Site Notices
9/18/2014 11:03:27 AM
  Previous Page
Page:  / 3
Author
Posted: 2/19/2013 1:55:48 AM
Considering the current legislation regarding standard capacity magazines is likely to pass a senate vote and receive the full blessing of Hickenlooper, would Magpul consider a period of direct sales to CO residents before leaving. We're being screwed by this legislation despite all we have done to stop it, would Magpul help flood the Colorado market before departure to help offset the damage of the new law for residents? Most of us I believe support your decisions to move operations if the state passes hb 13-1224, but we also lose in the process. Could anyone from Magpul comment on this proposition?
It was broke when I found it.....
Magpul
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/19/2013 2:47:37 AM
Originally Posted By Fredmisery:
Considering the current legislation regarding standard capacity magazines is likely to pass a senate vote and receive the full blessing of Hickenlooper, would Magpul consider a period of direct sales to CO residents before leaving. We're being screwed by this legislation despite all we have done to stop it, would Magpul help flood the Colorado market before departure to help offset the damage of the new law for residents? Most of us I believe support your decisions to move operations if the state passes hb 13-1224, but we also lose in the process. Could anyone from Magpul comment on this proposition?

We are working on something for this. Stand by.
MatthewD
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/19/2013 6:40:06 AM
Thank you for drawing a line in the sand.

BruceLeroy
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/19/2013 9:05:02 AM
We will miss you guys. Flooding the market is brilliant, please do it. Im in for a dozen or so. Whatever I can afford.
tktm2001
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/19/2013 11:21:38 AM
Originally Posted By Magpul:

Awesome, please make sure it is a media event with thousands of people present.
Fredmisery
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/19/2013 11:54:31 AM

Roger that, standing by....
CROQ
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/19/2013 2:05:57 PM
Tag for hope.
"Sharks are like dogs, they only bite when you touch their private parts." -Ula
Team Opie 288
EdgecrusherXES_45
FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/19/2013 2:28:37 PM
I am kind of sad now because I liked vacationing in Colorado but if they pass these laws I will go elsewhere..... I do not go to NY CA MA MD NJ etc for a reason. Sorry CO friends!
I was born an AR in my hands. Behind the gun I will make my final stand, and that is why they call me .... bad company I cannot deny.... Bad company till the day I die.
RRD3
The Second Amendment is the Equal Rights Amendment
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/19/2013 2:44:08 PM

Oh please make it so. This would not only be slap in the face to these douchebags but a good move on helping us trapped behind enemy lines
Proud Member of Team Ranstad
Official NorCal / ARFCOM Nickname "Headcheese"
TTed
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/19/2013 3:40:59 PM
Standing by, thank you.
DGY
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/19/2013 5:09:36 PM
+1 Vote from me to provide CO consumers ahead of my backorders.
zanemasterx
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/19/2013 9:49:39 PM

Ill drive down from Wyoming just to freaking get some since Ive been on backorder lists for 2 months now from DSG and Brownells.
MedicBob
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/19/2013 10:10:24 PM
Agreed. +1 for me flood the market.
Originally Posted By DGY:
+1 Vote from me to provide CO consumers ahead of my backorders.

mjh287
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/19/2013 10:14:50 PM

Let me know when and where!
jcsanders79
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/19/2013 10:25:38 PM
Originally Posted By zanemasterx:

Ill drive down from Wyoming just to freaking get some since Ive been on backorder lists for 2 months now from DSG and Brownells.

This. Why the hell would you reward the citizens of a State that is willing to shut you down?
4bangin
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/19/2013 10:28:36 PM
Million mag dump at the Capitol ?
Dadnatron
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/19/2013 10:34:56 PM
I completely support this action.

Push my order back and flood Colorado with every magazine you can produce.

It is my birth state... My growing up state... And before this stupidity, the State I always hoped to return to.

But, for now... Push my order back and give my former Colorado neighbors my place in line.

Then... Colorado... Take this shit to court. We have to do it.
- Do good work. Never leave your fate up to luck. -

........Keep your damn hands out of my wallet and your damn eyes out of my bedroom........
Fredmisery
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/19/2013 10:50:49 PM
Originally Posted By jcsanders79:

This. Why the hell would you reward the citizens of a State that is willing to shut you down?

