Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2015 3:55:47 PM EDT
If Bradley Manning is allowed to do hormones to become a chick, I should be allowed to do steroids.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/02/12/chelsea-manning-hormone-therapy/23311813/

But seriously, soldiers should be allowed to do steroids under monitored and regulated conditions to make them stronger, faster, and more aggressive.

that is all.
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 5:59:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Stronger men  doesn't fit the 0bama military
Quoted:
If Bradley Manning is allowed to do hormones to become a chick, I should be allowed to do steroids.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/02/12/chelsea-manning-hormone-therapy/23311813/

But seriously, soldiers should be allowed to do steroids under monitored and regulated conditions to make them stronger, faster, and more aggressive.

that is all.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/24/2015 12:26:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Steroids for gender changing folks is within the realm of 'acceptable' medicine.
Steroids for strength training is not.

Link Posted: 2/24/2015 12:39:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Steroids for gender changing folks is within the realm of 'acceptable' medicine.Steroids for strength training is not.

View Quote

Why not.

The USAF hands out amphetamines to increase performance during combat and some training missions, and then barbiturates after in order to come down and get to sleep.

What is wrong with steroids to increase combat effectiveness?  The only thing I can think off is what happens if you are used to taking steroids and now you deploy and can't get them. Are there side effects of not having them anymore?
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 1:08:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Many- I work in surgery- and the amount of breast reductions Ive seen on joes is astonishing. They deploy- lift and juice like crazy- come home and stop lifitng- grow bitch tits.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top