Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2016 11:03:58 AM EDT
Anyone else having issues?   School verified 10/13, Ebenefits website chat has been consistently down, and even enrollment status only gives an error.  They paid a partial living stipend for the last week of September, but haven't paid the school yet, or sent book money, or living stipend for October.
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 11:10:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I received my full BAH, Book Stipend, and the school was paid.....bought a Glock and some threaded barrels with my BAH

Is this a new class, if so I know they are sometimes slow to pay and you might not see anything until next month
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 11:11:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I received my full BAh, Book Stipend, and the school was paid.....bought a Glock and some threaded barrels with my BAH
View Quote
We were considering something along those lines, then my wife's car lost the motor.
Link Posted: 11/7/2016 4:33:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Call the GI Bill hotline at 888-442-4551

They can get you sorted out when eBenefits is sucking.

You can also look at your payment history under the manage, ed benefits tab on the website to see what is pending. There's typically a few day delay between when it posts there and when it's actually paid (va issues a payment request to the treasury who actually pays).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top