Reward? We citizens have been fighting this legislation from day 1, the state legislature has turned a deaf ear on the constituents of this state and voted against the will of the people. Most of Colorado is gun friendly, but some urban areas have swelled in population to the point that are able to sway the entire state; much like Chicago dictates what happens in Illinois. The citizens here in CO have been proud to have Magpul here and would love for them to stay, but a few pretentious politicians have decided otherwise and they will deal with the consequences in 2014. Your comment is out of line and nobody is being rewarded, unless you have something more constructive to add please refrain from insulting all citizens of Colorado, as we are not "all" responsible for recent events any more than we are responsible for the shootings here that spawned this ill-informed legislation.
zanemasterx
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/19/2013 11:01:11 PM
[Last Edit: 2/19/2013 11:03:13 PM by zanemasterx]

Reward? We citizens have been fighting this legislation from day 1, the state legislature has turned a deaf ear on the constituents of this state and voted against the will of the people. Most of Colorado is gun friendly, but some urban areas have swelled in population to the point that are able to sway the entire state; much like Chicago dictates what happens in Illinois. The citizens here in CO have been proud to have Magpul here and would love for them to stay, but a few pretentious politicians have decided otherwise and they will deal with the consequences in 2014. Your comment is out of line and nobody is being rewarded, unless you have something more constructive to add please refrain from insulting all citizens of Colorado, as we are not "all" responsible for recent events any more than we are responsible for the shootings here that spawned this ill-informed legislation.

Youre not wrong with what you said but remember the lack of PMAGS right now is a sensitive subject. With the BS that Brownells pulled and the overwhelming amount on backorder from various retailers consumers are going to be upset if a million PMAGS are released in CO ahead of everyone that are on backorder lists. Its just like Aero Precision; they are selling lowers on their website for $200 with an almost constant 'in stock' status even though there are thousands on backorder through Brownells. People are pissed at the fact they are selling straight to the public instead of fulfilling their backorder obligations with Brownells.

I support the idea of Magpul getting as many PMAGS into CO before the ban as possible but they have to be very careful how they do. There are tens of thousands of people already upset about their lack of PMAGS.
jcsanders79
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/19/2013 11:11:43 PM

Comparing your State to Illinois, wow. See the danger.... You pay taxes to them so if they pass the laws and you abide/stick around your agreeing if you like it or not.... THUS the current response from Magpul.....
BricK_HeaD
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/19/2013 11:24:51 PM

Youre not wrong with what you said but remember the lack of PMAGS right now is a sensitive subject. With the BS that Brownells pulled and the overwhelming amount on backorder from various retailers consumers are going to be upset if a million PMAGS are released in CO ahead of everyone that are on backorder lists. Its just like Aero Precision; they are selling lowers on their website for $200 with an almost constant 'in stock' status even though there are thousands on backorder through Brownells. People are pissed at the fact they are selling straight to the public instead of fulfilling their backorder obligations with Brownells.

I support the idea of Magpul getting as many PMAGS into CO before the ban as possible but they have to be very careful how they do. There are tens of thousands of people already upset about their lack of PMAGS.

Agreed
englishkanigit
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/19/2013 11:29:43 PM
I sincerely hope y'all don't have to pack up shop but if so...

Sow the land with salt, as it were.

Ek
SaintHubbins
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/19/2013 11:31:58 PM
I'm in for 10 down here in Pueblo, CO and I don't even need em. Just want to support Magpul. This state has been taken over by foreigners from other States who have no clue about what this state is about (i.e. Our Governor and one of our US Senators) All this anti gun garbage comes from the urban center Denver.
Sound_Man
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/20/2013 12:19:33 AM
I am in for a few as well.
bradbn4
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/20/2013 12:41:42 AM
If it did not take too much setup time I would vote for "take this mag and shove it" theme for all the wonderful Democraps that voted the way they did.

Heck, I would even kick in a few $100 for the setup fee.

zpf123
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/20/2013 12:44:18 AM

Give us a heads up so I can plan a trip to CO, ha!

Seriously though...
  Previous Page
Page:  / 3