charcoal Gray. I called this morning and spoke to Amy, who was super-pleasant about sending it back in to exchange for a black Mk II. I'm going to fill out the exchange/refund form and send it back. Not worried about the ETA on the black case, but the sooner the better, obviously...

One tip for anyone who needs to return or exchange something (anything) with LT...

Just be polite to whomever answers the phone. Chances are, they'll be polite right back, and you'll get the end result you're after.

No need to start threads bitching and moaning if you haven't given them the chance to make things right...
#0369 for my Fallen Brother, SSG Jason Michael Butkus. KIA 31 Aug 2007, Baghdad, Iraq.
beernut
Why yes, I will have another
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 4/30/2012 5:14:21 PM EST
Originally Posted By 25MMSSG72:

No need to start threads bitching and moaning if you haven't given them the chance to make things right...

You do realize this is a feedback thread.

In my case they said they would send it.
Just waiting an unusually long time for a mount screw.
"I think myself that we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious." - Thomas Jefferson, in a letter to William Ludlow, September 6, 1824

t21jj
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/1/2012 6:27:35 AM EST
+1 more for LaRue

So far I've only ordered a bipod mount and am very impressed, great craftsmanship and outstanding fast service. LaRue rocks and I'll be making more orders in the future.
jsolie
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/1/2012 3:41:56 PM EST
I ordered a 20" StealthUpper, bipod with the QD, and Troy folding sights a while back. I was amazed at the quality of the workmanship on the upper and how solidly the bipod fit to the handguard. I appreciated the swag that was included (hat, dillo dust, dillo, bumper stickers), but what really surprised me was that LaRue put in a pocket Constitution. What a great reminder of the wonderful rights we have as Americans! Thank you, LaRue!
randybill
Lorem ipsum
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/1/2012 11:57:43 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/12/2012 10:46:42 AM EST by randybill]
+1 for larue. i <3 my 16" predatar. i'll never regret selling brand xx ar's for my larue. fit and finish is awesome. i've owned my pred since end of september and the darn thing is amazing! i've since ordered other larue goodies for it to make it "complete".

tonight i ordered a 18" 7.62 OBR with od UBR CTR stock and RISR. can't wait!

ETA: correction to stock choice.
_B_
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/2/2012 1:17:41 PM EST
Ordered a Bipod from you guys and just got off the phone with Amy regarding a card issue. She was very help full and polite; she also put me through to Tim in the warehouse so I could switch out models. He was the same. Thanks again for the help you two

Awesome customer service!

d1jinx
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/2/2012 1:37:15 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/2/2012 1:38:34 PM EST by d1jinx]
Senor LaRue, You and your team fucking rock.

I have purchased a few items from you guys and everytime it is a pleasure to deal with your staff and money well spent.

Thank you for all you do for us gun lovin/weilding fanatics.

ps. as soon as I leave this COMMUNIST STATE OF NJ, I plan on buying an OBR ... or maybe a PredatAR... or maybe both

KenB308
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/2/2012 9:01:19 PM EST
Larue is top notch. Even with a simple BCG order, I got free stuff? Jeez I'm going to keep ordering from my home state now!
I ordered via online on Sunday night, I had the BCG TUESDAY. Living in Arlington, I've ordered from places in Dallas and it's taken a week to get things.

Thank you Larue, I'm saving up my dead presidents to keep ordering from your company.
KB
TexasGunGuy84
LaRue Fanboy
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/2/2012 9:19:39 PM EST
LaRue is by far the best company that I buy from!!!!
Dillo Trader *********** LOOKING FOR MULTIGUN OR 3 GUN DILLOS***********
TENNESSEE SQUIRE
NRA Member
TSRA member
CHL holder

Re-Elect Joe D. for NRA Board of Directors 2012
LaRue_Tactical
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/2/2012 9:24:24 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/2/2012 9:25:51 PM EST by LaRue_Tactical]
God Bless Our Troops ... Especially Our Snipers.

Makers of all things LaRue - the Stealth Uppers, the OBR in 5.56 and 7.62, the PredatAR in both 5.56 and 7.62, the best QD mounts known to mankind ... and so on.
TexasGunGuy84
LaRue Fanboy
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/2/2012 9:30:49 PM EST
Originally Posted By LaRue_Tactical:
Thanks y'all ...

" Here's a look around our machine shop "

ML

That is the cleanest shop I've ever seen Mark !!! I've been to ALOT of shops!! I like that optical comparitor I used to rebuild them as well as calibrate them!! Great looking shop!!!!!!!!!!!! But then again I shouldn't be suprised
Dillo Trader *********** LOOKING FOR MULTIGUN OR 3 GUN DILLOS***********
TENNESSEE SQUIRE
NRA Member
TSRA member
CHL holder

Re-Elect Joe D. for NRA Board of Directors 2012
texags06
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/8/2012 9:17:35 AM EST
I called yesterday morning to make a change to a PredatAR order I placed last week. I spoke with Sheldon (same guy who also set up my original order) and the change was made with no problems.

I had also originally asked about billing my Aimpoint and rifle separately (to spread out the cost). When I asked yesterday, Sheldon put me on hold and said he would follow up right quick. He came back and said "it will go out today." Within 15 minutes I had an email with a tracking number.

While I was on the phone with Sheldon, I forgot to also order an LT104 mount for a different scope. I called back immediately (spoke to Tony this time) and asked if they could throw the LT104 in with my Aimpoint that I had just talked to Sheldon about. He said we couldn't put it in the same box as the previous order because it had already been boxed and taped up! He placed me another order for the LT104 and said it would go out immediately as well.

Today, I will have 2 boxes delivered to my house. That's right, a 24-hr turn around! (It helps that I live 5 miles from the shop).

Thanks for the great customer service LaRue!
Neomonk21
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/9/2012 9:18:32 AM EST
I ordered an black APEG grip and some handstops. I got an email saying the grip was on back-order. I emailed back and forth with Tim and he was able to change my order around a bit to get it shipped sooner.

Great customer service from start to finish. He was very courteous and professional.
silverbullet4x4
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/9/2012 12:54:06 PM EST
Ordered an MOE CTR buttstock kit and will be ordering again. Great customer service and awesome updates on the status of your order.
aphxgmc
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/9/2012 5:19:45 PM EST
Just received my 1st La Rue order, LT100 mount. Thanks for a fine USA made product.
M4A1bushmaster
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/9/2012 9:48:12 PM EST
I ordered a IFAK, firestarter , and a dillo (since I wanted one, and didn't think that they put them in small orders) However, when I opened it up there was a second dillo in there! Also dillo dust, Internation Sniper Competition DVD, bumper stickers, pocket Constitution, and some Catalogs!

I was very happy to get these! What a great company! I never would have thought I would get that many extras for such a small purchase
DannyBoy6296
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/10/2012 10:47:52 PM EST
I made a small order the other day. I asked that they hold the swag because I am moving, and where Ill be for the next few weeks I wont be able to store anything..

Got a mount in the mail today. Inside the box was a plastic ziplock bag holding the mount, tools for install, and.....

Jolly Ranchers and Bazooka Joe Bubblegum.

Cant say it enough: I love this company.
Out of a hundred men, ten shouldn't be there Eighty are just targets, Nine are the real fighters, we are lucky to have them, they make the battle. Ah, but one, one is a Warrior, and he will bring the others back
NRA Life Member (Thanks Joe!)
Page:  / 35