BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2016 11:03:04 AM EDT
Anyone there now?  

Anyone been stationed there recently?

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 2:41:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I left in April 2014.  Was at Panzer Kaserne.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:25:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone else?

Recommendations?  Pros/Cons?
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 5:36:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone else?

View Quote

For a mob, vacation, to retire to?  Honestly, I thought Stuttgart was great and would happily go back.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 8:10:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

For a mob, vacation, to retire to?  Honestly, I thought Stuttgart was great and would happily go back.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone else?

Job for 4 years.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 9:35:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd jump on it like a maniac.
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 3:13:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I was in Bremen from 2009-2014...  Germany is fantastic.  You'll have it great because you'll have all the US amenities needed, plus you're in tourist Germany.  Munich and the rest of Bavaria are just a few hours away and you can fly to just about anywhere from Frankfurt.  The Nürburgring and the Hockenheimring are close too if you're into motorsports.

There's no reason not to go... unless you have an extremely inflexible family or you're unable to adapt to a slightly different culture.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top