Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2014 7:45:38 PM EDT
Does anyone on here belong to Rallypoint.com? Ever heard of it? Is it legit? Worthwhile?

Rally Point
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 7:47:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a foreign intelligence service's wet dream.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 10:19:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Does anyone on here belong to Rallypoint.com? Ever heard of it? Is it legit? Worthwhile?

Rally Point
View Quote

Yes I am member on there. It is a really good site for any .mil AD, NG, AR or retired. There is a lot of information and everyone is pretty much professional on there, yes there are some funny discussions that go one but nothing like GD on here. You can find your old units and connect with friends that are on there also from all over the place. I like it and you might also just sign up and check it out.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 4:21:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Ghost. I might check it out.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:40:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks Ghost. I might check it out.
View Quote

No problem. I like it and you can also get into gruops for your MOS and any other specail schools and stuff you have been to and any hobbies you might have. I am also in Kandahar deployed group also.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top