Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2015 9:07:56 PM EDT
Dicks sporting goods is having a special pre opening and gave us employees a few special cards to give out to anyone that will allow you to get 10 to 25% off at the store it will be for one night for about 5 hours only people with this ticket can get in.

I wanted to share mine with fellow military and Vet's! Don't know much of anyone around here I have 3 left to give out DAV and active duty are at the top of the list. Send me and IM!

Just so you know you can use it on ammo or firearms I asked but there is a lot of good deals  $19 Underarmor shirts a lot of great hunting gear and shoes you get 25% off. Hope to hear from of you soon!
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 9:10:29 PM EDT
[#1]
You can also buy cardpool gift cards to save even more money!
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 9:55:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Do not know about that
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 10:28:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Do not know about that
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do not know about that

I think you can save almost another 19pct.  I buy cheap restaurant gift cards on their all the time.  They even give referral credits if you give your email and you get others to sign up.  I get nothing for this. Just want to help others.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top