Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2015 8:14:58 AM EDT
Does anyone have any personal knowledge about the James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital; specifically the Spinal Cord Injury unit, in Tampa, Florida?
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 3:12:00 PM EDT
[#1]
You can actually initiate a claim at http://www.va.gov
Our find the local VA outpatient clinic and proceed from there.
I am 100% disabled.
The VA is NOT your friend. They are like an insurance company and you need your auto repaired.
It is a hassle. The VA will lose paperwork, delay, and just try to make you so frustrated you give up.
The best way is to go to one of the veteran organizations and get an advocate. They will file and be the go between you and the VA.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 3:42:44 PM EDT
[#2]
This is for my grandson; I fully get the bs with the paperwork to get in, but how about once you are accepted and in the hospital?  (Also looking at VA in MIA)
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 3:28:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top