Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2016 9:03:47 PM EDT
First off, thank you for your service!  
I would like to know if anyone knows where I can access the training requirements for the qualification of personnel assigned the M15 S&W Masterpiece?  I served USAF 1984 through 1988 active and inactive reserve until 1990.  I am just now purchasing a revolver and want to set up a course to see if I still have it in me to pass.  My military experience with side arms was limited to the M9 after my USAF service when I served in the U.S. Army.  Since that time, only pistols.  I've carried concealed since around 2001 with my state CHL.  Again, pistols only.  I've chose the 4" Ruger GP100.  I am aware that 357 is much different than the .38 SPL I carried and qualified with, however, I am of the opinion that it will be much more fun with 357.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 2:28:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Im on base for the next week, and I was Security Police from 1995-2008 till I cross trained out.  I know that's a few years after what you are asking for, but I know a CATM guy who is now a CMSgt.  I see if he would have that info.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 1:08:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Would you please do that?  I would be most appreciative.
Link Posted: 12/9/2016 4:44:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I wonder if any are floating around in the "used" marketplace. If I remember right they had Air Force or something stamped on them.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 12:05:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wonder if any are floating around in the "used" marketplace. If I remember right they had Air Force or something stamped on them.
View Quote

No.  Most got crunched.
Link Posted: 1/8/2017 1:24:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I have no idea how I found my way here.

Having said that....

Here is a pistol that was advertised as AF marked for 1900 bones:

armslist awhile back

Here is a 1996 vintage AF SF gun qual course that says either M9 or M15 pistols. Best I could do.

afman 36-2227
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top